Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers  (Read 4980 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

This is your choice and today everyone can make it, but I think that it will be more profitable only for people who do not have the means to invest today and this is indeed the case, it’s better not to invest the last money in cryptocurrency, this is a risk
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

ICO now if we look at it, it has indeed been abandoned by many investors because many have already suffered huge losses and in my opinion at this time the good one to invest is IEO which is a lot of profit.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:40:12 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

Today the number of scammers is really impressive. It is because of their activities that the situation in the ICO market is significantly deteriorating. Therefore, I very much hope that over time there will be some ways to regulate the market in order to reduce the incidence of fraud. But even now I continue to invest in ICO, because I believe in the prospects of some projects.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:35:36 AM

ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I have given one merit it was the real sensible word i seen in recent time  ( We have enough shitcoins or Tokens for next 100 years ) . Still people are investing in ICO then they are the big fools . And they are not fit to stay in crypto community . SO i decided to never endorse any bounty .
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:41:19 AM

> snip <
I have given one merit it was the real sensible word i seen in recent time  ( We have enough shitcoins or Tokens for next 100 years ) . Still people are investing in ICO then they are the big fools . And they are not fit to stay in crypto community . SO i decided to never endorse any bounty .

enough ? for you yes but for the creator of those coins no they arent yet contented . they want to create more coins because they want to earn more profit but aside from profit i think they are also concern for us .

they want to create a coin that is unique and more useful than other existing coins out there  . we cant also call the ico investors fool because they are only want to earn a profit and they dont know if the ico that they are investing is scam or not because its not also easy to identify a scam ico  .
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:26:38 AM

until now there is no way to stop scammers from taking investor money and this threatens ico in the future, I think this is very sad therefore I stopped to invest in ico so that I didn't lose more money

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:34:23 PM

until now there is no way to stop scammers from taking investor money and this threatens ico in the future, I think this is very sad therefore I stopped to invest in ico so that I didn't lose more money
The fact is that the company ico is one of the most productive ways to implement new projects.  I think that we don’t need to go to work against the company’s ico market, but on the contrary, we need to develop some opportunities to control the developers of new projects. To avoid fraudulent actions and prevent stealing funds from investors.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:56:41 PM

The gap is already closing for ICO, what will remain in the near future for ICO is unclear actually but I guess IEO is completely take over ICO so I'm less worried about scammers ,they will starve soon enough when all devs start using IEI instead
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:08:53 PM

As far as I am concerned, I really don't feel most  ICOs projects launched nowadays are worth to be invested in. With lots of scam projects flooding the crypto market, you really don't want to loose your money to these scammers. They won't stop scam in the crypto world, so it is left to you to determine how you spend your money. Until a regulation is put in place to reduce the scam, be cautious of the projects you invest in.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:57:48 PM

ICO has not made strict rules that investors have been cheated very much since late 2018. According to statistics, more than 67% of investors have been cheated from ICO projects. Therefore, there are many other forms of capital mobilization such as IEO and STO born, causing ICO to die. ICO does not meet the challenges given by the market and will be eliminated.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:38:38 PM

Now ICO has more crooks and fewer good projects, but still this area is not dead and you can find worthy projects in which you can invest.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

Now ICO has more crooks and fewer good projects, but still this area is not dead and you can find worthy projects in which you can invest.
In my opinion, the company ico is the best opportunity to implement new projects.  But in fact, the scammers have become very brazen and almost scared off investors from the ico market of companies.  I think that we need to come up with some kind of leverage to get rid of fraud in this area of ​​activity.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:02:46 PM

In most cases, I agree, investing in an ICO is very risky. The probability of earning is very small, you should be very lucky with the project. Successful projects are now very rare. Smiley
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

What Do you think guys ?

I think most or majority of the community here in the forum won't listen to you.
Because comparing to last year ico which is 2018 was very worst unlike now 2019 ico so far
are much more good and better for the past 12 months pal. Most of the ico I saw right now are getting alive
at this point of time.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:16:59 PM

Why? For quick earnings just need to invest in ICO. It's a lot easier to trade in the market, especially on the bear. Choose simply wisely the project, do not invest in pure shit. And do not invest the entire amount in one project, this step can cost you very much.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

Why? For quick earnings just need to invest in ICO. It's a lot easier to trade in the market, especially on the bear. Choose simply wisely the project, do not invest in pure shit. And do not invest the entire amount in one project, this step can cost you very much.

What you say is completely true. There is nothing wrong with investing in the ICO because investment in the ICO can be said to be able to get a profit. As you say, choose wisely the project we want to invest and don't invest in just one project. Therefore investment inico is not a problem, provided the project is good.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

We must know that not all projects will raise funds through IEOs as it comes with its demerits too for the developer. ICO remains the traditional way of raising funds for projects and instead of preaching hate against it, we should rather develop a scam proof process for ICO launching

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:46:21 PM

ICO or the type of investment that is happening now (IEO or whatever), I don't trust any kind of investment in crypto. they are all the same, only using different investment methods. I say like this because I have suffered a lot of losses when I invest.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 08:32:12 PM

The rate at which Scammers are multiplying in Cryptocurrency is  very alarming and really getting out of hand and it's making most of the participants to lose hope on Cryptocurrency.
A new measure needs to be taking.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:47:34 PM

I agree with the opinion that at the present time it is very risky to invest in an ICO - you can lose the money invested. Many projects are fraudulent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: