Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Of all the coins, Ethereum is certainly more popular at this stage, but I think it now has 2 competitors eos and stellar.
I have no doubt and also support you in relation to the ETH project, but I do not think that there are any chances to see serious competitors in the EOS or Stellar projects because these projects today do not have serious support, such as in the ETH project

EOS has the possibility of being able to compete with ETH, because there are so many projects that collaborate with the EOS platform. I think the support problem can change. Currently ETH has been defeated by XRP, this is one of the considerations for ETH users to switch to another.

It seems to me that there is a very large number of possible explanations, but it is precisely this explanation that is clearly not suitable in order to fully explain the fact that today all the same people think that ETH has lost.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

BTC is one of the most popular and popular currencies today. Maybe people like the breakthrough of this coin. It has great potential in today's technology development era and plays a huge role in the future trading floors. BTC will grow strongly and attract more investors.  Grin
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

BTC is one of the most popular and popular currencies today. Maybe people like the breakthrough of this coin. It has great potential in today's technology development era and plays a huge role in the future trading floors. BTC will grow strongly and attract more investors.  Grin
BTC is one of the most popular and popular types today. Maybe people like the breakthrough of this coin. It has great potential in today's technology development era and plays a huge role in the futures markets. BTC will grow strongly and attract more investors. ETH is not very popular in today's investors
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Of all the coins, Ethereum is certainly more popular at this stage, but I think it now has 2 competitors eos and stellar.
I have no doubt and also support you in relation to the ETH project, but I do not think that there are any chances to see serious competitors in the EOS or Stellar projects because these projects today do not have serious support, such as in the ETH project

EOS has the possibility of being able to compete with ETH, because there are so many projects that collaborate with the EOS platform. I think the support problem can change. Currently ETH has been defeated by XRP, this is one of the considerations for ETH users to switch to another.

It seems to me that there is a very large number of possible explanations, but it is precisely this explanation that is clearly not suitable in order to fully explain the fact that today all the same people think that ETH has lost.

We don't talk about the problem of agreeing or disagreeing with someone's opinion. Cryptocurrency is a free enterprise. Support comes and goes anytime. Cryptocurrency is a war of ideas to attract fans around the world. We cannot force people to stay in one kingdom, and cannot tell people to leave. This is my foundation that the king of ico can also change.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Ethereum is indeed the king of ICO, because its number of users and holdings is the highest among all altcoins, but it is for this reason that the price of Ethereum has dropped rapidly!
it's true and I really agree with the title of ethereum being the king of ICO, because from yesterday until now most of the projects are on using platfromnya ethereum
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Of course, I agree that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum is the king of ICO. Most projects create their projects on the basis of the ETH smart-contract. I personally find it very convenient, since you can use a convenient MEW or MetaMask! Recently I ran into a project based on NEM. The team constantly postpones the listing of tokens to the stock exchange, since the wallet synchronizes with the stock exchange for a long time ... I don’t know how true that is.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Sure, Etherem is the most popular platform for a new token's arrives from ICO. Another word which I have to say for this platform is - "Mother". I called Ethereum - the mother of ICO's. I don't know statistic, but must be there are more than a thousand tokens based on ERC-20.

1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

yes, I strongly agree with the title because of the ability of the smart contract that is owned and continues to be developed, but unfortunately the ability is widely misused and found some weaknesses
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

Many other projects are using ethereum and are based on ethereum so this makes eth one of the strongest coin in the world. It deserves the title of ICO king.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

Of course I agree! Thanks to Ethereum, creating new projects has become much easier and faster. This allows you not to spend a lot of time on development.
However, it also helps fraudsters to launch dozens of new projects every month.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

This is statistically valid data. More than 80-85% of all ICOs are carried out with tokens issued on Ethereum platform. This is a reliable blockchain platform, which is constantly evolving. Therefore, I believe in the future growth of Ether as a cryptocurrency.
internacrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Of course dude  Grin
In Ethereum Blockchain also has many good projects such as lyfe from Indonesia Smiley Well hope ethereum will be the king of cryptocurrency at the coinmarketcap Smiley ETH will have more fans as they will get a big news in 2019
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Now it's a platform with a lot of ICOs using their technologies. I agree with you!

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Some ICOs are now switching to other platform since majority of ICOs are on ethereum platform already. Sometimes, the transaction fee is really expensive and there's network clog on ethereum network. I think it is also good that ethereum will have more and more competitors, so that they will be forced to improve their platform.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

Ethereum is still the most basic asset and platform that occupies the most significant role in the world of cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, if in January-February Buterin implements new protocols, then ethereum can receive a very serious stimulus for growth during this period.
I completely agree with you and hope for even greater prospects for future etirium. It is only today that many speak negatively about ethereum, this is due to the poor state of the market. A year ago, no one led such discussions.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

Today I have read the news that Binance is going to create its own blockchain and their blockchain should compete with Ethereum network. So soon maybe ICOs will be created only on this blockchain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

Agreed with you, as most of the ICO’s use Ethereum contracts. At current ETH value is low but in short time it will regain its high value & will rank as king of ICO’s.
In any case, Until today, the ico market of companies has shown very good results thanks to truly amazing projects that used the erc20 platform. I am sure that ethereum has very big prospects in the future and that ethereum will obviously claim to be the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
ethereum will be very strong during many time and still i think that this king will not stay at this place forever and it will be replaced
No one doubts the importance of ethereum today in the entire cryptocurrency market. That's just not clear Why many ico companies actively began selling ether.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

Yes I agree, you don't see much new coins, only tokens after tokens... Usually when searching for bountyes I encounter very few to be coins, or even if they have a coin, I cannot promote it here on signature campaign, either don't have a bounty, or only limited to facebook, twitter, etc...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Some ICOs are now switching to other platform since majority of ICOs are on ethereum platform already. Sometimes, the transaction fee is really expensive and there's network clog on ethereum network. I think it is also good that ethereum will have more and more competitors, so that they will be forced to improve their platform.

On the issue of network bottlenecks, the Ethereum 2.0 roadmap released last week addresses issues related to network expansion, issues of exploitation, and some security issues. With Shield and Plasma solutions in effect, the ETH blockchain network will reach over 1 million transactions per second.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Agreed with you, as most of the ICO’s use Ethereum contracts. At current ETH value is low but in short time it will regain its high value & will rank as king of ICO’s.
In any case, Until today, the ico market of companies has shown very good results thanks to truly amazing projects that used the erc20 platform. I am sure that ethereum has very big prospects in the future and that ethereum will obviously claim to be the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
ethereum will be very strong during many time and still i think that this king will not stay at this place forever and it will be replaced
No one doubts the importance of ethereum today in the entire cryptocurrency market. That's just not clear Why many ico companies actively began selling ether.
Perhaps we should approach this situation from the other side. After all, the fact is that every it company that collected investments using these funds to develop its project. Based on this, we can assume that the company sells ETH, to save their funds, and not to lose them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: