Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Tell me in what way are you going to keep the course of gold coins? How are you going to protect them from traders speculations?
I think that such a strategy will be developed in the course of the emergence of this situation. It is not possible to predict the behavior of traders. I think that we will learn more details after the completion of the sale of tokens.
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Is the project already registered as a legal entity? If so, in which country? And I would like to know more about cooperation with Australia?
Gigzi is registered offshore in Belize. The Perth Mint is located in Western Australia, it is owned by the Government and all investments held with them are guaranteed under law. All precious metal backing Gigzi Metal crypto-assets will be sourced exclusively from The Perth Mint Smiley
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

I did not understood the idea well, what do you mean under wealth management? it is innovative, I did not meet something like this, but need more clarification. It would be great also if you will list the project at www.icoguide.com they have realistic rates and reviews, so it would be interesting to see the opinion of professionals.
Thank you for the link, will have our team consider it. We are listed on ICO Bench, where we have several expert reviews already Smiley
https://icobench.com/ico/gigzi
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Will your system allow you to make small payments, or will the participants be limited to a certain amount of minimum payment when working with GIGZI?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

I did not understood the idea well, what do you mean under wealth management? it is innovative, I did not meet something like this, but need more clarification. It would be great also if you will list the project at www.icoguide.com they have realistic rates and reviews, so it would be interesting to see the opinion of professionals.
Thank you for the link, will have our team consider it. We are listed on ICO Bench, where we have several expert reviews already Smiley
https://icobench.com/ico/gigzi
I think that many participants would like to see a brief and understandable overview of your project, which is presented by third-party experts and reveals the principle of work. After all, your idea is new to the perception of investors.
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

How will your wallet be differ from other applications that already exist? I would like to understand its distinctive functions. Can we see a brief overview of its interface?
Gigzi Wallet has many unique features.

It is the first wallet, to be integrated with iris recognition technology, the same algorithm is used by immigration at airports. Only the live iris of the user can gain access.

It has a built in hedging function, allowing users to convert instantly between volatile and stable. Providing a safe-haven for traders.

I recommend you review the white paper, it lists more valuable information Smiley

Tell me in what way are you going to keep the course of gold coins? How are you going to protect them from traders speculations?
The price of precious metals is universal. 1 gram of Gold in London is the same price in Moscow. Every Gigzi Metal crypto-asset is backed by metal which has already been secured. Which means there is no speculation on it, users already own it and can redeem on demand Smiley
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Is the project already registered as a legal entity? If so, in which country? And I would like to know more about cooperation with Australia?
Gigzi is registered offshore in Belize. The Perth Mint is located in Western Australia, it is owned by the Government and all investments held with them are guaranteed under law. All precious metal backing Gigzi Metal crypto-assets will be sourced exclusively from The Perth Mint Smiley
It's cool. I was trying to find these details. Please tell me, is the negotiation process on cooperation of the Perth Mint with your project already completed?
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

Will your system allow you to make small payments, or will the participants be limited to a certain amount of minimum payment when working with GIGZI?
The management of funds is held with the user on a decentralised network. The user makes the decision of sending a big or small payment Smiley
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

The management of funds is held with the user on a decentralised network. The user makes the decision of sending a big or small payment Smiley
Do you plan to add other assets in the future? For example, oil or something similar?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Do you plan to add other assets in the future? For example, oil or something similar?
I think first you need to start what is planned and attract the maximum audience to the project. This will guarantee the stable growth of this coin.
And I also wonder what percentage of the funds will be allocated for marketing?
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

It's cool. I was trying to find these details. Please tell me, is the negotiation process on cooperation of the Perth Mint with your project already completed?
Yes that part is already completed and we are now working on integrating live feeds so that users can get access to the best rates for exchanges between the different metals and against other cryptocurrencies Smiley
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

This is a very good question guys and I would like to understand how the low volatility of this coin will be ensured.
let's see how it all will be. I will follow this project. But so far it looks very promising. I think the developers do not roam us.
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

We have no plans of adding other asset types Smiley
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

What about the bounty program? When do you plan to launch? And how will the reward from the bounty program be distributed? I would like to participate in a company of signatures.
Youjin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Great project. Everything is clear and the objectives are real.
One recommendation from my side - add a vivid link to your site on this thread. I spent some time to actually figure out it.
I also have few ideas on how you can grasp more investors. If interested text me on TG y0ujin
angrygerl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

What about the bounty program? When do you plan to launch? And how will the reward from the bounty program be distributed? I would like to participate in a company of signatures.
I think it will be better for you to buy these tokens, since with your rank on the form you will not be able to get many tokens from the bounty program.
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 10:33:29 AM by ZeljkoNemet

Gigzi bounty campaign is set to start on the 22nd of October 2018. We have allocated a generous 5% share of the revenues raised from crowdsale for the bounty pool, 10,000 ETH will be available!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

Gigzi bounty campaign is set to start on the 22nd of October 2018. We have allocated a generous 5% share of the revenues raised from crowdsale for the bounty pool, 10,000 ETH will be available!
I think you will have a lot of participants who want to support your ICO, because the speed of your development is impressive. I will wait for the opening categories.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

Great project. Everything is clear and the objectives are real.
One recommendation from my side - add a vivid link to your site on this thread. I spent some time to actually figure out it.
I also have few ideas on how you can grasp more investors. If interested text me on TG y0ujin
You are right. The reference to the text is noticeable only after studying all the information, fixed in the first post. I think that makes sense. But I think it would be more convenient to see her faster.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Can I get any of the precious metals when working with your system? What period of time is needed to make my  bar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: