Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to trade altcoins?  (Read 1843 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Hello everyone. So recently I've been trading bitcoin for alt coins as I find that alt coins are far more volatile due to lower volume compared to Bitcoin and thus more profitable when it comes to day trading. Any great alt coins I should be looking into for trading? I'd like to hear your opinion on this method of trading!

Depends on the bias. If you're technical you will only analyse based on the chart and if you're the one who looks on the condition of the project overall from it's start to the update of their milestone, you have fundamentals as your analysis.
Cryptonym0us

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

Hello everyone. So recently I've been trading bitcoin for alt coins as I find that alt coins are far more volatile due to lower volume compared to Bitcoin and thus more profitable when it comes to day trading. Any great alt coins I should be looking into for trading? I'd like to hear your opinion on this method of trading!

Sure thing!!.. Are you acquainted with market Depth chart signals I follow this trading group https://discord.gg/TbYwFNp Voodoo Crypto. Shorting alts against btc for day trading is a good strat for increasing your BTC stack

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I advise you before investing or trade any Altcoins. You should find out about information that coin and its long-term development strategy. In addition to updating the market continuously and predicting the market and the knowledge for beginners trade.
Agree that before buying a coin we should need to learn and know about the project if it will have big impact in the community and the people at the backnor the management are always finding a way to make their coin more popular. Dont be too greedy buying a coin with small value because they are the coin has a big possibility to loose its volume.
That is true but only if you are looking to invest in a coin for the long term, if you are only interested in holding a coin for the short term and selling it for a small profit then you don't not really need to make such an exhaustive investigation about the coin, the only thing that you need to do is to have a plan of what to do if the price of that coin begins to go down.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

Whenever you want! As long as you can get ride with the market. But if you think you not yet ready, you should not trade or you will lose a lot of your own capital. Trading will change our life but we must have the wisdom so that, we know the barriers and problems that we will encounter. As long as you do not ready, practice trading and when you know you planned it, then enter with the market.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

The best time to make a kill is when bitcoin goes up,  Bitcoin increase have immediate effect on the price of Altcoin. Altcoin usually dump when bitcoin is increasing in price due to flippers!
but not all altcoins will go up, so it will still need research and analysis which coins have the potential to be affected by the price of bitcoin, besides that you also have to act quickly, don't buy when the price has stopped to rise, make sure that positive trend still lasts long
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

For me, the market always has the opportunity for players, if the volume is too low we can margin to push their capital. It is also an effective way to surf the market as it is now. I think altcoins can be bought at a time when you feel the price is right. Altcoins have no cap and low price because you will not be able to identify the top and bottom of it. At this point there are only 1/10 to 1/20 coin compared to its peak. So do not hesitate to make a decision!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

The best time to make a kill is when bitcoin goes up,  Bitcoin increase have immediate effect on the price of Altcoin. Altcoin usually dump when bitcoin is increasing in price due to flippers!

Since that we are in the field of trading industry, it means we can have an opportunity to earn any we want, if just know how to become a player in every exchange platform. That's why as a traders we have 3 things on which we are able to to do such as Day trade, Bearish, and Bullish then most of the community coin holders are doing bullish then few are bearish.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

You can trade any time using any tools at any exchanges you want, as long you know and understand what and how is trading?. Many people start trading only with dream with out knowledge. tools and fund, not enough preparation will create bankrupt person. See coinmarketcap list no 1 - 5 and start it from there, everything have risk and good luck to you.
There is even no specific period when you should be trading altcoins, the most important thing is to know what you are doing, have a strategy, understand that the altcoin space is a volatile space and make sure you are very careful with your trades, be sure of your trading portfolio and try as much as possible not to get yourself wrapped up in so much than you can handle at once, then I believe in that sense, it would be a good outcome whenever you decide to want to trade. It is only someone who does not have a strategy that will have a problem in any market they are trading.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

There is always a good time to trade a coin into bitcoin you should need to monitor it, i think you will trade if the coins you hold will gain an income that is why do not do any panic selling just hold until the value will gives you a profit.
Mate for now trafing method is difficult to earn income due to bear market much better to have a coin that there is a possibility to boost its value and hold.

cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

It is a very great idea trading altcoins and they are usually more profitable than trading bitcoin even though a slight increase or decrease in the price of bitcoin affect all the prices of the altcoins but trading altcoin is usually better.The recent market situation is the reason behind the losses in altcoins trading but if not of that altcoin trading is far better than trading bitcoin itself.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

I think it's good to trade altcoin coins as an option, but I suggest choosing the best altcoin and the potential so that even if you risk a certain amount of money, you can get maximum profit. and when the right time is when the price position is experiencing a downward trend.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Yes it is true that altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. Altcoin investments offer higher profit but with higher risk.  Consider also the altcoins with very low prices but with high potential. It means that you can have bigger percen profit if it become successful.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Anytime you can trade altcoins depend on the strategy do have and understand hiw to make money in the day trade, just follow the the trend and study well which altcoins have was potentially gives profits.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

I always thought that this was a false statement, every altcoin has its own market and is different from bitcoin. Altcoin prices will increase if there are some developments made by the developer or there is interesting information comes about the altcoin and otherwise. As for the price of bitcoin and altcoin declining, I guess that depends on the information that comes to cryptocurrency as a whole, not just bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

To trade BTC with others altcoin is good when BTC in low volatility  just like current situation.  A lot of price of altcoin in the bottomed and this is best times to increase amount of BTC. A lot of altcoin was going up to more than 100% so best times to trade BTC with altcoin . Because the fluctuation altcoin is high so dont forget to use stop loss.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

Volatile volatiles due to low volatility usually will not have high liquidity and you will find it difficult to sell your tokens. We often call it a garbage token. So you should not be concerned about such altcoins. Just focus on the top 100 of the market to trade. I think in that position will be better and safer for you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

You should choose an altcoin that has a higher volume or those who have been existing for a time and have proven that they can still recover after a bear market because most of them won't be able too especially those that have been existing on the market for trading only and the projects behind has not been continued because the team abandoned it or it is just a pure scam. I would prefer those coins that has an active team and the development still continues.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

Whenever you want! As long as you can get ride with the market. But if you think you not yet ready, you should not trade or you will lose a lot of your own capital. Trading will change our life but we must have the wisdom so that, we know the barriers and problems that we will encounter. As long as you do not ready, practice trading and when you know you planned it, then enter with the market.
Trading low volume altcoins is one of the most difficult things to do because those coins can be easily manipulated by those that have money to move the market and they can be manipulated also by groups of people that dedicate themselves to pump coins, and you do not want to lose your money in a coin in which you do not believe in because that will make your losses even more painful.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

If you are just looking for high volatility just pick high in marketcap alts and start trading them. Volatility in them is as bis as with bitcoin.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

If you have been trading Bitcoins then you must have already learned the basics of trading. The patterns and what you make out of them must already be familiar with you. But when you enter the altcoin arena, you will be spending more time for monitoring. More than the candles, you must also be very keen on the fundamentals. That what makes altcoins pump. Constantly update yourself with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: