Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Do you have additional features in your application that will help customers store purchased gold bars in bank cells without personal involvement?
I think that this option may interest some users of the system. The banking system may well work closely with the Gigzi platform. I would like to know how the team looks at such cooperation?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Do you have additional features in your application that will help customers store purchased gold bars in bank cells without personal involvement?
I think that this option may interest some users of the system. The banking system may well work closely with the Gigzi platform. I would like to know how the team looks at such cooperation?
It is difficult for us to understand all the nuances of launching such a scale platform. I think that during the development of the project we will have more information about all its possibilities.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

The fact that the Mint will regularly check the reserves of Gigzi inspires even more confidence that the platform can bring stability to the wealth of the participants.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

The fact that the Mint will regularly check the reserves of Gigzi inspires even more confidence that the platform can bring stability to the wealth of the participants.
Of course, this increases the trust of users to the platform. After all, when it comes to storing the golden bar, the owners want to be sure that it is fair participation.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

This is a very important point in the operation of the system. How often will this audit take place? Perhaps there are certain deadlines for this check?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

This is a very important point in the operation of the system. How often will this audit take place? Perhaps there are certain deadlines for this check?
This period is likely to be set by the Mint during the start-up of the system. This process should be well established to be successful at all stages.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

This period is likely to be set by the Mint during the start-up of the system. This process should be well established to be successful at all stages.
Such an audit is very important to me. I hope that the project team will be able to organize the work of the system so that the owners of tokens are in full tranquility of their capital.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

A large number of team developers provide a high-quality launch of the Gigzi system. I think that the speed of development of the project shows us that investors will be able to count on quick profit at any options of participation.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Of course, this increases the trust of users to the platform. After all, when it comes to storing the golden bar, the owners want to be sure that it is fair participation.
Well, these are quite real steps to achieve the maximum level of confidence in the system's operation. I hope that the participants will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Do you already understand how the delivery of purchased gold will be carried out? Have you already found partners who will cooperate with you on this issue?
We have been advised that BRINKS is the recommended delivery company for precious metals Smiley

While the user holds Gigzi Metal crypto-assets the precious metal is stored with the mint, and once redeemed the user becomes responsible for it and free to decide where it is stored Smiley
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Such an audit is very important to me. I hope that the project team will be able to organize the work of the system so that the owners of tokens are in full tranquility of their capital.
I'm sure the team strive for excellence. Each new stage must be tested to ensure that the system is working smoothly. Now, I think the team is working on finding new partners, they will create optimal conditions for investors around the world.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

While the user holds Gigzi Metal crypto-assets the precious metal is stored with the mint, and once redeemed the user becomes responsible for it and free to decide where it is stored Smiley
I have a question about whether the client will be able to receive in your system a service of transfer of the gold bar to the bank without additional forwarding to the client?
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

I have a question about whether the client will be able to receive in your system a service of transfer of the gold bar to the bank without additional forwarding to the client?
the user decides where they wish to have the metal delivered, it can be directly to a vault Smiley
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I now understand this feature. I would like to know from what characteristics will depend the shipping cost? Only distance and weight?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I now understand this feature. I would like to know from what characteristics will depend the shipping cost? Only distance and weight?
Not only the cost of delivery is important. I think there will be some restrictions for some regions, and I would like to see their list while running all the products.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Not only the cost of delivery is important. I think there will be some restrictions for some regions, and I would like to see their list while running all the products.
It is quite natural that some countries may not be included in the list of regions where the  bar can be delivered. But they do not need to make such a decision, your share can be stored within the Gigzi system.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Do you already understand how the delivery of purchased gold will be carried out? Have you already found partners who will cooperate with you on this issue?
We have been advised that BRINKS is the recommended delivery company for precious metals Smiley
I understand that it is still too early to speak about some stages, but for me the essence of all work of your project is important. I am glad that you are very active for your community.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

I see that the team has a successful launching of the ICO. The community is interested in the details the development and purchase of tokens. I hope that the situation with sales will be active. I want to be among the first.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I see that the team has a successful launching of the ICO. The community is interested in the details the development and purchase of tokens. I hope that the situation with sales will be active. I want to be among the first.
A lot of time must pass before the start of sales. Perhaps there will still be a closed sales round before, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Great system with a large number of products raises many questions, even with high-quality technical documents. But I see that the team is well prepared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: