Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:55:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

White Paper has a lot of information. I think that for easy access to it more participants you need a translation into other languages. Is this possible soon?
This is the preparatory period for the launch of the token sale. I think the members of the Bounty campaign can help translate white paper. But you are right, the information on the site can be disclosed more accurately to different investors if will be translated. I hope the team will be able to add this feature.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

White Paper has a lot of information. I think that for easy access to it more participants you need a translation into other languages. Is this possible soon?
This is the preparatory period for the launch of the token sale. I think the members of the Bounty campaign can help translate white paper. But you are right, the information on the site can be disclosed more accurately to different investors if will be translated. I hope the team will be able to add this feature.
Well, this is a common story. Usually translations are made as part of the bounty program, and it will be launched pretty soon.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

I think your project can guarantee a good profit for early investors. What currency can I use to buy your tokens during the ICO?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

I think your project can guarantee a good profit for early investors. What currency can I use to buy your tokens during the ICO?
Judging by the reports on the site it can only be ETH. Although maybe I'm wrong and in what I am mistaken. I will follow the growth of this project and announcements from developers.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Well, this is a common story. Usually translations are made as part of the bounty program, and it will be launched pretty soon.
Bounty Company will be open before the sale of tokens will be open? I think the translation of the technical description is important for early acquaintance with the project.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Bounty Company will be open before the sale of tokens will be open? I think the translation of the technical description is important for early acquaintance with the project.
if I understand correctly, then the bounty company will be launched in 10 days. And I look forward to it. I think one of the first I will take part in this.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

if I understand correctly, then the bounty company will be launched in 10 days. And I look forward to it. I think one of the first I will take part in this.
I already see a great desire of the community to support the project with the help of the Bounty campaign. Well, this is good for the project, but I would like to know the number of participants, their numbers will not be limited?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

I already see a great desire of the community to support the project with the help of the Bounty campaign. Well, this is good for the project, but I would like to know the number of participants, their numbers will not be limited?
I have met the restriction of participants in rare cases. The project is interested in a greater number of quality promotion. I would like to understand how the project will conduct moderation of content for bounty?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Judging by the reports on the site it can only be ETH. Although maybe I'm wrong and in what I am mistaken. I will follow the growth of this project and announcements from developers.
I also read only on the application of the ETH. I think it is the participants will not cause difficulties. Command offered very good conditions for buying and large bonuses for the earliest participants. I'm sure everyone who wants to buy tokens, can do so without problems.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

I have met the restriction of participants in rare cases. The project is interested in a greater number of quality promotion. I would like to understand how the project will conduct moderation of content for bounty?
I am sure that the details of the  bounty campaign will be available to us before its launch. It is important for me to find out more information about the platform prior to the opening of all phases of the ICO.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

As I understood from the description, dates of sale of tokens are not time limited. Everything will depend on investor activity. This does not affect the speed of development of your products?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

The Gigzi Gold Card will be available to all owners of your tokens, or there are certain rules for registration?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

The Gigzi Gold Card will be available to all owners of your tokens, or there are certain rules for registration?
If we follow the description of WP, only owners of Gigzi Gold (GZG) can work with this card. This allows users to make payments in   tokenised gold.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

If we follow the description of WP, only owners of Gigzi Gold (GZG) can work with this card. This allows users to make payments in   tokenised gold.
Do you need to provide your personal data? Or is this not particularly necessary?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

As I understood from the description, dates of sale of tokens are not time limited. Everything will depend on investor activity. This does not affect the speed of development of your products?
The team already two years working to create its own system. As I understood, the readiness of the products GIGZI to launch has the highest rates. I am sure, thanks to high-quality preparations for the sale of tokens, collecting investments will take place in a short time and will not affect the launch process itself.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

Do you need to provide your personal data? Or is this not particularly necessary?
I have examined not all details of the use of the card, but its use will be based on your account in your wallet GIGZI. The application and card simplifies the procedure of purchase of goods and services.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

The team already two years working to create its own system. As I understood, the readiness of the products GIGZI to launch has the highest rates. I am sure, thanks to high-quality preparations for the sale of tokens, collecting investments will take place in a short time and will not affect the launch process itself.
That's good. Small development time always interested investors. I think the project GIGZI has an excellent concept and launch system is important for different categories of participants.
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

yes, we will have this available in the Bounty Campaign launching soon Smiley
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

You are correct. The crowdsale is conducted by smart contract and GZB can be purchased exclusively by ETH Smiley
elasmar

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Please tell me how the funds will be distributed? I have not found such information on the site? I would like to understand how many coins remain for developers.
This information is available here https://gigzi.com/crowdsale/ Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: