Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:57:22 PM

IEO is here to bail us out....atleast we can be sure of any IEO project getting listed

The IEOs looks even more shadier. I will give you an example. Yobit is an exchange which is having a very bad reputation here in this forum. Their IEO will start in a few hours from now. These coins will get listed, no doubt about that. But what you'll do in case the coin gets listed at a 90% discount?
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:38:45 PM

IEO is here to bail us out....atleast we can be sure of any IEO project getting listed

The IEOs looks even more shadier. I will give you an example. Yobit is an exchange which is having a very bad reputation here in this forum. Their IEO will start in a few hours from now. These coins will get listed, no doubt about that. But what you'll do in case the coin gets listed at a 90% discount?
actually there is no definite thing in investment so even though it's an IEO or ICO, I don't think it's much different but indeed if the IEO is more interesting now, but it actually depends on the IEO itself because not all IEOs are good.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:44:20 PM

I don't think ICOs are gone totally. You are right that most of them are scams but not all. There are still some that are worth investing but they are very rare. You have to be very careful in choosing the ICO. Also invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. Besides, its not compulsory, its your decision whether to support an ICO or not.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:32:04 PM

I think there are still some ICOs that have the potential to provide potential profits for investors.
such as honest mining and contents protocol, both of that ICO give a lot of profit.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:39:17 PM

ico era still here and have big and bright on the future. we just need to be more carefull to choose which one that not scam and have good reputation. For reminder , don't trust any ico rating site.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sctunter

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:41:51 PM

after IEO comes from big exchange, many investor moving from ico to go there
so how about ico right now?. i think many peoples still believing on ico than IEO. Need many information for sure when you want to join crypto investing
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:57:47 PM

taking risk and investing in ICO was the best long time ago and not anymore, well there are always good projects out there but the most important part of it is that its very risky. considering if you can afford to lose what you put in then why not? who knows what will happen to that project. sometimes you have to listen to your own instincts and take a bold decision. if you gain, good, but if you lose, that was an experience.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:07:44 PM

Most people today no longer believe in the existence of ico because it does not provide benefits and losses. but indeed in my opinion it does not mean that all the current ico are fraudulent. we must be able to do further research to determine whether it is good or not. because some project developers are also serious about developing their project
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

I don't think ICOs are gone totally. You are right that most of them are scams but not all. There are still some that are worth investing but they are very rare. You have to be very careful in choosing the ICO. Also invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. Besides, its not compulsory, its your decision whether to support an ICO or not.
I also still believe that there are a handful of ICOs that are really good, but only now the ICO has been poisoned by a scammer and it is very worrying so that for now I am not investing in the ICO but I am still monitoring the ICO and if there is an ICO that I think is good then I will invest in it.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:48:10 PM

Most people today no longer believe in the existence of ico because it does not provide benefits and losses. but indeed in my opinion it does not mean that all the current ico are fraudulent. we must be able to do further research to determine whether it is good or not. because some project developers are also serious about developing their project
I really agree with what you say. The most important thing is to research or analyze a project first. And I also disagree with people saying that all ico scams. I say once again "NOT ALL ICO IS A SCAM" I still see a lot of good and potential ICO in the future.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:52:50 PM

Despite many investors has been scammed through ICO projects, the fact remains that there are still many Trustworthy projects with profession team that can guaranteed the safety of your investment. Many of us go after quantity not quality, some don't even care to do findings about project before investing but have already calculate the profits. We should learn to do research and confirm some fact before investing in any project I believed this will help us much Good luck...
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:19:59 PM

You are very right, scammers are making urge money with ICO, creating fake project selling token with high rate, later list the token on one shit exchange 95% low to ICO price.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:17:22 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Projects that conduct ICOs only for raising money are often not having nothing behind them (finished product, good idea, development team) raise great doubt in the matter of investment.  Studying for investment projects in detail, one can determine a dubious project from a really worthwhile one.  Investors investing in ICO want to quickly make a profit and most likely pay little attention to the study of the company and get into the scam projects.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:35:05 PM

Do not invest today. I mean with this kind of market situation no project can survive on this. Most of the project is a scam right now because they can't reach even the soft capital. Some of the projects are just waiting for the market to recover so they can implement or publish a good investment for all crypto users.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:00:05 PM

I think less attention is being given to ICOs these days because of the new big boy in the space, that's IEO. ICO is going through slow death right now and it is just a matter of time before it fades away. However, to avoid similar occurrence with IEO, more scrutiny and vetting should be done for IEOs.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:04:13 PM

After being burnt by this long bearish market, a lot of retail investors disappeared and are now sitting on the sidewalks of crypto markets. I personally don’t see ico coming back anytime soon. A lot more confidence needs to build up before they feel comfortable enough to invest in ico again. For me,  I won't invest in ico again..  Got burnt too many times on scam ico
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:13:34 PM

Not all ICO is a scam and you can't assume that by investing in ico's you're feeding scammers. however there are a lot of scam projects in the crypto market today and you have to be very careful as regard which ICO you choose to invest in considering the recent trend of initial exchange offerings as helped investors with the research part of crypto projects and now investors can choose to invest in strategically chosen well-vetted ico of crypto projects on exchanges.

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:07:42 PM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Not all ICO was scam you can choose a good project if you are going to know what the project can do in the future, they run an ICO maybe because they need funds for that project to became successful they need to attend many event so that their project was known globally and many investor invest on it, but good project for now is hard to find because many new project was born every year, even if the project was good it returns to be failed because of lack of funds for them.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:38:03 AM

Generalizing is not right. Though there are many scam projects this days. Based on these scam projects, one really need to be careful before investing in any project. 
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:52:03 AM

Well until now lot of ico right now that you can see people can't participate each scam projects they reviewed so its much better to hold your money and find another crypto ways to earn.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: