Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Daily trade and long trade both of effective for the trader. Both of trading system has different features and opportunities. If you have a small asset and want to earn daily then you should do daily trade. On the other hand, if you have a lot of assets then you should do long trade. A long trade is more profitable than daily trade.
Long term trade is more profitable but recent market is totally damaged in all the cryptocurrency so many peoples are loose the hope in long term investment. I think short term and mid term trade is the right choice for crypto currency so we will see the good earning in short term trading. But we must carefully choose in right place because most are moving to negative direction.
- Very sad but you were right, long term trade can really bring us huge profits but this is the time in the past, now, the market has made negative changes, and this negative change makes long-term trade become a huge trap, it makes all those who choose this strategy stuck and are receiving a lot of losses. Daily trading is probably more suitable and safe as long as we know how to manage the risks and cut losses at the right time, especially in this period, small waves are constantly appearing, daily trade can bring a lot of profit for us but as you say, we will need to analyze and select the right potential targets

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

I prefer to long term investments because long term investments is more profitable investment within long time but long term investments is less risky than short term investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 01:07:13 AM by Question123

Longterm I suggest to you. Because you can get more profit than daily trading. Like this market now dump so it's hard for daily trading and don't have any choice to choose longterm to get more profit. That is only way to earn right now here in trading.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

It is very good to have long-term goals because in a short period we cannot able to guess whether we can make a profit or not. I hope it is good to hold them in long-term in order to make some decent profit because there is a huge to increase the prices hugely.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Daily trading or long-term trading now can be used as an option, but for that I think it is the choice of each trader, because now the market conditions are in an unstable position I think long-term trading is better,
For me this is very situational option, if you force to keep choosing daily trading when there is no enough volatility, then the risk will be much more higher.
And also for long-term, you still need to set up a stoploss or make a target when will you get out if the market doesnt meet your standart.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

Daily trading or long-term trading now can be used as an option, but for that I think it is the choice of each trader, because now the market conditions are in an unstable position I think long-term trading is better,
For me this is very situational option, if you force to keep choosing daily trading when there is no enough volatility, then the risk will be much more higher.
And also for long-term, you still need to set up a stoploss or make a target when will you get out if the market doesnt meet your standart.
Agree , Every token/coin has its own volatility level , Trading the high volatility token will make your daily trade chance successful than the low volatile coins that is good for long trade.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Day trading is not all all suitable for newbie and inexperienced traders. It is highly likely that you would lose all your funds, so it would be better for newbies to go for long-term trading.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

dayly trading takes too much time. On the other hand, during day trading you quickly learn because you have to make a lot of trades. And of course, you can earn more money.
Wiggins

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I am not an expert for trading but I think long-term trading is better than short-term. Cause when you starting trading you had not enough knowledge for trading and your losing possibility is high. So that you can be an expert or gather knowledge on trading, long-term trading could help you.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Agree , Every token/coin has its own volatility level , Trading the high volatility token will make your daily trade chance successful than the low volatile coins that is good for long trade.

Well i'm not seeing any strong volatility in btc right now since the movement is either straight or downwards. If ever it goes up, there's very little profit to be made from it. Same thing, if not worse, for ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.    

Both are good. If you want to make a profits every day and have an experience as a daily or swing traders then it's good for you now. If you're patiently waiting for recovery in the market, it's also good for you.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

In order to maximise profit its better to short trade that is daily trade. But it's is some how risky especailly if you don know how to read a chart. In the absence of some basic trading skills then long trade is advisable
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

It is best to have the long trade because the in long term we can make judgement and will be knowing the ups and downs of the market.
But in daily trade we cannot make any judgement of the trading. And moreover should be always sitting in front of the system itself. 
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
in the end there is no guarantee that short-term trading and long-term trading will be better for each other.
both have strengths and weaknesses
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

I will not prefer any of the given trade option in statement because we can't predict price of crypto because we don't have control over demand and supply of asset. Trading is all depend upon the situation of the market. for example if there is bear market conditions than we must do weekly trading or 3-4 day trade. Doing long trade is not worth because of uncertainties in the Crypto world. Likewise last year there was prediction that bitcoin  price could go to 50000 usd by end of 2018 but results in front of your eyes. That's why i would not do long trade.

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Thanks in advance.     

basically everything really needs a lot of knowledge about how to trade first, my advice is that you only have to trade every day because from there you will get a lot of knowledge about trading and learn which coins to trade first because each coin has a value that fluctuating in the cycle of market movements that can change suddenly.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

The price fluctuations created by the market are currently experiencing a downward trend and if you still want to make a profit there the best choice is daily trading by utilizing a margin of between 2-5% which you can do many times. and this is beneficial because I have applied it both at the time of the bearmarket or bull run later
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

in this case, people's minds are different. of course there are people who trade every day, but there are also those who hold in the long run. I think that is our choice, because long-term restraint is also quite difficult when prices continue to decline.
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

It is best for you to study the market and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies. In order to trade on the cryptocurrency exchange (long and short term), you need knowledge. Experience is also necessary, but at the initial stage, trade small amounts.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Thanks in advance.     
Do you mean daily or short term and long term? Some people are saying short term, that’s because they are already good in it. For you that is still new to it and since you don’t understand how it works fully, I will advise you not to do that, better for you to choose the long term strategy cause it works best for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: