Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
What you were saying is so much unfair, cause there are good/real projects among those scam.
You can't just generally judging that all project are scam. Its just like you were saying that everyone in a crowd is thief, that way the good man among them will be angry toward you.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Big part of me agrees with you. I also think it is now time to focus on the development phase rather than opening a new concept and leaving those previously successful ICOs behind. But still, I can see some good ICO just like what I am wearing right now.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

I agree with some of your statements that it is really not suitable for investing in ICO, because there are too many fraudsters here, they make a lot of shitcoin and then start to lie to everyone. But at the same time, I also believe that there are still some real teams doing some useful research. We can invest in such ICOs, but now it is difficult for us to pick them out among the many fake ICOs.

djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

What Do you think guys ?
I can't fully support on your opinion to stop investing in all kind of ICO, there are people who build a project with honestly they are truly making the project.
So i really against your thinking about stopping to invest in ICO.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

I agree with some of your statements that it is really not suitable for investing in ICO, because there are too many fraudsters here, they make a lot of shitcoin and then start to lie to everyone. But at the same time, I also believe that there are still some real teams doing some useful research. We can invest in such ICOs, but now it is difficult for us to pick them out among the many fake ICOs.
You are the solutions to find good ICOs, should the investors must understand about the analysis fundamental of ICOs projects before makes investment in the ICOs, it will reduce the risk losing of money in ICOs also we must use around 20% of our capital in ICOs investment (it is called management of money and risk in investment in the ICO) if the people know about it there are no blaming of ICOs projects, due to they know how to choose good ICOs.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.
So they should just get funded by VCs, Why do they need tokens & billions of USD?  Even 1 million $ is enough for every single project!
How much was the Whole ethereum project hardcap ?
ICOs cannot keep robbing people with white papers. 99% of icos scamming people! For example Recently GoNetwork basically did that. Raise 50 million and now have market cap of 3 million. And they have absolutely nothing to show for it.
I know what you feel man and that's the sad truth on whats currently happening on ICO investments as of now. People are blinded with their greed and still hoping and believing on easy rich scheme where
they are targeting out 10-100x Ico investments returns and that's the main reason why but if we do compare on the investment activity it becomes more lesser due to current market condition and sooner or later even legit projects will really be affected.
Finding ICO by targeting profits of 10X - 100X have become the myth now but still ICOs are profitable if you exit at right time one can easily take 2x to 5x profit, We all are experiencing bear market since 10 months. In this bear market even established projects are not performing well than how can we expect good performance on exchange by ICOs when they list their tokens. The ICOs are the only ways to bring more new money into cryptocurrency markets & its upon investors to choose project wisely by doing research on the project. It is also advisable to invest only that much amount if loss incurred one can digest without affecting their objectives.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

this will also eventually stop. as you can see it is being slowed down drastically as the scams became severe and clear to everyone. but like always there will be gamblers who will ignore all the warnings and still participate in the scams letting these ICO scammers take their money and run away with it. but as they also lose money they will also stop at some point and we can finally close this dark chapter in cryptocurrency market and put an stop to the ICO nonsense.

although you shouldn't be happy about it because that means a new method of scamming will emerge soon after ICOs died!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

Investing into icos is a very risky venture and before you go into it you should seek for financial adviser that should guide you in other not to invest into a scam projects. Actually most of the projects we have now are scams and investing into them is actually empowering the scammers to keep bringing out scams projects.
inwas797

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

The situation now is specific and causes some excitement,but all ICO should not be considered as fraudulent.There are proven teams that create a good ICO with a quality product and I think that they will succeed and such projects can be invested
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

As far as i know among all of those scam project there is a real/legit project that most people waiting. So it won't be a good decision to stop investing on all kind or ICO, what we have to do is selecting those ico carefully so the chance to invest on some scam ICO will be avoided.
iconoclast

Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

If you can't tell the difference between a good ICO and a scam then you should definately not be investing. For those of us who can tell the difference there are great opportunities to make money. But you are going to have to learn to do proper due dilligence if you don't want to fall victim to the scammers. The reason so many scammers are attracted to ICO's is because the kind of money being made also attracts greedy stupid people who don't know what they are doing.

Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

I agree, that nobody should feed the scammers, and so they would just stop trying after a time. But a huge part of this community does not have enough wisdom yet, to make proper decisions. Anyways, there are many ICOs, which are not scammers, and I would not blame them, just because other's dishonesty, I believe many ICO has a good intention.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

If no one invest in ICO, who would then? ICOs are just like fuel in the crypto space. They are the ones giving crypto more popularity and withspread dissemination of info.
I think you have not done a genuine project that would that would make one to be astonished by their activities.

OP already mentioned that it should be funded thru Venture Capital instead of an ICO. I think it is also a valid suggestion since well-off investors will definitely screen all these blockchain projects on a different level than small investors do.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

No, I do not agree with you. There are also ICO projects that are quite promising and that have already achieved a lot and such projects are still emerging, but unfortunately there are few of them.
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I cannot agree with you. There are a lot of great ICOs left at the moment, that can give you big profits, that have a professional team, working product and a great idea. But you are right, crypto market is overloaded with trash projects.
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I agree that investing in ICOs isn't a good idea at the moment. At the same time, the current situation is only due to the bearish market and absence of relevant legislation for ICO. I don't think that ICO era is gone. We just need to wait until things get better.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

What Do you think guys ?

for my opinion, still have good project in market..don't give up, just we have to be vy careful when choose project  Wink
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I agree that investing in ICOs isn't a good idea at the moment. At the same time, the current situation is only due to the bearish market and absence of relevant legislation for ICO. I don't think that ICO era is gone. We just need to wait until things get better.

investing in ICOs has never been a good idea. this is not something that happened today. from the early days they have been bad investments. the only difference was the short term success rate of them.
they all  fail eventually as you can see today from all their failures but last year that a lot of people were gambling with them, their short term pumps became bigger so that created the illusion that they are good investments.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

not every ico is a scam and there are really good projects in the ico market. if you find such a project, you can support the ico quietly. but unfortunately many ico are currently a scam and it is really not easy to find a good project.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

I agree that a lot of ICOs are scammers, but still there are normal projects that are running and their tokens will be profitable!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: