Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

I am only worried about one thing. If all investors and traders give up the ICO market, will the bounty work disappear? Does the hunter's work mean it is coming to an end?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I am fully convinced that the ICO market is of great importance and real prospects for successful development in the future. Of course, now because of the falling crypto market and a large number of scammers, the right investments have become much more difficult. But with due diligence and today you can find useful projects with excellent development potential.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I am suggesting  that there should be a better way to eradicate these scammers from the system so investors so scaring away because of some hungry persons rather than stopping investors from investing
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Most ICO is scammers. But not everything is like that. There are still a number of ICO that have good quality and continue to work to increase their tokens in the crypto market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Is the project evaluated by the degree of enrichment of its investors? It's a high-tech industry. It could be 20 years before you got the money, and you had to be ready for it.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

Yes, therefore we all have to be careful when we want to participate in the ICO, because there are so many fraudulent projects in circulation today, we must examine in detail about a project that we will follow. Must be careful to minimize fraud.

stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Investing in ICO is not prohibited while you have a good analysis in assessing the quality and prospects of the ICO for the future. But if you don't have that skill, it's safer for you to stick to your investment assets and develop your investment basket even more. To be able to produce optimal profits when the market has improved.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Perhaps a lot of scams in this area, but this does not mean that there are no good projects. I personally joined a lot of projects that helped not only me, but also many other people to earn money.
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

I guess the most biggest problem, is that people don't read where they invest in. They see on a picture and on an answers on a web. Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO. Most of the people are open. And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies. For example already running ICO from a Huobi Russia. And I'm sure in them. Because CEO of Huobi Global confirmed, that it's real their partners. The main thing is to learn and investigate about ICO. Not just look on a first page.
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

ICO is actually a good idea to support the ecosystem and progress of the Ethereum platform, but in practice there are fatal errors used by the user, one example is utilizing the Ethereum platform by creating tokens and creating ICO and ending with Triangle schema or be a scam project. this is what makes ICO can only survive for the short term, only for a week.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

I guess the most biggest problem, is that people don't read where they invest in. They see on a picture and on an answers on a web. Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO. Most of the people are open. And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies. For example already running ICO from a Huobi Russia. And I'm sure in them. Because CEO of Huobi Global confirmed, that it's real their partners. The main thing is to learn and investigate about ICO. Not just look on a first page.

that is easy to say but it is actually hard to do  .  people nowadays are freaking lazy and they can easily get attracted from any promising words that an ico can offer .

Nowadays it's not very hard to find real or fake ICO.

no its not true .  many sites are offering reviews and if this is your source to check whether an ico is legit or not , you are likely to get tricked  .  most of them are getting paid to put fake feedbacks , so youd better not depend on them   .

And if you see famous names, that a well known in a blockchain industry, you can easy contact them with a Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Also if it's from a big companies.

but anyone can pretend online  . they can change thier names and pics but they were not trully the real person that your are talking with

the best way to avoid getting scammed by greedy ico's is to stop investing on them   .  we may rather invest onto something that is already trusted , cryptocurrency for example

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I do not fully agree with this. Although there are many scam ICOs but not all, there are many very good ICO projects. Many projects with professional development teams and their products are well received in the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

i personally do not think that the era of ico is over just that they are closely linked to the market trend that this year did not go very well, I will continue to invest in the ico that convince me using more prudence
HyughA

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I do not agree with you, basically the purpose of ico is actually to increase investor funds so that the project can proceed well, with this kind of promotion I do to get side money. if there is no ico, how else can I get money, honestly I myself do not really understand the matter of trade,which I know only in this way.

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

I also think the whole ICO ecosystem has failed miserably... it is easily abused by scammers, dreamers, crazy people, etc... and in the end it is not needed...
One could argue that there are good projects that arose from ICOs, but these are exceptions that confirm the rule... the vast majority have failed for one of a handfull of reasons ...
How much did Bill Gates gathered to help him develop windows, or Steve Jobs, or the Facebook guy....?
If you need financing to maket a real usefull product that you already can show, I am sure that it will not be hard to get financing and then sell your tokens through an exchange for example...
We need a new model of financing and people need to open their eyes and stop being greedy...they have to think before investing and not the other way around (it is not only ICOs fault that people blindly invest in scams)

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

I am tired of fraudulent startups and it seems to me that something urgently needs to be done with ettm because people lose their money

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Scammers have greatly undermined people's trust in the ICO, but if you make an effort, it is easy to recognize scammers.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

I do not agree with you, basically the purpose of ico is actually to increase investor funds so that the project can proceed well, with this kind of promotion I do to get side money. if there is no ico, how else can I get money, honestly I myself do not really understand the matter of trade,which I know only in this way.
you should not depend your earning only from ico , moreover ico projects could not give us profit anymore.there is several ways to earn money from this market.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I do not think so.  I think that we will see a lot of great projects that will collect the required amount and bring their contribution to the development!
cavabava75

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

I think it's wrong to lump all ICOs as controlled by VC or are simply scams.

You need to look deep into the project. Most people just throw ETH into a project because of sheer hype. You need to ask yourself what value it has and IF they actually need a token / blockchain in their business idea, or is it just to raise capital through an ICO.

I do see that a lot of ICOs are starting to fall from 2017 / 2018 for two simple reasons :-

- Their token had no value, once people stopped trading it they simply just bled their ETH reserves, and without having a strong business plan eventually just ran out of capital. I have worked in an ICO and the amount of money that it takes to keep the team, market etc is high, higher than most businesses because when the market was hot, companies could command a large amount as well as not too much choice.

- They held onto ETH as a reserve thinking that it would increase, and sadly the market took a hit. If you had 2,000 ETH back in January it was worth over 2 million, now it is 200k. If they were sitting on that as their runway, it was drastically cut short.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: