Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Community can be helpful to you and bring great popularity during the Bounty campaign. I also hope to get some tokens for free. Will KYC be held for the participants of the Bounty campaign?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

The investment fund that you want to collect with the help of the crowdsale  we can call the soft cap project? And is it important for you to achieve hard cap? I haven't seen that data.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Please tell me, the previous experience of your team was connected with software development for financial organizations?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Please tell me, the previous experience of your team was connected with software development for financial organizations?
I read the profiles of the project creators in LinkedIn. Indeed, this team has gathered experienced experts in the financial services sector.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Advisers who support the development of this project have rich experience and offer quality support. I think their experience is beyond any doubt, and is listed on the project website.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Now your project needs media resources support. I think that the project review on thematic sites will help to find new partners and investors in the shortest terms. I see that work has already begun in this direction. When will we be able to access the platform's video review?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Now your project needs media resources support. I think that the project review on thematic sites will help to find new partners and investors in the shortest terms. I see that work has already begun in this direction. When will we be able to access the platform's video review?
I also failed to see a video review of the project. It is possible that the team plans to involve the members of the Bounty campaign to create it.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

I also failed to see a video review of the project. It is possible that the team plans to involve the members of the Bounty campaign to create it.
There are no details about the Bounty campaign yet, but I think a quality video review of the platform will benefit the project. Potential investors and partners will be able to understand the GIGZI  concept of  better and faster.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

There are no details about the Bounty campaign yet, but I think a quality video review of the platform will benefit the project. Potential investors and partners will be able to understand the GIGZI  concept of  better and faster.
Project has just begun its work. I am sure that all the steps that will be needed for the quality of the sale of tokens will be fulfilled within the deadlines.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

I'd like to know your hard cap. I have not found this value in the description. If you can't reach this value, will it affect the product launch date?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

There are still more than 40 days to start selling tokens. What kind of advertising campaign can you spend in this period before the start of the Bounty campaign?
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Community can be helpful to you and bring great popularity during the Bounty campaign. I also hope to get some tokens for free. Will KYC be held for the participants of the Bounty campaign?
no KYC, only username verification will be required Smiley

The investment fund that you want to collect with the help of the crowdsale  we can call the soft cap project? And is it important for you to achieve hard cap? I haven't seen that data.
the information related to our required funding is in the WP. Upon reaching our soft cap we will be able to deliver everything planned on our road map. Anything above will enable us to have a bigger team, stronger partnerships and an overall superior infrastructure Smiley

our project video will be ready soon Smiley

yes, we will have a YouTube campaign Smiley

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

I read the profiles of the project creators in LinkedIn. Indeed, this team has gathered experienced experts in the financial services sector.
maybe they will be more serious in this project if it involves a lot of people who are experts in financial services and hope that the project will succeed in the future and develop more

MrDongyy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

maybe they will be more serious in this project if it involves a lot of people who are experts in financial services and hope that the project will succeed in the future and develop more

60% of transaction fees will be proportionally redistributed to GZB holders at the end of 90 days rewards cycles. This is a great incentive to hold GZB tokens
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

60% of transaction fees will be proportionally redistributed to GZB holders at the end of 90 days rewards cycles. This is a great incentive to hold GZB tokens
It is difficult to disagree. I myself am attracted to this possibility of passive income, as well as pleased that the developers will support the course of the coin and it will be equal to gold.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

It is difficult to disagree. I myself am attracted to this possibility of passive income, as well as pleased that the developers will support the course of the coin and it will be equal to gold.
Let's see how it turns out to keep the prices of this token. But in any case, I really like this idea.
But I would like to see the alpha version and see how it all works.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Please tell me when tokens will be credited to the exchanges? Already have any information about this? And when will the tokens be credited to the wallet?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

An interesting project, I actually did not see anything like this before. I think that the project will wait just a huge success if the team implements everything that is intended.
judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

judging by the team and the number of advisors, I think that the team will make just an excellent project. But now I will wait for speeches at conferences.
Yes, it would be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. In any case, I will follow the development of this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: