Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

Yes. Definitely, I totally agree with that. The Ethereum is one of the most popular coin in the crypto world. We know, the best and king crypto is Bitcoin. The Ethereum is the second greatest coin in the crypto market. Happy to tell, I'm a member of the ETH ICO. In the past, I have bought some ETH coins from it ICO. At this time it brings to me lots of profits. Actually, I really love to the ETH

pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

I agree with you . Most of the ICOs are derived from the intelligent contract of the ETH platform. The entire ICO market share is available in the form of ERC20. Because of the popularity, cheap, easy to integrate in the ICO market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

I agree on that I think ethereum is the ICO king becaus wit is normally used by ICO. It is really useful and it is easy to use to purchase tokens or any other coin in the crypto feild. I believe that ethereum is the king of ico due to its amazing feature and ICO really use smart contract for good.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

I strongly agree if ethereum is said to be the king of ICO. Indeed from all ICOs that I know, almost all use the blockchain ethereum. Ethereum deserves to be called the king of the ICO because in my opinion ethereum provides tremendous benefits especially to the ICO. As an ICO developer, it is enough to run a blockchain-based project by riding on the blockchain ethereum without having to create its own blockchain network which is quite expensive. Besides we become more economical, the blockchain model in ethereum is quite simple, making it very easy for us to do business. I myself was very impressed with the technology brought by ethereum. Ethereum as an altcoin that is younger than bitcoin is able to boost the crypto currency market by bringing real benefits that can be felt directly. I am sure that the ethereum effect as king of this ICO will further encourage ethereum to progress so that a day can be the king of crypto currency, shifting the position of bitcoin.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

EOS wil become the king in the nearest future, while Ethereum is about to loose huge part of it target audience, because of fake ICOs and other staff.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Ethereum is the ICO king because most ICOs developed from it. But the number of ICOs too large also makes the rate of ICO less successful. Other platforms such as NEO still have higher success rates and better quality ICOs.
What a nonsense joke is this, the price of an ICO token heavily rely on whether the project is good or not, the quantity of token exist in the ethereum blockchain have nothing to do with the price. Frankly, if it's proven that ICO token created under NEO blockchain generally worth more than the ERC20 or ERC223 under ethereum blockchain then people could simply switch to the NEO ones but see, that's just nonsense and people already know that.
I am less pleased. because I see a lot of that currently use the EOS as a reward in the ICO with the growing number who join at the ICO who use EOS will increasingly make the EOS as King from Ethereum compared to ICO which is not yet stabilized.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Both BTC and ETH proven that even successful blockchains need reliable managment. In other case, they are not able to make it through the crisis.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

ethereum has a huge potential to become the number 2 coin after bitcoin, and I strongly agree if ethereum is said to be the ICO king.
because all ico are based on ethereum.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

This is not wrong. We can see most of the ICO Ethereum blockchain base. So, we can call King of ICO. Near future, NEO would be the rival for Ethereum.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Yes I agree with this as it is right. Ethereum Blockchain have become the order of the day for most ICO's project. 85% of ICO's are built on ethereum Blockchain before some decided to move to their own Blockchain. I think ethereum is a living legend when it comes to ICO's while BITCOIN on it own is LEGENDARY as it set the pace for others to follow. Also I have participated in some projects built on STELLA Blockchain too and those projects have been successful, the one I really don't understand is NEO and I wonder why most project don't do well over there.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

I agree only with the fact that Ethereum is king because Of its platform for creating a token, but I have seen a lot of projects that accept not only Bitcoin, Ethereum, and conventional traditional currencies and a number of other crypto-currencies !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Yea, I think so. At least ETH was it until current days when its price and the whole situation make it look not great as early.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

ETH is really a project that works and will work, because it is developed by a huge number of people and is in great demand from the local businesses, so I think that in general this is a wonderful project that can rightfully be considered a king
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

I am totally agree with you that Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO today. But I think that in the nearest future projects like EOS, NEO and Stellar could be competitive with it. And maybe some of these projects will become more popular than Ethereum.

I think NEO has a little chance, actually, this blockchain is cut out for other tasks. More likely, it's gonna replace BTC, not ETH. But, yeah, ETH may go down, esp. if Buterin doesn't do what he has promised.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

It shoudl be very angry King, because most of ICOs are about moving to other blockchains in the nearest future, because king made taxes too big.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

ETH is really a project that works and will work, because it is developed by a huge number of people and is in great demand from the local businesses, so I think that in general this is a wonderful project that can rightfully be considered a king
Yes, it is the king of ICOs because more ICOs are created on its platform than on any other, it is compatible and reliable and gave a chance for life to many coins.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Ethereum is the most used  and trusted platform with over than 90%. With the new development upgrades called Serenity
it will insure faster and most secure transactions.

oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

I agree 100% with you, how many project would be able to build their own blockchain. Infact I would say that without Ethereum there will be no ICO cos all ICO revolves around Ethereum blockchain
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

I dare say that more than 70% of ICO is based on tokens ethereum, this is what makes ethereum very popular and certainly deserves to be said to be king of ICO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Ethereum is the most used  and trusted platform with over than 90%. With the new development upgrades called Serenity
it will insure faster and most secure transactions.
true,Ethereum is very reliable, the development is also getting better I think that is what makes many people consider Ethereum as the king of ICO

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: