Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
For a newbie, I will suggest you to trade for long term. It is much safe and risk free. On the other hand, day trading is not a easy work. A lot of experience is needed on day trading. It is much risky and hardy for a newbie.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

My long trading in syscoin is already lossinh enough i can't take it anymore because I hold it from March to october but the price can't recovers.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

It depends on many factors what to choose. If possible try both and see how much you make or lose from daily/long trades. If you trade daily maybe you can make profit every month but if you trade and hold coins for long maybe you choose some coins on high price and in long term they will not grow enough to have a profit.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

For me it's better to Use the method of daily trade than long trade Because some altcoins now also get lossing for their price and lossing for their funds slowly If they take some long term trading.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Daily trading is a very high risk to take, which is reliable to loose with what your not expecting, therefore trading on long term is the best, because Crypto industrial requires patience, before taking a move. Therefore trading on crypto platform is more profitable for a long time trading.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

for beginners, you learn about technical and fundamental analysis. learn to read charts and find info / news. start with small capital and make light profits. and don't give up when you fail. because to be an expert trader is very difficult. greater risk than profit. but no need to worry. because then when you are proficient, you can determine your own profit. and better is daily trading.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

Day trade or long-term trade both can be profitable, it depends on you whether you want to make quick profits or just want to invest for long-term & forget about it. Day trade can be risky though as price movement highly fluctuates that you have to be every time in front of your computer to take right decisions that should bring you profit otherwise you will lose your money. Day trade will consume more time than long-term trading, it's like a full-time job for day traders.
But a day trade will give you a big profit because if you are skilled in reading the market direction you can get profit
many times in 1 day? You know the big risks will be worthed because certainly give you more chance for bigger profit
if at this time it is certainly very difficult to get big profits if you apply daily trading. the market is not stable so it's difficult to read the direction of the market. maybe if we trade daily we can get a small profit because usually people sell it above the price they buy.
In my opinion daily trade is better than long trade because in daily trade you can make money on daily basis and if you have the ability of daily trade then there is no need for any other work. Daily trade will give you such a good profit that you can overcome your daily needs easily. On the other hand long term holding is better if you no need for money in short time.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Long is not trade but just holding. Trade is always on daily basis. If you want to trade you will have to give time to crypto market as much as you can but if you do not have day trading experience then you can hold your coins for long time. When the price raise more and you realize that you can earn atleast 20% then you should sell your coins, but not all. Hold some for future.
Trade does not have to be on a daily basis as you can decide to always trade trends in the long term and as long as you are taking advantage of a fluctuation in the market, there is nothing you can call that asides trading.

It is just the time you have to always analyze the market that would determine whether you are cut out for day trading, short term trading or long term trading and there is something though that is always going to be common with all of them and that is the fact that you cannot get the best without knowledge and you really want to make that an important factor.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

Day trading and long-term trading are two different forms of investment. Depending on the ability of each investor, it is possible to determine the most suitable investment. Day trading is suitable for investors who are good at technical analysis and have plenty of time to monitor the market. Long-term trading is suitable for investors who do not have much time and are not good at analyzing charts.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

If you are newbie then i dont think you can do trading but if want do it  so much then daily trading is much more risky, can suggest long trading as a start.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

I will choose to do day trading because I think doing day trading is much easier than when we have to wait a long time for holding. Holding for a long time can not be sure we are to make a profit so I will choose a short path that is when I gain momentum to reach profit margins so I will take action immediately. This is a choice and for me who has a lot of time then this is a good choice. But for someone who does not have a lot of time then of course day trading will reduce them in utilizing the available time. Choose situations and conditions that are in accordance with our circumstances, be a careful trader and then we will get success.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

Thanks in advance.    
Long term trading is the best decision. Just have a look at the charts and you will see that. In my opinion it's impossible to predict price movements within a day, especially for altoins. You don't need have in-depth knowledge of TA for long term trading, just to research projects, learn technologies, applications and analysis of what was in the past and how it had influence on the market.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

learn about trading, how to read charts, determine patterns, see support. and search for news about crypto. it will make you an expert trader. which is good for beginners, I think trading with a small profit target is good for beginners. about the time of daily traders or long-term traders. don't target it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

My long trading in syscoin is already lossinh enough i can't take it anymore because I hold it from March to october but the price can't recovers.
I also have some coins that creates losses for me, maybe this is because of the current dump market but if you still believe on that coin, try to hold more and when bull market happens again, it will recover.

Long term trading can also be risky, so if you want to play long long make sure to invest only with the great coins like btc and eth. I do both, I do trading with some coin every other day and the profit is quiet low for that, I still prefer to hold more great coins and sold it in the future, do trading with good coins as much as possible.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

It depends on what you want, because there are some coin which are good for daily trading and some which are good for long term trading, for what I do basically is to hold coins like eth and btc because i know they still have long term growth then i trade other coins, buying them low and selling them high
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

At this Market condition, I would rather stick to long term trade for the mean time. Just take a look at the price trend and you will see the price is just moving sideways. I few fluctiations may happen but you need to be there in front of your pc or lap top to make a trade or else you will miss it so if you don't have that kind of time with you, then stick with long term trading. Daily trade is for those with a lot of time to spare of those who goes full time in trading.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

crypto currency trading require experience and skills if you are newbie then i will be advise you first learn trading because trading is risky without knowledge, you can learn trading  to watch some experienced traders videos in YouTube
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:42:04 AM

I suggest that you do both, but if you don't have a lot of capital, then you should be able to do long-term trading so you can get a lot of profit, because if you apply long-term trading, the risk that threatens you will be less.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

Start your trading with long term trading, this will minimize you to have some loss. Daily trading needs you to take cut loss too frequently, if something didn't go as we have planned. This means if you can gain back the loss you experienced, you'll definitely only waste your money. Firstly, to make it easier, you need to learn from others, how they trade and how they take the decision. Some exchanges provide this kind of feature to learn from other traders' strategy. So, be sure to use that and learn properly about it.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

Start your trading with long term trading, this will minimize you to have some loss. Daily trading needs you to take cut loss too frequently, if something didn't go as we have planned. This means if you can gain back the loss you experienced, you'll definitely only waste your money. Firstly, to make it easier, you need to learn from others, how they trade and how they take the decision. Some exchanges provide this kind of feature to learn from other traders' strategy. So, be sure to use that and learn properly about it.
Daily trading will really be possible to achieve as long as we have time to deal with it. We can watch the price and we can really earn since their prices changes every now and then, it may not be a high profit but a guarantee earning.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: