Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
pb_pk07

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

In recent years ETH is the most valuable cryptocurtencies on crypto world. Most of the ICO platform is based on ETH and now it has a huge popularity. ETH gained people's trust rapidly. Yes,now it is an ICO king.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

ICOs as an investment scheme were the biggest use cases of Ethereum. ICOs became popular in the Ethereum blockchain, but there are a some ICOs concluded in the NEM blockchain and other blockchains. Ethereum is just famous but there are other options for blockchain integration other than Ethereum. And comparing the two, NEM and Ethereum, token issuance is much easier to be done on the NEM blockchain compared to Ethereum.

ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Ethereum is the second important cryptocurrency in the world. Yes eth also the king of all icos and yes maybe eth can not reach 2 3k dollar value without icos but i believe eth is really good currency with amazing code. Thanks to Vitalik. I really love ethereum and i believe it will come back again his ath price.  Neo also using for icos but people prefer eth more than neo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NikoF

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Yes, but soon EOS is going to be first. This token is going to have a great future. I believe in team and efforts that they make to stabilize their network.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Without a doubt, today Ethereum really dominates the current ICO market. I believe that its ERC20 standard is the best solution for ICO operation. Therefore, in the future, Ethereum will only improve its position, bring benefits to the ICO market and investors.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Yes, of course I agree with that statement bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum is the king of ico, it is very suitable that statement is attached to these two coins, these two coins certainly have privileges so many are interested in this coin
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

yes I agree with mu ethereum is the king of ICO. because most ICO uses the ethereum platform. and the ICO who successfully scored many wealthy investors is ethereum. ethereum is a blockchain-based decentralized platform to run it using smart contracts. This smart contract aims to solve problems related to censorship and fraud. so I agree if ethereum is said to be the king of ICO. but for the king in the cryptocurrency remains bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

Ethereum is the ICO king no doubt about that. It rules. With no counter part coming close. But it’s price doesn’t seem to reflect the importance of this token. Take a look at the influence of Eth on the market value of CryptoCurrency and it’s help in making CryptoCurrency and Blockchain useful in everything we do.
Btw I feel Eth would appreciate soon as the king of ICO. But BITCOIN still remains at the top as the boss it can never be brought down. And still remains the role model

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

I don't think so. If we look back and recap the results of all ICO on all the time the biggest first gainer is not occupied by ETH. But the first position is occupied by NXT, because it has +396209% ROI since ICO. Second place was occupied by IOTA with a change of +118393% since the ICO. Then in the third position, it is occupied by ETH with a price change of +69935% from the ICO price.
But even though ETH still remains a lot of traders' choices as a major currency after BTC. Because if you look at the total volume in the market it has the second largest ranking after BTC. From this we can conclude that there are indeed many people who are interested in ETH compared to other altcoins.

Source : https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Ethereum is the number one altcoin and the most used crypto currency for collecting funds in ICOs. I have never seen any ICO that did not accept Ethereum is a payment method. Moreover, a huge variety of tokens are based on ERC-20 standard.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

there are so many ico that make it as one of the media tools to establish cooperation with ethererum. ethereum almost every ico is needed for payment I agree that ethereum is king of ico because ethereum can be used as the best coin for investment in ico.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

Undoubtedly, this is the way most new projects come out on the platform of ethereum. But it is possible in the near future if the network does not improve, competitors will take the place of ethereum.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

I am totally agree with you that Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO today. But I think that in the nearest future projects like EOS, NEO and Stellar could be competitive with it. And maybe some of these projects will become more popular than Ethereum.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

in this, I agree to all 100% because I do not see an alternative and I think that ethereum will continue to be the most top coin in this regard

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Yes because most ICO's today or coins that are going to be released are on ethereum platform and I think it will remain as the king especially when it recovers its price.
sab18

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

I don't agree with it because ethereum is one of big reason why the trust of investors  goes down in the cryptoworld.
Ethereum is good but also scammers used it in illegal activities  like scam ICO. Hopefully they will find a solution.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

I am totally agree with you that Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO today. But I think that in the nearest future projects like EOS, NEO and Stellar could be competitive with it. And maybe some of these projects will become more popular than Ethereum.
ETH has great influence in this market and the potential for technology development is high. I think we will see new developments in the future if demand for investment in ETH increases and ICO projects become better. It will probably take a long time but I believe it will happen soon

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

I do not agree with you. ETH only helps fast ICO projects with cheaper fees. But NEO is really the ICO king. Because NEO-based projects are both successful and profitable after a period of time. I am a bounty hunter and I am always looking for projects with the foundation of NEO to participate. Because the projects supported by NEO are great projects.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

Yes because most ICO's today or coins that are going to be released are on ethereum platform and I think it will remain as the king especially when it recovers its price.
Yes, ETH is not just expecting us to recover that ICO projects expect them to recover to sell pennies and make a profit, so in my opinion ETH is now the most popular electronic money. . No coins can replace ETH
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

with so many ico using the ethereum platform, it is only natural that they embed the title of the king of ico to ethereum, but this is precisely what became a boomerang when many ico scam with their paltfrom

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: