Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

I'm tired of fraudulent projects and stop investing in start-ups because I just lose my money

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:33:15 AM

It is not totally 100 percent gone. There are some who is not a scam ico, be sure to read first their project plans in their respective whitepaper. And also join ico that has already reached their soft cap, it has more chances to be successful in the future. I feel your sympathy that several ico's are just scam.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:39:24 AM

I got scammed before. Anyway, this is only my first time. CNVT project. I worked on that project not knowing it will be a good project and have a future. The project seems good, they paying on time, the group was very active. Until it just gone. The token they gave to me are worthless since its not accepted at any token exchanges. I checked them on Twitter, their medium and other sites to contact them. But none of them are responding. Im convinced that is was a scam when they deleted their webpage . So be always aware that you all review their profiles when you are going to invest at any ICOs. Good thing, I didn't pay them any of my cents because I was only working on them in exchange for their scam coin
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Finally, someone talks about this. Scam ICO's are everywhere and its much better to just stay away from ICO. Majority of them were scam so what's the point of investing into something that will turn our backs against us. Its like investing to lose money. Just trade on exchanges, its much safer that way.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

indeed for this year it could not be called the ICO year because this year the ICO scam increased a lot compared to the previous year, this year I also participated in several ICOs which in the end was just a scam, and even now there are still some ICOs the scam. For some reason this year a lot of ICOs are scam, hopefully later with crypto recovery, scam ICO will decrease.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:59:09 AM

I don't see the reason to invest in any ICO anymore because most of them really turn out to disappoint its community members. They make a whole number of promises and can't fulfill them. This has really brought financial constraints on some people because most invested huge amount of monies into ICOs.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

I do not agree that ICO is bad and is combined with fraud. In ICO, one should not lose hope and money will definitely return to project participants. There are fraudsters among many ICOs, but they can be circumvented by being attentive in identifying good ICO projects.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Can not agree with you that the time of the ICO campaigns is developing nowadays and that it is going on. Look at the whole cryto market. You will see that the situation is not so positive. Lots of people are not interested in ICOs at all, lots of people are interested in saving their last assets after great losses.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

ICO is still good to invest. Im sure you mean on the ICO that is preferably scam ICO. But majority of the ICO is not a scam. Can you please edit your post and aim it on the scam ICO to be more specific. Thank you.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Most of ICO's right now are just a scam,
After their ICO is done they would just abandon their investors,
Or just promise something and leave most of the ICO's that I participated is still not listed and still working on their project Cool without any proof.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

investor confidence is lost when you see lots of ico scam. so I think this is something that might have to be considered and this can be used as an option to be more selective in choosing ico
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

I think that if you are investing in icos and do not want to stop investing then you should just make sure that you are not investing way too much money into the coin which would mean that if the coin turns out to be one created by scammers then they are not going to be making a lot of money but I do agree that the best way is to just not invest in them at all

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

I do not agree with you. There are some good projects with a finished product and a professional team that have developed tokens for use within their system. I think they deserve investment through ICO.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

You've been here for 3 years and yet you are still a newbie, it means you never learn due to you never decide to yourself to start learning here first. And no wonder why you're saying those words about your negative feedback in the ICO, perhaps, probably you are only thinking how to earn but never had a plan to learn first in this industry of crypto. Sorry mate for this, I had no intention to hurt you, but I just want you to realize that it maybe true that most ico became scam this 2018 but still there are still few legit ico out there waiting for the bounty hunters.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Of course, you should not feed scammers, but there are decent companies. There are teams that do, but greatly increase the time. But most importantly, they do. Investing in crypto currency is a risk, but the risk is justified. You can very quickly increase your capital. Bitcoin took 7 years.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

ICO investment is indeed very difficult. I think that there is hardly any excellent ICO birth in a year, especially if there are only 1-2 projects that can be done. ICO should be suitable for the cryptocurrency market after two years.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Implying that all ico projects now are scam now seems an expensive blanket statement which does not mean well for the Crypto space.
I know there are scam icos, but not all are scam, there are still good ones.
I think instead of not investing in icos, one should go extra mile in researching before investing.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

You are right, almost 99% of the current ICO is scams, maybe the real project is even less than 1%. To be honest, in this year's ICOs, I have not seen any real success.
In comparison, some of the earliest ICOs in the past are more trustworthy, they don't need a lot of money, but they do a lot better than the current ico.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

I don't think every ICO and project is the same. Just because in 2018 there were a lot of scam ICOs doesn't mean that there are no correct ICOs and high potential ICO-based projects.

People need to do their own research before investing in crypto. If you are careful about team's experience, previous projects, Whitepaper, milestone achievements, social media activity etc, I'm sure you can still find good ICOs.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

What Do you think guys ?

Personally, I do not think that the ICO market will cease to exist in the near future. It really makes a huge difference to the crypto and digital markets. I really hope that over time the number of scammers will decrease. But now, if you wish, you can find promising and useful projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: