Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:00:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Indeed a lot of fraudulent projects. To decide whether to invest individually or not, I think so.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Not all ICO are scam.  There are some legit project out there.  About your arguments on being free, yes code that are open source are free but please bear in mind that the project need to pay for the man power, the sites, the machines, and the offices if they want to be reached physically.  That is why you need to do a research before investing in any ICO so that you won't fall victim to these scams.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

I support the opinion of the author and also believe that we need to immediately stop investing our money in new projects in this market.

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

No need to assume that all projects are fraudulent! Why should everyone fail under one? rushing in such words, you only show how stupid and frivolous you are! It is a pity that there are so many dishonest projects on the market, but very soon there will be regulation, full control, and I think that everything will change completely!

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

The era of ICO is not over, but most likely that such a stir as before, will not be, at least not in the next six months or a year.

I would not dismiss ICO. The whole of 2017 was very successful for ICO. 2018 can not be called completely unsuccessful, many projects still continue to collect investments in the bear market. As soon as the trend changes, the ICO will return its popularity.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

I think I total agree with you, to return sanity in the space, ICO's should be funded through VC's then they will do airdrop to the community and list the tokens, if the community are impressed with their project, they will buy these tokens and increase the value, the way it's been done right now, I don't like it.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

I fully agree with you, the ICO era has passed, the sooner we stop feeding them our money, the faster the cryptocurrency will have a chance to move on and develop.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

Scammer are happy because more people investing to the scam project. They did not fault of the investor because the only purpose of them is to earn profit the only need to die of that is scammer who still scamming a lot lf people for their own interest.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:40:28 AM

Not all ICOs are scam. Many of that ICOs success in market and having a good project with good developers team. its true that 80% ICOs are scam but its not 100%, so i think we should not call all ICOs are scam.
Maknae09

Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Why not investing on an ICO? I think ICO still opens up some new technology and keep the cryptocurrency market alive. Do not just stock our selves with investment in old cryptos, we should still acknowledge the presence of other altcoins.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Well maybe ICO era is not over, but still in early age. Maybe after several years type of ICOs is different than most ICOs now. Maybe just maybe it will come a era that ICO offer money back guarantee, or some features that make investor money safe for good.

For now it's like after ICO our facing a down price  phase that makes us sad right but remember it's not just for ICOs but entire market has same situation so chill out mate and wait the right time
Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:42:10 AM

Well, if some users don't want to invest on brand new projects (also ICOs) they can invest on already successful projects.
A good example is CoinBundle, where you instead of buying just a coin, you can purchase bundles that contains stable coins.
TOP 20 coins are included. Exchanges also are a good way of buying stable coins, but CB is easier.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

I just get Crypto from the Bounty program, so even though the state of the price is down is still not worried. Because I will save and hold the Crypto obtained as a future investment asset.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

The line in bold made me laugh  Grin
But seriously, 9 out of 10 ICO's must die in the next 5 years, then those that survived 9 out of 10 must also die in the next 5 years again.
Those that survived will be the Titan's of crypto space - the googles and amazons that will emerge.

So far, only Bitcoin is the only crypto that has survived for 10 years.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

Not all ICOs are scam. Many of that ICOs success in market and having a good project with good developers team. its true that 80% ICOs are scam but its not 100%, so i think we should not call all ICOs are scam.
You are right, we must be more careful in choosing the ICO that we will support, because many ICOs now end in scam. but not all ICOs are all scam, so don't blame the ICO, but our fault iss not careful in choosing it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

Well, I am not investing in present situation, as i believe as long as the bearish trend continuous in the market, investing in ICOs wouldn't be profitable. We have to wait for the market to recover again then the situation may change.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

There are many promising ICO out there for you to invest in, it can give you a lot of profits. Only thing you need to do is make researches carefully before investing, to avoid scam projects. We need many new ICO, make new competition between altcoins, this will make market developing better.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

What Do you think guys ?

I share your frustration, mate. Just like you, I do not recommend ICOs. But then I limit it to newbies and lazy individuals. To those who are highly capable of screening the few good ones from the hundreds of rotten ones, I think ICO participation is still all right. The problem is that the ICO market is really dominated by rotten ones. To a point that the ICO market itself is being branded as a way to scam people, just like how you describe it. The truth is that it is not, although it really needs thorough cleansing.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

ICO does exist is bad but some are going to give effect to the market. to invest in ICO is a good thing to do and to find it then ICO analysis must be done. Indeed many current ICO gives bad results, but if you want to remain selective ICO could give profit and make an impact on the market.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

ICO project needs support, its this time that needs to be supported by the community because its due to them that adoption is going to gradually happen. The Dapps they are creating will help spread the word about blockchain. The contact promotion to social media will give opportunities for those who are trying to look for opportunities besides getting into Stock market or forex which has no difference in terms of risk. As a matter of fact, crypto is less risky.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: