Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Indeed, ETH has been used by many ICO projects as a common currency to convert to tokens. But the consequence is that ETH's price has dropped below $ 100. ICO projects hold a lot of ETH and they can manipulate the value of ETH at any time. We should not invest in it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

It should be said that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency seconded by ETH followed by other ICO,s,if the ETH is down at the moment it dose not mean it is the end of it.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

It is true most of the ICO's are from the ETH platform,
But who knows maybe in the future there would be another platform that would take over most of the erc20 tokens ends up as a scam.
I do not think that there will be something else that will accept ERC-20 tokens. Because today these tokens are classified only as ETH tokens. Therefore, the only thing that can be new platforms for developing projects that will give profits.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

ICO king yes. But can this all change? Can projects go on other platforms to protect their investors? Let's say to the EOS this separation will reduce the influence of fraudsters on one coin.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

I think one cannot disagree without being dishonest about it. For real, Ethereum must have the most successful ICO and to look at the price even right now it's good for investors I think. And patience will be rewarded in the future for Ethereum.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the king of ICO but time will tell if Ethereum will retain its position for long. As the industry continues to grow, I think a new system of crowdfunding will be for security token and Ethereum platform will not be able to provide such services

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the king of ICO but time will tell if Ethereum will retain its position for long. As the industry continues to grow, I think a new system of crowdfunding will be for security token and Ethereum platform will not be able to provide such services
I was recently told that many users of cryptocurrency are starting to merge ethereum, and therefore its price and capitalization has decreased significantly. Nevertheless, I have a single argument in response, because the fact is that the negative trends in the cryptocurrency market show a decline.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Absolutely,  Ethereum platform is the king of ICO. There have been thousand of project held on ethereum successfully and these successes is the foreshadow of cryptocurrency in the future. Cryptocurrency have ability to be useful in wide area of uses, this is what Ethereum have demonstrated!

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Absolutely,  Ethereum platform is the king of ICO. There have been thousand of project held on ethereum successfully and these successes is the foreshadow of cryptocurrency in the future. Cryptocurrency have ability to be useful in wide area of uses, this is what Ethereum have demonstrated!
King of ICO and ICOs are going to kill the king. Ethereum for 85$? Is that a joke or what? Few months ago Ethereum traded for 1500$, good example how ICOs are destroying the whole market.
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

King of ICO and ICOs are going to kill the king. Ethereum for 85$? Is that a joke or what? Few months ago Ethereum traded for 1500$, good example how ICOs are destroying the whole market.
As soon as the market began a strong fall, ICO ceased to be relevant and the impact on Ethereum turned out to be much stronger than it should have been.

umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Agreed with you that Bitcoin is the king of crypto & Ethereum is king of ICO.
Right now ethereum is down because the whole market is red & ICO’S are also not achieving their targets.
But soon ethereum value will be rises along with market & ICO’S are also back.
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

Yes, I totally agree. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using its smart contracts.This largely determined the rapid growth of this coin. The ICO explosion of the past year can be mostly attributed to the growth of the Ethereum blockchain, and the ease with which Ethereum permits the creation of new coins, the provision for ERC20 tokens.... Many of these tokens use ethereum smart contract.

True, everything you say is true! But now Ethereum has to do something different. Only Smart Contract innovation is not enough. It's actually a good step in removing the mining. It's kind of an ethereum directing the market. That's why we need new technologies.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Agreed with you, as most of the ICO’s use Ethereum contracts. At current ETH value is low but in short time it will regain its high value & will rank as king of ICO’s.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Agreed with you, as most of the ICO’s use Ethereum contracts. At current ETH value is low but in short time it will regain its high value & will rank as king of ICO’s.
In any case, Until today, the ico market of companies has shown very good results thanks to truly amazing projects that used the erc20 platform. I am sure that ethereum has very big prospects in the future and that ethereum will obviously claim to be the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

i do not agree that ethereum is the king but i may say that this cryprocureency is one of the most popular right now

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

In any case, Until today, the ico market of companies has shown very good results thanks to truly amazing projects that used the erc20 platform. I am sure that ethereum has very big prospects in the future and that ethereum will obviously claim to be the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
ethereum will be very strong during many time and still i think that this king will not stay at this place forever and it will be replaced

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

it is just one of the most interesting and strong cryptocurrency that peoepl rely on but it will not be on the top forever
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

ethereum will be very strong during many time and still i think that this king will not stay at this place forever and it will be replaced
there will never be one and the only one king here as cryprocurrency world is so unstable you can not rule it forever
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

there will never be one and the only one king here as cryprocurrency world is so unstable you can not rule it forever
I agree with you, but despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are so unstable, there are coins such as Ethereum or Bitcoin that are able to hold their position for a long time.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

How massively ended the ICO and began to fall in price Ethereum. With such a situation on the cryptocurrency market, Ethereum has every chance of falling to $ 50.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: