Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto?  (Read 2993 times)
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

I am not one of those people who is calling for 100'000$ and more in BTC price.
I tend to think that there will more acceptance and more regulation which is inevitable and could be positive for the market.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

I see great positivities in market. I believe there will be great change that is coming in our way from today to 5 years in crypto. The world will finally see that value of crypto.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

All I can see for crypto in 5 years is it is going to be adapted by many and I think the price of Bitcoin will be near at a million dollars. Everybody will be using crypto or digital currencies in the future.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Five years from now in crypto, I can see myself still enjoying the cryptoworld and still positive for its dominance in the whole world.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

I think that there will be less questionable projects with unclear ideas, and there will be more large ones that will be able to show the final product
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

The value will be more higher than today, there will be more projects ofcourse scam projects too, I think there will be some regulation because some people like to regulate the crypto, the crypto is well known in that year so many stores will be willing to accept crypto payment.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Well in terms on the projects we can see that or we even conclude that project bitcoin or various type of bitcoin will launch and i think it would probably become famous that its was right now, basically in terms of higher values well, as the launch of different projects well big sharks or whales would probably invest more and different businessman will surely invest and it becomes the highest demand.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

In five years, we will see the merging of various projects with the help of new forms of blockchains. Blockchains will be everywhere. Over time, people will learn how to teach the blockchains of different purposes to interact with each other. This will open up new incredible prospects in front of us.
That would be a great innovation of success, if blockchain integrates with various businesses and adoptions will be carried by wider prospect, future will be most interesting to wait then, we already seen businesses who's eyeing to adopt this system and make it useful for their venue, if after 5 years we seen more and more of them it will bring huge success, I'm just imagining how well it can be going to a supermarket or taking some coffee breaks inside starbucks without anything aside from my phone device where I store my crypto wallets.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

It is similar to weather forecasting, because cryptos are highly volatile, we can't predict exactly their future. As in weather forecoasting, the only way is to look back and using long term trends. By looking back, I can say that bitcoins will have wider acceptance and their values will be higher. We'll see a more regulated market.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

In 5 years from now in crypto i see higher values, many projects and more acceptance then now and i also still see bitcoin at number one. Of course i can not say that all this will happen, but i hope so.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

We are not really show of what the outcome may look  like at the future,it will wise for us to keep our hands across and watch what the out come will look like,its a cryptocurrency world no one can really predict what the market will look like.
ilyagarna

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

чтo дyмaeт нacчeт RKT-8 ECTЬ ли пoтeнциaл?
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Its hard to predict! but hopefully for 5 years that's more bitcoin to accepted so that our techology will improve further and hopefully in countries banned the bitcoin they open the door again. Its a very long years everything change but bitcoin is still and strong and lead after five years
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

5years from now , I sts ee  crypto going mainstream and taking its position as the future of payment.

Increased adoption rate.

More cryptocurrencies.

Increased in prices of coins.

No. I do not fpr
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I'm mostly interested to see the implementation of this very point. It is a well-known fact that many projects offer similar ideas - so why couldn't they just be merged together to reach their goal in the most efficient way? I'm not sure how this will look like from the point of view of tokenomics (it must be tough to decide which of the 2-3-5 circulating tokens should be left), but the final result could be really surprising.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

It is difficult to make any predictions about trends in the crypto market for five years. Trends are always on the move. 5 years may be too long for a review. In my opinion, based on the trend with narrow doors in the upcoming regulations will create many turning points for the market. Although there are still great difficulties and challenges, I believe the crypto will remain the fire in the next five years and Bitcoin will continue to be a pioneer in this revolution.

Although, it is sometimes difficult to predict trends in the world of crypto, I believe the future of blockchain technology certainly look great. The world of cryptocurrency is becoming popular with each passing day and that is the interesting aspect for all crypto enthusiasts, I think five years from now the acceptance of bitcoin around the globe will increase greatly.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

I hope that we will be able to grow more than tenfold and make significant progress in solving such problems as, for example, scaling the cryptocurrency market

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Some might say that after 5 years from crypto we will gain much from our investments, Every one will have a clear decision that they always take 5 years before, I hope that Bitcoin will be considered as one of the major currency in the world, and Crypto currency will be used for many of the individuals in all countries, It can lift our lives and helps the economical growth for sure.
Gerministst

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

The precocious industry has reminded us of the dot-com bubble in the late 1990s. Amazon, the second-largest company with a market capitalization of $ 1 trillion, was originally a company. Similarly, Bitcoin - starting at $ 0.003 on BitcoinMarket.com, currently has Bitcoin priced at $ 6,623 with a market capitalization in excess of $ 103 billion. But can it overcome the technology giants of today?
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I think that most of the stuff will be the same. Maybe the price will be different, other than that nothing.

No, my friend, many things will change. The blockchain technologies will be used everywhere. People will start to take the crypto as the best alternative currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: