Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:27:03 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

Maybe it was an advantage last year when there was an ICO boom, but this year, when ICOs are not so popular, I see that Ethereum is loosing its marketcap, thanks to ICOs because ICOs are selling their Ether tokens  Cry.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

Since Ethereum block chain has the feature of creating apps in the block chain itself makes companies use it more. So it's true in the sense that there are so many companies chosen Erc-20 tokens rather than other tokens like NEP-5 tokens.

kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

yes you are right, indeed ethereum is the king of ICO, many ico use the ethereum platform. but now the ICO is starting to emerge that uses other platforms such as eos platforms, stellar platforms, and waves platforms.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Well, you know the trends are constantly changing. If the analogues show themselves at a high level, a transition is possible. But this is still a little possible, as it is inconvenient for managers and users to work with several wallets. If there is a departure from ETH, then it will take a long period.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

Since Ethereum block chain has the feature of creating apps in the block chain itself makes companies use it more. So it's true in the sense that there are so many companies chosen Erc-20 tokens rather than other tokens like NEP-5 tokens.
Ethereum dominates the ICO market, now there are many ICOs that use the Ethereum platform but unfortunately from many projects that use Ethereum there are many who fail. if the majority of ICOs who use Ethereum are successful, then I'm sure Ethereum will also receive a positive impact and Ethereum will be more advanced and will be more in demand by many people.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

I agree with you because almost ico's use that blockchain for payment and that's the reason why i always believe in Ethereum. This coins is very useful and it will make price of eth keep rising.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

for now i agree but who know for few year again ex 10 year again, the candidate platform can replace Ethereum like Komodo, Waves, Achain, EOS, i think this few altcoin it's big rival for ethereum in future

hamba laeh

Activity: 800

ARTEMIS

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

yes, if seen from the level of development, the designation of the King ICO is very appropriate for the ETH, because there are lots of tokens that are born and developed from the success of the ICO. but that is only limited to the service process that is paid in accordance with the applicable contract.

ARTEMIS Website Twitter Telegram YouTube
Artemis it’s a groundbreaking vision for creating a dynamic marketplace where vendors and sellers
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ as well as service seekers and service providers, converge ▇▆▅▄▃▂▁
SECURE PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL TRADE
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

I totally agree with you! Ethereum is currently leading the ICO projects. And accordingly, the price of many altcoins depend on the price of ethereum.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Yes, I agree with you. 90% of ICOs made on the ERC20 framework, this makes Etherium one of the most used crypto in the world. I`m sure that Etherium will receive a positive impact soon.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Yes, I agree that Ethereum is the king of ICO and I believe that this situation of ETH will continue in the future
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

You came up with a great ratio. Carol bitcoin cryptocurrency, and the air king ISO. It is good to explain the fact that the air now popular TK for a large number of ISO
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Ethereum is considered the father of the ICO when every ICO on the market at present uses ETH as a critical technology to create its cryptos. So if the ICO increases in exchange rates, then ETH will increase as well, and you will earn yourself big profits.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Many people agree that ethereum is a king of ICO which they always using ERC20 system because with this ICO can easily creates wallet that they can used for their token also since ethereum is much lower value than bitcoin they already prefer ethereum for their token.

internacrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

I agreed, when any new project come. Almost they project used ETH Blockchain.
ETH is the best ico, ETH also sold they coin under $1. ETH have a future, but I don't like their supply. ETH doesn't have limited supply, price will be go down or go up easier than bitcoin (BTC have a limited supply, price will be go up if supply is nearing maximum
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

For now and for the foreseeable future, your assertions are right. But flipping can happen anytime unexpected. There is possibility for ethereun to be dethroned as King of ICO by another coin that is serious with business, but it won't be easy though.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

For now and for the foreseeable future, your assertions are right. But flipping can happen anytime unexpected. There is possibility for ethereun to be dethroned as King of ICO by another coin that is serious with business, but it won't be easy though.
Yeah, the times will come when people are bored to use ethereum as their token platform and switch to another platform. There are some project who do not use ethereum platform, although only a little but this is really a start.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:27:31 AM

I think BTC is still the king of crypto, ETH is the best coin after BTC where ETH is also the same as BTC where they provide convenience when making transactions, this makes many investors remain loyal to BTC and ETH
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

Yes, I don't think that's debatable. ETH also has the most tokens and dApps. Whether it will still be the king in 2 uears remains to be seen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

Almost all of the new projects are collecting funds through the Ethereum Blockchain. In this respect, i agree with you. Ethereum is the king for fundraising
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: