Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Based from my understanding, if you say long trade by my definition it is called holdings. Day trading requires analysis and it is not an easy job because we are at the edge of line when doing the activities. I mean, we loose at any moment because we don't know what could be the result of our choices. But the advantage about it, is that we can gain benefits if everything goes well and profit will earn in just a short period of time.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Observers are the best traders .because they are the one whos not rushing instewd they love to read and watch topics and videos about trading and getting ideas to trade

Remember dude that trading is not for every one.so maybe you should ask yourself ten times before entering this riskiest profiteering
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you want profit every go and learn about day trading but if you want big profit go for long trade no hassle but to wait. While day trade is much more risky and hassle.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I prefer swing trading rather than both daily and long trading because i believe that both daily and long term trading can be risky and unprofitable cause when you sell your assets in a daily basis you'll never get the most out of your investment also in long term trading when you hold a token for a long time that token might crash and never recover.
You need to have good plans instead of sticking with one strategy and keep it on your trading business, system like adopting with changes inside the market will allow you to keep positive, though there's a market sway if you can adopt and you can analyze well then you can decide if you will hold
or if you will ride with the flow and still the outcome will stay in a positive side or break even in some event.
shadow.bishop

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

I learned from bear market hold is better than trading. But question is how we will accomplish hold? The most criticial thing is you should find a project that has a future. Even it falls in the bear market, eventually it will rise to the moon Smiley Second during the hold the coin, you can check it daily, if there is an opportunity to trade of it, i mean if there is good volume and differences between sell and buy orders, i suggest make trading with the small quantity (be careful, dont make trade with all, just small quantity) purpose of increase holding coin quantity.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Thanks in advance.     
If you want profit every go and learn about day trading but if you want big profit go for long trade no hassle but to wait. While day trade is much more risky and hassle.
i think even daily trading, if consistent, will get a bigger profit. of course they have divided accounts where there are long-term trading, medium-term trading and daily trading

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Thanks in advance.     
- I know that each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, and depending on the ability of each person, we should choose a method to suit our knowledge and experience but to be honest, I think we should have the flexibility and coordination of methods together. Because as we know, the market is always very volatile, sometimes it will be suitable for holding, sometimes it will match the trading day, if we are only loyal and fixed with a method, we will be very passive, although this combination is still risky but at least we can make a profit in every market situation, compensating for risk and loss.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mraphael

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Day trading is full of risk and emotions. Get in, get out, all the time. If youre not experienced trader, better stick to higher timeframes, until you get to know the market dynamics. Then you decide, wheter to daytrade or not.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Of course, the best step is to educate yourself and develop in this direction. But since the question is different, I would recommend first of all to buy coins from the top 10, and even better, the first 3 positions of the top. Then you can leave them for long-term trade and trade daily.
While your main goal, as I understand it, is buying coins. So buy the best coins. Next, let them just be in your account. And you, after obtaining the necessary knowledge, start practicing trading in small amounts. It will be just a small part of your deposit, for example,  $ 10.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Of course trade is probably the most important for any member entering the crypto market. Buy and trade coins with large trading indexes on exchange sites. Top 10 on the coinmarketcap for the long term. Maybe you will fail in a few situations but it will give you more practical experience than the theory.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

I am sure that the best option is to use both long-term trading and daily trading. As a result, daily trading often brings relatively little profit, and long-term trading gives you the opportunity to multiply your investments many times over.
So you have a part of your coins for sale after a long time, you can trade another part of the deposit daily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

Day trading is more profitable than long-term trading. For a newbie without experience and assertiveness, you can not day trading. Long-term trading will be better for you.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:36 AM

Day trading is more profitable than long-term trading. For a newbie without experience and assertiveness, you can not day trading. Long-term trading will be better for you.

Both long and short term trading can be profitable. But if we talk about the easiness, long term trading will be better because we don't need to stay in the trading platform daily and we won't be bothered with every stuffs that might give stress to us.

blackbold

Activity: 385

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

Thanks in advance.     
the best choice for beginners is daily trading because you will learn a lot from daily trading, such as anticipating loss, candlestick behavior analysis, and of course feeling the pleasure of getting profit
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

If you are really a beginner, use a little money to trade and learn how to trade well so as not to get a lot of losses, because I see some beginners experience a lot of losses, he does not pay attention to market movements that are rising or falling and only see the profits without thinking about some of the risks that will be experienced. I advise you to use daily trading first with small capital, you must learn which coins you think are potential, if you have mastered how to trade, surely you know what you have to do with your capital.
It does not really have anything much to do with the situation of the market, it just has a lot to do with your own situation in particular, if you are knowledgeable and experience enough to day trade or not. The market may have been falling for over 10 months, but that does not mean that during the falling process, there has been no price action with some correction upward, may be if you check the lower time frames you will understand.

However, day trading can be risky which is why you need a lot of knowledge and experience with great market knowledge, elimination of emotions to be able to do it right, otherwise, it is best to just stick with long term trading.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:21:29 PM

Thanks in advance.     
This is easy since you are new to all of this then you need to set trades for the long term, this means that some trades are going to last weeks and some others could last months, I know that many prefer to day trade but you are going to lose everything if you try that option when you are still relatively new to this market, only try day trading after you have accumulated months or even years of experience.

You can do day trades of the market has a good price movements and the trend is upward, because sometimes it's hard to do longer terms of trading when you're in need of funds actually. But for sure in day trading as long as it has a good market value and the fluctuations is going up you'll be able to earn enough but not much unlike long term trades.
Anyone can day trade if that is what they want but you are going to lose all your money if you decide to do that, you need to have incredibly quick reflexes and to know exactly what you're going to do in every single circumstance in order to be profitable by trading that frequently, it is better to not trade as frequently at the beginning so you have a chance to think about what you want to do.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Depend on what do you want to achieve.
If you want to quick profit, daily trade is the choice but high risk !

If you want less risk, long trade is the wise choice just like me, I'm currently hold most of my btc until 2020 because I believe on it as  I'm believe it , 4 years ago and it's proven !

Smiley
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

There are times when long-term and short-term trading give us an advantage. For this reason, we must do research before making an investment, which is to be able to determine our steps for the long term or short term on a coin.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Thanks in advance.     
This depends on the type of trader you are and the area you live to develop your investments or trading skills on.  In trading you will need to understand that both day trading and long term investment come with skills and risks.  Therefore,  you just need to know the skills and risk that are involved in trading and then decided on which side to invest in.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

I am a person who does not control emotions and has lost money in greed. So I think I do not fit into the daily trade and I have learned about the long trade. I believe that holding your favourite Altcoin long term will help you make a profit and not worry about the market trend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: