Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:30:19 AM

This is not the truth . There will be many good projects on the market with great ideas . We just need extra caution and deep research. There are so many that invest blindly and then cry over internet . Future security will be good enough to be able to invest safely into projects that you like
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

This is one of the ways to fight them but there is error in this because if you are telling people to not invest at all in icos then that means that even the project with actual good projects that can be useful will not get any kind of money and that is going to hinder their progress too. I think that it is better if there was some kind of regulations put on the icos instead

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I agree with you, that there are too much ICOs on this market and a lot of them are scam. But we do not need to stop investing, we just need to investigate the projects and check the facts, like team members, devs, TG groups and so on.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

It is not the point that we should spread on this forum. Without investing in ICOs, we will lose such a great instrument of collecting funds and gain profits. It just depends on the market, when the market stabilises, every ICO will collect their hard cap.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

In you it says anger and resentment.  Yes, scam is a problem, but this is not a reason to stop investing money in ico
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Hello! Perhaps I partially agree with you! but there are still good projects with worthy teams that work on the project, and these projects come to success. I agree that there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs. With this you need to do something. But here everyone decides for himself, no one is forced to give his money by force.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

Well its easy to observe that the ICO scene is in the stagnation mode, not sure if you could use the term "dead". But yea, if you have access to any private pre-sale allocations of good/hyped projects with big bonuses, here its still possible to make more than a solid ROIs, but definitely not when participating in the public token sales.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

There is a very big turbulence in ICO's these days because of scammers and has made it very difficult for investors to come into play for the now there is a recess on investors i just hope for a change in ICO's so things could get better and normal
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Many people have the same ideas as you. Now ICO has lost most investors. You can see from the price drop of Ethereum that ICO may never be as crazy as last year.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

i guess it is time you start researching for a good project so you don't get scammed. if the project want to start and develop early they need money so starting an ICO is a good way to collect money. for your advice about not investing any ICO i think you did not do your own research as a result you get scam.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

There are many crypto-currency funds that carefully select projects, and invest huge amounts of money at the earliest stages, usually at least$1 million. They are confident that their money will not be wasted, as the study of the object of investment are much more serious than many of us. I think if you do not know much about cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest the amount of money that you do not mind losing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

There are many crypto-currency funds that carefully select projects, and invest huge amounts of money at the earliest stages, usually at least$1 million. They are confident that their money will not be wasted, as the study of the object of investment are much more serious than many of us. I think if you do not know much about cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest the amount of money that you do not mind losing.
Yes, we must understand the world of digital currency if we decide to invest.
without having the knowledge and skills we will risk losing.
Prepare the ability and experience to get the best results. I
nvesting in the world of digital currencies requires that, if not then don't expect us to achieve success.
GemmaJon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I know what you mean but from my point of view, ICO is still profitable investment. As long as you have enough knowledge and check carefully about each ICO before investing, there is nothing much to worry about it.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

I do not think so! Investing in ICOs is an investment that can generate good returns in a short time. The current market has a lot of fraudulent ICOs, but not all. There are still a lot of good potential ICOs. Therefore, it is important to research and select ICOs carefully before investing.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

~ snip ~

I know what you mean but from my point of view, ICO is still profitable investment. As long as you have enough knowledge and check carefully about each ICO before investing, there is nothing much to worry about it.

that's right brother , op doesnt really know what his talking about . not all ico's are scam's because there are still worth it that can give you 100 percent return for your invested capital and from what i heard , majority of investor's said that ico's are still the best investment ever invented but the only downside is that they are too risky for an unexperienced person .

speaking of scammers , scammers are only normal and scammers didnt only exist on an ico but they are actually present on every single business as long as it involves money .
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

As and experienced person in this space, you cannot hold back to the truth but rather space the obvious. We have enough Alts to take is through the years, I cringe sometimes seeing so many projects still waiting in ICO line.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.
So they should just get funded by VCs, Why do they need tokens & billions of USD?  Even 1 million $ is enough for every single project!
How much was the Whole ethereum project hardcap ?
ICOs cannot keep robbing people with white papers. 99% of icos scamming people! For example Recently GoNetwork basically did that. Raise 50 million and now have market cap of 3 million. And they have absolutely nothing to show for it.
I know what you feel man and that's the sad truth on whats currently happening on ICO investments as of now. People are blinded with their greed and still hoping and believing on easy rich scheme where
they are targeting out 10-100x Ico investments returns and that's the main reason why but if we do compare on the investment activity it becomes more lesser due to current market condition and sooner or later even legit projects will really be affected.

This is such a true.
Even 2x is too small for such "investors", they do want 1000x that is why they jump into scam ICOs because only scam icos without any real business model can promise 1000x...
So crazy...

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

The problem is in the absence of regulation of cryptocurrency by the states. States are too painful trying to ignore this problem. However, the abduction of investor funds is a crime under the criminal codes of all states. Therefore, states are required to intervene and look for criminals. At the same time, they are obliged to take measures to prevent such cases of fraud in the future. Therefore, the situation should soon change for the better.
We still need ICO projects, this is still the main way to improve cryptocurrency.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

I think you're right. Even many good projects create tokens that will lose their value over time. But scammers in other places can deceive investors.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

I agree with you, actually the market does not need new coins anymore. many ico fail and harm investors. but there is one thing that makes me survive, I am a bounty hunter and if the ico bounty is lost, then I will stop also from this industry. so sad ........... Cry

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: