Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

I also agree with you, with the number of people who invest in ETH so that its market capitalization is in second place has proven its strength in ICO.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Absolutely agree. At the expense of using prototypes, even a student studying the basics of programming can "gash" his project. But as usual, without good marketing, the project will be a scam. And the schoolchildren can only regret it - “what a pity these schools do not learn the basics of marketing”)))

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

yes Ethereum is the most popelar now, it easy to understand, many exchanges accept ERC-20 tokens. Ttellar, EOS, Waves< Neo are also good and even better in some manner.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Absolutely agree. At the expense of using prototypes, even a student studying the basics of programming can "gash" his project. But as usual, without good marketing, the project will be a scam. And the schoolchildren can only regret it - “what a pity these schools do not learn the basics of marketing”)))

Scam project is a scam project. It not the same as a failure legit project that didnt collect enough money in ICOs. Btw I do agree most of projects these day using ethereum platform more then others out there.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

I fully agree Ethereum is the ICO king but not first.i think ethereum is 2nd  king of the crypto market.now certainly is a powerful platform and almost all ICOs accept ethereum.i hope that ethereum developers will continue to develop their services.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Right now Ethereum is the king of altcoins because of its second position and the platform that many people use to make eth a coin that many people invest

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

You can say so with last few successful ICOs are of ethereum but you have to agree that the most fraudulent ICOs are also of Ethereum so with popularity the risk of getting fraud is also high.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

I also agree with you, with the number of people who invest in ETH so that its market capitalization is in second place has proven its strength in ICO.
and there are also many ICOs who adopted ethereum for investment transactions, so that during this time ethereum has been very fast to develop in the ICO
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Ethereum just so useful coin for ICO investors and managers for count. In my opinion, it's true. Ethereum just king of ICO.

KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Many new smart contract platforms claims to be the next Ethereum but in my opinion Ethereum is always the King.
All such that news are just for FOMO purpose!
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Ethereum, so much possibilities it offers to the real world through its blockhain platform. Think about all the intermediary services that exist across different industries. Ranging from asset management, resource planning to loans provided by banks and services like, voting systems, regulatory compliance and much more. All by using ethereum’s more flexibly-developed blockchain technology, practically anyone is able to make their own decentralized applications.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Most of the ICO are base on the ethereum and Im agree the king of ICO is the ethereum. Bitcoin is still using for the ICO but.the most is the ethereum. So that is good and you will see the ethereum will increase again the price. More project are base on ethereum.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Scam project is a scam project. It not the same as a failure legit project that didnt collect enough money in ICOs. Btw I do agree most of projects these day using ethereum platform more then others out there.
indeed, failure in ICO revenue and not achieving the softcap does not mean the projcct is a scam. because the project is a project that fails and does not contain elements of fraud such as scam projects
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

I fully agree with this and I think that there will be no other platform that can be better and more Ethereum.
afterether

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I fully agree with this and I think that there will be no other platform that can be better and more Ethereum.

We agree.
Ethereum = King
AfterEther = Queen
 Wink
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

i agree. ethereum blockchain and smart contract is something like a survivor for many icos. so many icos have been using ethereum based erc20 tokens. they easily solved adapting on blockchain by using ethereum blockchain. so i totally agree, ethereum is the king of ICOS.
Strongly agree with what you said that ethereu became ico king, and successfully became the coin that was used for every transaction, ico formed from the ethereum network and became a way for other coins to develop after ico finished,
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

I agree with you that Ethereum has a lot of potential, but the last year's bear market has brought down demand, and it may be better for ICOs to choose Bitcoins at this stage of repression.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Yes it is! Ethereum is the undisputed king of ICO smart contracts.That's the truth and no one can repute that. And we can see it in the Market as of today base on Bitscreener.com Crypto tracker 800 ERC20 token or Ethereum base tokens are currently traded on different exchange. this is not included the ongoing ICO's that still running and using Ethereum Blockchain as a medium. that's my personal opinion base on my limited knowledge and i'm not and expert.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

I agree with your point of view by the ICOS investment primarily in ETH and Bitcoin. But mostly ETH is mobilized and paid therefore ETH is the king of ICOS campaigns.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

In term of project created, that is indeed true since there are many project that are created using Ethereum as their platform. This also make the Ethereum having high market volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: