Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

someone talking that Ethereum is dead, because of their difficulties with network scalability and eth price dumping by many ICO's, but just think - it was first who lowered the threshold of entry for ICO's, easy as ever, with such developed infrastructure no one will catch up Ethereum for a long time ! It's real king of ICO...

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

ethereum is good enough to be a king but i do not like to call ot that way i do not wajt to offend other good crypticurrencies
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

someone talking that Ethereum is dead, because of their difficulties with network scalability and eth price dumping by many ICO's, but just think - it was first who lowered the threshold of entry for ICO's, easy as ever, with such developed infrastructure no one will catch up Ethereum for a long time ! It's real king of ICO...
ethereum has some diffuiculties but i think that it is good enough to survive this long time and make us happy further
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

many peopel say that ethereum is dead but this is jot true and i do not want to imagine what would happen if it really did
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

Ethereum is king of Ico, because many Ico projects use smart contracts from ethereum, and because of the uniqueness of ethereum, ethereum deserves to be the second most popular coin after bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

ethereum is good enough to be a king but i do not like to call ot that way i do not wajt to offend other good crypticurrencies
yes i agree with you and i do jot like to compare etherejm and othe rcryptocurrencies and to call something a king otr a queen
inuyahi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

ethereum platfrom has helped many project makes their own tokens. they can use ethereum as a platfrom
there is no platform coin as good as ethereum as far i know. so i aggre with OP

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

"If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs" I agree this situation but Most of ICO's are waste now. Doesnt matter Ethereum king of ICO or not. We should see more high quality ICOs. We saw less NEO's ICOs but These most of NEO's ICOs has high quality. We should see this on ethereum side.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Of course. I definitely agree with you that Ethereum is the king of ICO because most ICOs use smart contracts of Ethereum which makes ethereum the king of ICO which is the second best after bitcoin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

Of course, I agree that ethereum is the king of all ICO projects. Ethereum is one of the most promising altcoins, that has a very great platform.  It is true that until now there are still many new projects that use their technology. At this moment, the price of ethereum is very cheap but still, I believe ethereum is a king of ICO.

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

ETH has proven its usefulness over time, and so far I believe it is one of the most solid alts we have in the market, that's why it has such a high market volume, because it is a good platform to develop dapps and to make transactions, so far remains the king of alts, although it has a really strong competition.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:31 PM

Yes, its kingship is indisputable . No Altcoin can dispute that, Ethereum has proven itself as a credible crowdfunding platform which many ICOs project have used.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

I think it is very obvious that ethereum is by far the biggest leader when it comes to icos, but recently many platforms have appeared that are trying to take that spot from ethereum, this is why I think ethereum has been so affected recently and why its price still keeps going down, so if the developers of ethereum want to avoid this they need to make sure to improve the ethereum network.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

Well, we can call it anything. Ethereum is a very good tool when it comes to investing into ICO or any coin that has already been listed on exchange.
I won't been surprised if the price of eth continues yo increase. The reason is because of its enormous potential.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

ETH is the coin used for creating tokens for startup companies who want to crowdfunding their company, so yes it is the most used coin in ICO.
But i think there are some coins used for creating ICO tokens too. For instance waves, there are some ICO's use waves network.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

yes i agree with you and i do jot like to compare etherejm and othe rcryptocurrencies and to call something a king otr a queen
I am more than token DASH of ICO Ethereum. This proves that the Ethereum instead became King of the ICO. because there are still many other coins are still used on the ICO to date to become the primary token given as allocation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Yes, I agree with that if the bitcoint king of cyptocurrency and ethereum is the king of ico, and of course both coints are good and strong and the prospects are good for investment in the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

I must say " YES ", eth already use to support ICO project in many aspect. Eth is alternative after bitcoin and this time many people use it to finish their transactions or activity. I use Eth for income after stuck in bitcoin, good choice for beginner like me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Until now eth is still a leader in ico, and there seems to be another platform that follows the eth platform.
So this will later become a competition from every coin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

I agree with you,and we also see that many projects are using Ethereum smartcontract and it is the reason why Eth is more popular than other Altcoins, but the disadvantage of Eth smartcontract it is easy to make and scam ICO's abusing on it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: