Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to trade altcoins?  (Read 1837 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

for trading in altcoin you can enter the price when conditions are falling and it is better to buy when the bitcoin price falls because it is certain that the altcoin price will also fall when the price of bitcoin falls after that you can sell it when the price returns high, so far I only use the method it's for trading and can get profit every day because I buy not just one altcoin but buy some potential altcoins.
What is even mostly important is to understand what you are doing as a trader and have the solid knowledge when it comes to making a trade. Without that, no matter what, you cannot thrive. It is a very volatile market, and altcoins are pretty volatile, but as long as you can identify long term support levels, look out for reversal signals, and then not forgetting that stop loss is important as you know that bitcoin giving a negative vibe can affect the whole market pretty fast, then you will be fine but if you have no strategy, it would be hard.
This is very important many new traders have only some ideas about what to do when they begin to trade only to find out that things are very different, it is very easy to look at a graph and say I should have bought at this low point and sold at this other high point, but when you are live trading things are never that clear and if you have no knowledge about how to trade you are going to lose your money really fast.

Whatever it takes losing money in trading will always have the same with others experience. The important thing about it was to trade while the market was not having problems in terms of demand. Don't expect any surprising rewards for it but rather think a brighter future once the holdings you had will gain successful pumps.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Hello everyone. So recently I've been trading bitcoin for alt coins as I find that alt coins are far more volatile due to lower volume compared to Bitcoin and thus more profitable when it comes to day trading. Any great alt coins I should be looking into for trading? I'd like to hear your opinion on this method of trading!

I belive that the decision depends on us but we should know that it is important to know when to buy and when to sell. Buying at low prices works well and selling when the prices are high is profitable. We should know when the demand is high. Dealing with the volatility of the market is an advantage.

I suggest you to start your trade with alt now you can even do a day trade with alt it would be profitable. Trading in bitcoin may not be profitable in the current times.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Hello everyone. So recently I've been trading bitcoin for alt coins as I find that alt coins are far more volatile due to lower volume compared to Bitcoin and thus more profitable when it comes to day trading. Any great alt coins I should be looking into for trading? I'd like to hear your opinion on this method of trading!

volatility was still the main course why most there is buyers and sellers in all exchange site platforms. Because if all altcoins are not volatile for sure there wil bel no traders in the market in my opinion. So doing trade is anytime which means in 24 hours in the entire world the market in the exchange are moving from time to time it can be moderate in motion then sometimes aggressive.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

When the market is waving, sell when it is already 90% and above then dont set in buy wall in very down set. Trade when you know that there will be great announcement of that coin.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

I always trade my altcoins as long as it reach my desired price for my crypto. Or if i can get 30% profit from the moment i buy it in an exchange.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

when altcoin price will decrease, that time you could trade particular coins which will give for more profit you can trade that coins so this is my opinion but first you need experience.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

I don't think that there are a particular better altcoin to trade. For me I would trade altcoins with low maximum supply because I believe it has a higher volatility. And as the first responder said, bitcoin growth controls the market.

I agree to your thoughts  nothing particular better altcoin to trade
Expert traders and day traders aren't focus from the to altcoins listed in the marketplace
But all coins are profitable source target how guve better profits pumped their value right awy

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

Bitcoin is far more better to trade on when you compare it to trading on altcoins. This is because bitcoin has more liquidity and also high market volume when compared with the altcoins. Even When there is deep in the market the rate of recovery of bitcoin is faster than that of the altcoins which make it possible for you to recover your money faster than when you are trading with altcoin. If  veteran traders are trading  bitcoins instead altcoins  should tell you that bitcoin is the way to go.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

I always trade my altcoins as long as it reach my desired price for my crypto. Or if i can get 30% profit from the moment i buy it in an exchange.
I wonder how well you manage on trading since the market volatility is unpredictable and is not so stable. Doing a day trading is tiring specially if you keep looking on the chart to see if you have reach the desired price or not. Though doing it on any exchange may seems to easy but takes a lot of patience to do it and i swear it's not that easy. I appreciate your temper on trading mate.
Champion Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Altcoins react very in-line with how Bitcoin is performing.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Altcoin trading is the good way to earn money and the need is to wait for good time and take the advantage from the market because the market situation and the best time to pick altcoin is the main thing and the other one is to sell at a high price
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

Volatility is a common nature of every crypto coins. As the crypto market depends on bitcoin, then I think trading with Bitcoin is a good idea. But Honestly, Trading with altcoins is more profitable, especially for me! So, You can look into EOS, NPXS, XRP, ADA for trading. Good Luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

that's good, I personally also trade altcoins rather than bitcoin paired fiat. because the movement of altcoin prices is faster and to trade daily is very good. the benefits that can be able to reach the desired target, as long as the trader is consistent. but to make a 30% profit per day is already very good.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

When you write more profitable, it also comes to my mind, that more risky. Happenes quite often, that the price moves to the opposite direction, than what we would want, or think. Also, less volume means, that it is even easier to manipulate, so even more unpredictable.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

the right time and a good time to trade altcoins is when the price of bitcoin starts to rise in price and when there are good events from their altcoin platforms because usually the altcoin will experience a price increase when there are these signs and you should be able to take advantage of it grow assets that you have.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Investing in altcoin has quite a number of options. Do not keep your eyes on investing only in the top 10 atlcoins. There are many other altcoin out there.
If you want to invest safely in the long term, I think you should refer to Eth or Neo ...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:57:16 PM

When the market is waving, sell when it is already 90% and above then dont set in buy wall in very down set. Trade when you know that there will be great announcement of that coin.

You can not always earn that much, 90% or above earnings are not always possible. You could have seen this when the market's status was good, but lately it is hard to earn so much. Also according to the future news of each digital currency the interest rate is not be the same, 90% or more rarely seen. If you are always expecting so much, in my opinion your strategy isn't right. Or you only work with pump groups.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

I advise you before investing or trade any Altcoins. You should find out about information that coin and its long-term development strategy. In addition to updating the market continuously and predicting the market and the knowledge for beginners trade.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

I advise you before investing or trade any Altcoins. You should find out about information that coin and its long-term development strategy. In addition to updating the market continuously and predicting the market and the knowledge for beginners trade.
Agree that before buying a coin we should need to learn and know about the project if it will have big impact in the community and the people at the backnor the management are always finding a way to make their coin more popular. Dont be too greedy buying a coin with small value because they are the coin has a big possibility to loose its volume.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

You can trade any time using any tools at any exchanges you want, as long you know and understand what and how is trading?. Many people start trading only with dream with out knowledge. tools and fund, not enough preparation will create bankrupt person. See coinmarketcap list no 1 - 5 and start it from there, everything have risk and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████