Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

your idea seems to me to be a true profitable option for early investors. I see development activity in the period before the sale of tokens. Have you attracted your investment capital for the initial product development?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Hello. I like your idea of protecting users from the unpredictability of market fluctuations. This will be a successful participation. What is the minimum contribution for your project?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

You offer only 10% of tokens for the Crowdsale. I think the value of the token on the exchange can be high immediately after listing. I think that the project perspective is visible now.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

I have studied the features of your wallet. Really impressive. I would like to clarify the information about the registration of ' next of kin '.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Great idea. Please tell me if I buy tokens will I really own precious metals or will it just be equal to the price of gold?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

You offer only 10% of tokens for the Crowdsale. I think the value of the token on the exchange can be high immediately after listing. I think that the project perspective is visible now.
I didn't see the deadline for ending Crowdsale. I hchu to know the details of the ICO. Will the time of the sale depend on the support of investors?
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

What is the minimum investment in this project? And did I understand correctly that the start of sales will begin only after 43 days?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Will testing your apps be available to the community during the token sales period? Can we see your MVP?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

What is the increase in the value of the Gigzi black token you plan to get in the first year after your system starts? Is there a specific strategy to increase user interest in your products?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

What is the increase in the value of the Gigzi black token you plan to get in the first year after your system starts? Is there a specific strategy to increase user interest in your products?
I think that no one knows this and everything will depend on how the community perceives the project and what the demand for tokens will be after exiting the exchanges.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

I'm Interested in your products. Now I want to understand the use of the gold card in the private Gigzi network. What will be available to me on your network?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

60% of all transaction fees are paid to Gigzi Gold users. Will this payout be permanent for users or is there a limited period in which this opportunity will be available?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I think that no one knows this and everything will depend on how the community perceives the project and what the demand for tokens will be after exiting the exchanges.
You're partially right. I think that the interest to the project will become clear already at the time of selling tokens. I think that a small number of tokens available for sale will increase interest.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I think that if the question concerns stabilization of sharp fluctuations of the investments, it certainly will be interesting for investors. With the qualitative implementation of all products, the project will get a constantly growing number of users.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I'm Interested in your products. Now I want to understand the use of the gold card in the private Gigzi network. What will be available to me on your network?
I think that in the process of developing the products of the Gigzi system we learn more about the possibilities of the system itself. But I see that this is a large-scale project. I like their development plan.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

We have time before the sale of tokens to understand all the advantages of the project and to study the technical description. So that you can make a decision and become an investor. I  want to support the GIGZI.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Local partners will be interested in your system. What criteria will be displayed for their registration on your platform and on what terms of cooperation?
Benabe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Local partners will be interested in your system. What criteria will be displayed for their registration on your platform and on what terms of cooperation?
But how it will be most advantageous to buy these tokens. In any case, I think that the project deserves attention and I am going to support the developers
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Your project is very prompt in its development. The rating of your ICO is constantly increasing. I think you will be able to have a large number of application users.
Thank you for noticing that. We have been working hard to ensure timely delivery of our solution to the market Smiley

your idea seems to me to be a true profitable option for early investors. I see development activity in the period before the sale of tokens. Have you attracted your investment capital for the initial product development?
Appreciate your insight. We have invested everything ourselves so far and have now reached the stage where we are seeking investment. If anyone is interested in private sale, contact us directly  Smiley

Hello. I like your idea of protecting users from the unpredictability of market fluctuations. This will be a successful participation. What is the minimum contribution for your project?
We want to make it accessible for all. We have no minimum and no maximum limitations imposed on the crowdsale Smiley

Will testing your apps be available to the community during the token sales period? Can we see your MVP?
We weren't planning on this. But we will definitely consider it going forward. Thank you for the thought Smiley

Our plan is provide users with products they can actually use and benefit from on a regular basis. These will lead to increased adoption of Gigzi Black users.

Few examples:
1. a multi-currency wallet application secured with iris recognition technology is something many can use even without having to invest in Gigzi crypto-assets. It will support major cryptocurrencies like ETH and BTC. By making the Gigzi Wallet application inter-operable, there will be more chance that users will be drawn to trade Gigzi Black as it has many unique features.

2. Gigzi Metal, stable metal backed crypto-assets can be used to hedge against the volatility risk of any cryptocurrency including Gigzi Black. It allows traders to ride the bull runs then instantly convert to Gigzi Metal for the protection of those profits. Creating a safe-haven for user funds whilst still in the crypto space. One of the benefits for trading on Gigzi Black is that users earn Gold Rewards!

3. Making precious metals accessible for all users worldwide. Anyone can now anonymously own precious metals and have them secure using their iris. Another unique feature is the next of kin, which allows secondary users iris to be registered on the same account. Giving peace of mind that should the worst happen the stored wealth can still be accessible by a trusted friend or family member.

Everything we are creating is designed for the benefit of the user. If the user finds our solution safe, convenient and efficient to manage their wealth and be rewarded while doing it, then we have done our part Smiley

A debit card that can be loaded directly from the wallet. It is not a Visa or Mastercard. Loading and spending is being done with Gigzi Gold. No conversions, no high fees, no transfers. Just load the card and tap to make payments as you usually would Smiley

60% of all transaction fees are paid to Gigzi Gold users. Will this payout be permanent for users or is there a limited period in which this opportunity will be available?
Permanent, it is coded into the smart contract. Gold Rewards are paid out automatically every 90 days Smiley

You're partially right. I think that the interest to the project will become clear already at the time of selling tokens. I think that a small number of tokens available for sale will increase interest.
Yes, the reason is exactly that. We want to protect the value of the Gigzi Black and have it increase slowly along with the performance of the economy. This is all handled by smart contract, protecting users and the wealth invested in the system Smiley
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

The team wants to create a large financial system with great opportunities. This can attract private investors with large investments. Can they take part in your project and finish selling tokens early?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: