Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

Ethereum is definitely the king of ICOs, as most of them have been using ethereum platform for some time and would continue to do so in future too. Only a few ICOs have been using other platforms such as waves, neo.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

I am fully agreed with your opinion that Ethereum is the king of ICO as most new coin offerings use ethereum based smart contract or ERC20 based coins to their investors and bounty hunters.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

MAYbe better to say KING OF SCAMMING ICO lol

Ethereum is one great coins but being abused by this ico project that using its platform to scam my cryptonians thats whu the popularity gets lowered and lower this is whats bad about this coin
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

I really agree that ethereum is the king of the ICO. every day the ICO is present, almost all of them use ethereum platform.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Ethereum is definitely the king of ICOs, as most of them have been using ethereum platform for some time and would continue to do so in future too. Only a few ICOs have been using other platforms such as waves, neo.
I agree. as bitcoin remains the number 1 coin, though inferior in all other altcoins, the ethereum will be king ico though there will be many other alternatives
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

I really agree that ethereum is the king of the ICO. every day the ICO is present, almost all of them use ethereum platform.

In terms of the number of ICO projects, eth is definitely better than the rest of competitors. There is a lot of writing about potential eth rivals, but for now eth remains the best platform for the development of smart contracts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

I agree with the post about ETH is the king of the ICOS campaign by ETH is so popular. It would be very difficult for Altcoins to replace ETH's position in ICOS fundraising campaigns and on coinmarketcap.We can also see why people invest in ETH.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

The fact that the majority of all projects, the ico took into consideration the eth blockchain shows that it has a great advantage over any other crypto coins. This is determined by the popularity of eth and its smart contracts.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

It is obvious that most ICO projects nowadays use the ETH smart contracts, so the Ethereum platform is indeed the most used by the ICO devs and investors actually.
That's why the demand for Ethereum increased highly in the few previous months, since it is needed for creating the tokens and for investing in the most profitable ICO projects.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

That can change when bitcoin sidechain will come live at the end of year
There are some big ico what postponed his ico because of that reason
I am curious what impact will have btc sidechain on both coins price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you, bitcoin king because it is stable and strong, no matter what, and the ether, Yes, he is in second place after bitcoin, but he is the king of all the ICOS.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

yes I agree with you, bitcoin is the king of the crypto world, but ethereum is the king of the ICO, but now ethereum is very low, and many ethereum competitors have the same advantages as the ehtereum trying to steal this opportunity, for example NEO and EOS.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

It is obvious that most ICO projects nowadays use the ETH smart contracts, so the Ethereum platform is indeed the most used by the ICO devs and investors actually.
That's why the demand for Ethereum increased highly in the few previous months, since it is needed for creating the tokens and for investing in the most profitable ICO projects.
Well, indeed. Ethereum's name is enough to make the ears feel resound. Unfortunately, even though it invites more ICOs to coming but it has begun rarely to see an ICO that gain big success and this chance is widely used by scammers to seek profit, so ICO is seen as a high risk thing at this time.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

I agree with this statement, currently the platform used by ICO is mostly ETH, and at this time ETH is still a favorite, maybe the developers are looking at various aspects and things to choose this platform.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

Yes, Ethereum is the best altcoin, that is too undervalued at the moment. 70 percent of all projects are using ETH blockchain and using ETH for collecting funds. Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin one day.
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

It's true. Ethereum costs on the basis of all projects. Almost in all projects to investments accept only Ethereum. It is the king of projects.

moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

yes   i   completely  believe  that   etherium   is   the  ico s   king   and  i  don  t   think  that anything  else  can  take  its  place .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

yes   i   completely  believe  that   etherium   is   the  ico s   king   and  i  don  t   think  that anything  else  can  take  its  place .
I agree with you that ETH is one of the best coin investment in where they are able to survive for a long time and the gainings are more expected here .This coin is now the top listed coin next to bitcoin.I hope it brings more gainings in more years to come.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

i  do  not   know   why  but   i believe   partially  because  i  believe  for  being  the  king  i  mean for  some  other  coins  but  i am not  so  sure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

Ethereum is not a King, but a Queen. If you know what I mean)
If you do not know that I will now chew. Ethereum gives birth every day to a new project, that's our Queen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: