Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade  (Read 38573 times)
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

dayдн trading takes too much time. On the other hand, during day trading you quickly learn because you have to make a lot of trades. Well, you can earn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
in my opinion at this time it's better to do long-term trading, I see ethereum as an example, ethereum has a very cheap value now, I think if we hold it back until the value gets better then we will be able to make 4-5 times profit.
Eth does have a tendency to raise prices in the long run, but traders also need to get a net profit at least once a month, I speak in the perspective of small traders and indeed have to be careful to analyze each coin, and if a good trend still doesn't appear, I must should trade with the opposite method and assuming buy a lot of Eth from the profits generated if indeed they already have the right time to skyrocket.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

In my opinion daily trading is very risky to be able to lose our money because of course the market in 24 hours is very volatile and difficult to guess. I can usually benefit in 2-5 days according to my target
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

I think trading using long term period is better than daily trading, for people who doesn't have enough time this is good strategy. Long term period can make you learn and understand market works and think clearly to face market risk. Don't wasting time and money right now market have bad situation, I suggest you use demo account for practice first.
Ain't gonna be a perfect time for traders as the market behaves so unusual. It gonna be a long term hold is very applicable and less stress than of doing trades everyday. We can still do trading if we want to, it only depends on the market situation but its to risky of doing that and high percentage of losing.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I would like to suggest you for long term trading as you are a newbie. But bro you need to have some basic knowledge of trading before starting. If you do short-term trading even you need the knowledge to do that properly. So finally would like to suggest to do long time trading buy coin at a cheap rate and sold them at high rate.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

in the current market conditions, daily trading is better to be used as an option than long-term trading. now daily trading is still the best choice because it can maximize profit even though it is of small value but it is a good thing and a small potential to suffer losses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

Short term trading depends on market movements if when you buy the price immediately rises in the time of day, it means you have to make a sale not in vain the opportunity to benefit differently from long term trading requires a long time and not necessarily the market moves go up

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Thanks in advance.     

If seen from the risk, long-term trading has a smaller risk rather than short-term trading, because traders can avoid mistakes especially from mistakes in guessing prices the short term. Long-term trading and short-term trading, basically it's good provided we can control it well, because of these two types of trading both of them can provide profit for the traders.

maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Of course, for newbie short term trade is best to gain more experience and knowledge about  trading because trading is too much risky for new users.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Now I realize that long term trade is far more good than daily trade. If I just sold my token at 2000 sats then I had 5,000 dollars. However, I just bought and sold it in 500 sats to 2000 sats. It gave me, 1000 dollars profits. Look at the difference, 5x difference in long term than daily. I was wrong with my computation because I thought it will materialize. However, I want to regain my capital again.

dexter45

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Daily trading is very complicated that you need to monitor the price of the coin you buy every now and then.
Long trading is little risk and you have to have some patience and it is helpful for the people who is not having the time to trade daily.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

I think that first you need to buy good and promising coins, such as Bitcoin and Ether. This will be your first investment.
Further, as you gain knowledge, start trading daily. Daily trading will help you get the necessary experience. The more you practice and learn new information, the more confident you will become. Thus, you will understand for yourself what kind of coins you will trade daily, and which coins are worth buying for a long term trading.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

It all depends on the situation we face. For me, we have to manage the strategy as well as possible.
The Daily Trade and long time trade must have their weaknesses and strengths.
All decisions depend on us, we will determine what we will do and what we do will certainly produce different things.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

It all depends on the situation we face. For me, we have to manage the strategy as well as possible.
All decisions depend on us, we will determine what we will do and what we do will certainly produce different things.

Agree , it depends on the person if what is his goals in life .  if a person is lucky go lucky or willing to take all risk then he probably go for shorg term . while a person that has a big dream in life will always aim for a long term process .

Me myself is not a trader or an investor but i have a big plans for my future however i didnt ever tried to hold up my coins for a longer time due to the fact that i always need money for important spendings . so  my situation is slightly different from the one that is mentioned above .
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

If you are an experienced trader then daily trading can give you quick profit by scalping or swing trading.
It is risky and requires determination, controlling your emotions, discipline,  patience, perfect execution and adoption to the market. 
Holding strategy also can be profitable on an increasing market, but it is risky one on a declining market.
So, it depends on the market situation and on your preferences.
It will depend on our coin, some coins have plans to do in this bear market, if we don't see working team acting in the dumper price of their coin then it will be the time to trade them, day trading will help for our expenses too.
but at the present time it is still very difficult to get profits by trading daily, because the market is still difficult to increase. so if you want to get that big profit by means of long-term trading, of course, because we can sell coins at the price we want
ninuplanste

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Thanks in advance.     
You mean short-term and long-term trading? Since you’re a noob in it I will advise you to learn the long-term strategy for trading. I know a lot of people here have mentioned short-term as a better strategy, but don’t mind them. Short-term trading is very risky, it’s better to learn more towards buying and holding a position for a long-term.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

We can't just wait we still need to do something, like trading daily some of coins and hold the others, we should not trust too much one company to hold them all too long.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

daily trade is risky because not all times a coin can pump  or the market is in good condition rather in which i think daily trading is not really possible as a source of job or income oppurtunity . long trade is what everyone is doing  but im not saying that long trade is safe and can already guarantee a sure money  . of course it is still risky because the crypto market is too volatile and cannot be predicted pretty easy  .

id rather go on long term investing because it is more easier and less risky also when compared to long term trading .
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I will suggest you to trade for long term. It is much safe and risk free. On the other hand, day trading is not a easy it requires lot of experience is needed on day trading. It is much risky
Yes you’re very right. Long term is the best for those who have no experience. He should get started with long term trading and by the time he gets a lot better with that, he can then consider doing short term trading sometimes. Within a short time he will just become an expert in it. Long term is the best to start with.
Stunning

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

We can't just wait we still need to do something, like trading daily some of coins and hold the others, we should not trust too much one company to hold them all too long.
Of course everyone wants to have good daily income but it is something that is also a function of the market forces which if are not in harmony with your business, you might not probably earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: