Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree?  (Read 18773 times)
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Because this is a good opportunity to get a relatively cheap price and the benefits will definitely be a lot, I'm sure of that. We just try investing.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

The use of ethereum in the ICO has been rampant since the end of 2017 until now. Its application soared to make ethereum able to have a large enough community and its defense was getting stronger. But if ethereum is careless in development, it could be defeated by other coins, especially now there are some other coins whose growth continues to aggressively and also applies its platform at ICO. So the ethereum team must always be active and monitor developments so they are not defeated.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:18:20 AM

Yes of course no doubt about it because project needs ethereum network to create smart contract and conduct their ICO'S, it has been the main advantage of ethereum since it was created and i think it will continue for a long period of time unless a new project arise that can also create their on smart contract and have their own block chain.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Off course I full agree with this topic, there should not even be any argument over it because it is very clear even to anyone who pretend to be blind that Ethereum is the King of ICOs.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Yes of course We both know that all the new launched currencies are supported by Ethereum that's why most of the people know how popular he was even in the newbies like us. But I hope that Ethereum would do some changes that they can maintain a stable amount of their value that more investors will still invest while the market in this year of 2018 is in the lowest price.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

I am agree with opinion about ethereum is the king of ICO, ethereum is the only one altcoin have been platform of payment almost ICO investment project so far, many ICO investmeng always use ethereum as their payment platform.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

ICO is indeed almost the whole controlled by ethereum and indeed is reasonable if the ethereum is King of the ICO. but it also gave the impact where all price coins ICO continues to fall when entering into the market because of the decline of the ethereum too. but perhaps if more and more of a new platform that is increasingly good current role from ethereum the longer would be moved.

LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Yes, Ethereum is the king of ICO, he has no equal in this, probably for a long time will be the first, it is clear that there are competitors, but it will be very difficult to catch up with him, and if Ethereum improves, then it just does not catch up!
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

Ethereum is definitely the leader in smart contract based,  ICO investment platform in cryptocurrency.  Ethereum also has the volume and liquidity in cryptocurrency market.  The following on ethereum platform is bigger than any other Altcoin and it's growing daily.  Recently,  50 million addresses were created on ethereum platform successfully!

Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree? 
Ethereum is no longer a king. Today it is the coin that causes the most disappointment. Why it is still used in ICO is not quite clear to me. It is time to replace ethereum with a more stable coin, for example, ripple.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

For now ETH is still the king of altcoins, but it is still an altcoin and it will never replace Btc. As an altcoin, it loses a lot of its value when facing long bearish periods, this is why in 2018 it reached lower lows.

When market will recover Eth might have one of the highest price recoveries as its potential is still huge.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Moeda

Activity: 1530
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree? 
Ethereum is no longer a king. Today it is the coin that causes the most disappointment. Why it is still used in ICO is not quite clear to me. It is time to replace ethereum with a more stable coin, for example, ripple.

Ripple is also not a stable coin, ripple prices have also dropped dramatically in recent months. I see the current coin price is increasing, and increasing simultaneously. Look at the charts. So, what is the difference between one platform and another, if price movements are like this?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Ethereum evolved as an ico, but from the beginning it got a perfect teamfor development funding and for investment. This being unique lead path to success in a very small time period. As more projects began to functional over the same platform the need and growth took a sky pumping. All of the sudden, a massive blow has taken place which will soon recover.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

Yes I agree, even though there are other platforms but startups are more interested in using the blockchain and smart contract Ethereum. So this title is very suitable given to him, because it dominates more. But if there is a platform better than this, I am sure that in the future Ethereum position will be replaced by its competitors - wait and see
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Hard to disagree with the statement.
Neither ICOs on NEO, nor those on other competitive platforms have achieved nearly as much.
And for devs, building ICO on ethereum is much more likely to be profitable.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Yes, I agree that the Ethereum is king, but it would be nice to raise him to the throne) Enough for him to take pawns there. It's time to grow.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

At the moment, the air is very much cheaper. I am sad to look at this coin, because I had high hopes for it.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum is the best and most convenient platform for ICO. The platform has been showing its effectiveness for several years and it has become a sign of quality for potential investors. Some competitors impose competition and are ready to put an end to the Ethereum monopoly, but this process is still very slow.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

in this point of view no one can deny this reality; Ethereum has hosted the most ICO then other blockchain.
But Ethereum gave a lot of incompetent people the opportunity to be actor in the blockchain technology and opened a big door for scammers to collect huge amounts of money with more than 80% of ICO that ended up by scamming investor.
Vitalik Buterin's project was one of the best but the ingorant made it a fail.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

It is true that Ethereum is the king of ICO, but the way the price of ethereum has been dropping constantly over the past six months or so, the day is not far away when any other coin would take that position.
Yes, I believe ethereum can be considered as the king of ICOs since most of the projects are based on ethereum. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: