Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:58:20 AM

I agree that a lot of companies collect money from investors and disappear and we cannot do anything, so we should always study the company completely if we want to invest in it or it’s best to wait until the tokens of this company will be trading and there already at the exchange we can buy these tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:58:35 AM

You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.
So they should just get funded by VCs, Why do they need tokens & billions of USD?  Even 1 million $ is enough for every single project!
How much was the Whole ethereum project hardcap ?
ICOs cannot keep robbing people with white papers. 99% of icos scamming people! For example Recently GoNetwork basically did that. Raise 50 million and now have market cap of 3 million. And they have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Just check out recent icos performance. All below Ico price!

I understand your feelings, and although we can't say that all ICOs are scams, we can safely say that the vast majority of ICOs are launched and financed by people that are united by greed... this results in major failures and of course, the usual parasites and scammers...
All major changes in evolution have this parasite problem, the majority of crypto space users doesn't care about anything else other than getting rich fast, and this causes this chaos....
But we can't forget that people are robbed also because they do not care in doing their own deligence... they are just after the smell of easy money...
Most shit coins/tokens are definitely going away sooner or later
At this point, my research is confined to POW/POS coins with own blockchain, no premine, no ico...  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:25:55 AM

I am not a fan of this type of investment and I know there are lots of scam ICOs but I also believe that there are still some of them that worth investing time and money, people just have to be cautious of which ICOs they are going to deal with. I have one or two of my friend that had profit from investing on some and they told me that only invest my money to an ICO with high community support level. you really have a point but let's just make people do what they really want.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:30:44 AM

Indeed there are ICOs that only cheat but not all ICOs are bad. We must be careful when choosing the ICO because if we are not careful then we can experience huge losses. If we invest in the wrong ICO then all our money will disappear. Indeed we must be very selective if we will choose ICO. I myself had also been a victim of ICO fraud so I was seriously harmed. But the number of ICOs that appear every day is also not good because I prefer if it is better to fix existing coins to be more innovative than creating new coins. The large number of ICOs that created this new coin uses technology that is so available that many coins whose technology is not much different from coins that already existed in the market have even gained trust in the high market. I suggest if you find an ICO that is really good and responsible then you can invest in it but if you are not sure to invest in ICO then you can stop participating in the ICO.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:41:42 AM

10% genuine projects and 90% are scammers.Now-a-days scammers are coming with shit projects with same methodology of giving and selling tokens in discounted price and provide you with shit tokens and finally these tokens are of no use.Even scammers are also introducing different miner st up and are using them for phising and malware.Its better to use github.Well now the momentum is shifting from ICO to IEO and may be we will see rise in different scam exchanges with fake volumes and all.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:48:07 AM

Kama now generally investno invest ?? I think there are many other ways to profit from the project. Buy the project for the first time, let them show what they can. I know a sufficient number of projects that were successfully launched without the ICO. And nothing grows.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:02:28 AM

Kama now generally investno invest ?? I think there are many other ways to profit from the project. Buy the project for the first time, let them show what they can. I know a sufficient number of projects that were successfully launched without the ICO. And nothing grows.
you are right. at present, many ICOs are scams. but, not all ICOs are scams, and not all ICOs are profitable. well, however, at this time we must really choose a good ICO if we want to invest. because investing in an ICO without information will be at risk of getting a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:23:21 AM

You don't right. There are projects that have developed (already) products but they need funds to speed up marketing.

Yes but he is talking about ICO's means, initial coin offerings these are actually a project is just being launch in the market, they need marketing and bounty support. I just wonder about your post, does already developed project needs an ICO? If that so, why would they be if they are already established?

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:31:29 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Do not be mistaken.  Legit projects are also scammed by all these useless "marketing" agencies and people offering "ICO tools" to raise funds that never work and only cost a project money without producing any return. ICOs are also a business for scammers to steal money from legit projects wanting to launch their project. This is why the market moved from ICOs to IEOs.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:32:06 AM

Well you are right but not in all terms. Yes, many ICOs have scammed investors, many even achieved their ICO aims but failed to deliver a real product. But yet I believe there are legit ones out there, all you need is to look beyond the hype and go for those with working products .
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:26:38 AM

ICOs are not gone entirely, there are still good and genuine ones out there. The problem is most people don't want to do the needful before investing. Yes, there are many scams now but in the midst of them all, there are still legit ones and this are the ones with hardworking team who aims to enhance their already existing products.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:35:11 AM

ICOs are not gone entirely, there are still good and genuine ones out there. The problem is most people don't want to do the needful before investing. Yes, there are many scams now but in the midst of them all, there are still legit ones and this are the ones with hardworking team who aims to enhance their already existing products.

yes, you're right. not every ICO is scam. unfortunately, the market was affected by a few black sheep.
and as we know that btc and eth have lost a lot, every altcoin was weakened as a result.
so it's not necessarily just the ICOs that are responsible Smiley
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:06:59 PM

yes, you're right. not every ICO is scam. unfortunately, the market was affected by a few black sheep.
and as we know that btc and eth have lost a lot, every altcoin was weakened as a result.
so it's not necessarily just the ICOs that are responsible Smiley

I agree, many ICOs and many promises in which leave many investors optimistic, generating false ROI.

But really the ICOs depends on the value of the BTC and this past year has been a steady decline.

OI
sestan

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:18:08 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I think everyone has the right to decide where to invest and which projects to finance. Not everything is as simple as you wrote. However, the truth in the written is!
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:01:52 PM

I am fully agreed with your opinion that ICO is not a fruitful option investment now as a lot of scams happen in last some months and investors lost their money.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:06:12 PM

Yeah, that a great word of advice tho, ICOs have been comprised by scammers that launch non existence project, with a fake team and don't deliver the project on the long run. How long are we willing keep feeding scammers ? ICOs are off the track already, so do your self a favour by not investing in ICO, IEO is already gaining popularity and seem to be a better option for ICOs. I really just hope some regulations are put in plcae, because scammers will still go after IEOs just the same way they went after ICOs.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:19:35 PM

I am also against investing in ICO at all. You are right we do not need any new coins anymore as there hundreds of coins that are enough for the people of the world. I also do not need why people issue coins? And another question is whether the established coins are exactly implementing their goals or ideas they made beforehand? It seems that raising money through ICO has become fashion and has become a good way to collect funds and run away. I am not talking about good projects. But fake projects are cheating the people. 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:35:14 PM

I am fully agreed with your opinion that ICO is not a fruitful option investment now as a lot of scams happen in last some months and investors lost their money.

A lot of scams yes, but not all icos are the same. There are still projects that are legitimate and worth supporting and investing. It's going to be a challenge though in trying to make investors believe them. At least people have learned to be more cautious dealing with icos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:52:00 PM

You are feeling that may be because you have seen a lot of scam project.Yes, true there are lots of scam project in the market.But also there are few project which is really good and hopeful.We should support good project for making profits.ICO's are facing difficulties already, so now people wouldn’t easily invest to any project unless they found it very good.       
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:55:32 PM

A lot of scams yes, but not all icos are the same. There are still projects that are legitimate and worth supporting and investing. It's going to be a challenge though in trying to make investors believe them. At least people have learned to be more cautious dealing with icos.
after many ICO scams, I think they are not only careful with ICO. many investors leave the ICO market, where now we can see that there are a number of long-lasting projects, and don't get decent investor funds. their project is clear, but it has become an impact of the bad ICO market now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: