Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:29:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

I'm sure the team GIGZI wants to create a system that can achieve high performance through the application of smart contracts. If everything will develop exactly as we see in the technical papers, then we will be able to store wealth, manage investments and buy goods and services. It really is a large-scale project with a huge potential.
Well, if everything works out, we can make very good money on it) Especially those who buy tokens at a bargain price)
Well, I'm going to make an investment decision. And I am interested to know what the discounts will be for early investors and for large investors.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Well, so this project take care about make people can manage their asset better right? Or i have any misunderstand?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Well, so this project take care about make people can manage their asset better right? Or i have any misunderstand?
But this is one of the functions. But in fact, yes, you can buy gold using this platform and you can also receive devidends in the amount of 60% of network commission
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Interesting the project logo look's like Kobe Bryant  endorsement products. I recently browse your website, By the way your site loads slowly than I expected. I've been waiting for 2 to 3 mins to see all the features.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

Interesting the project logo look's like Kobe Bryant  endorsement products. I recently browse your website, By the way your site loads slowly than I expected. I've been waiting for 2 to 3 mins to see all the features.
I also noticed that the site is loading quite a long time, but I think the main thing is to understand the essence of the project. And to understand whether we should support him or not.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.

Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.
If this is within the framework of the bounty program, then of course they will be able to get their reward. But if I understood correctly, then the bounty program is not yet running.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.
Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Where does such confidence come from? You simply make a decision on investing if it seems to you that this will allow you to increase your capital.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

If this is within the framework of the bounty program, then of course they will be able to get their reward. But if I understood correctly, then the bounty program is not yet running.
Well, we have not yet seen the conditions of the bounty and do not know how much it will be beneficial for the community. So it remains only to wait for the launch.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

I think this will be fixed in the future. The site is really working very slowly now, but I’m just busy exploring information about the project because there’s still a lot of time before the start of sales.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

Can we see an interview with the development team? I would still like to see similar videos on YouTube
snos-boss

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Can we see an interview with the development team? I would still like to see similar videos on YouTube
I think in the future it will be but in fact it is not so important. And it is much more important to find large investors and this should help participation in international conferences.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

I think in the future it will be but in fact it is not so important. And it is much more important to find large investors and this should help participation in international conferences.
I have not heard anything about this yet. But in any case, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time and there will be a lot of announcements. I will follow the project twitter.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

Of course, the community can help the project to get more investors and popularity among different categories of users. I look forward to the launch of the Bounty campaign.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

I have not heard anything about this yet. But in any case, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time and there will be a lot of announcements. I will follow the project twitter.
The team promises to soon make a video review of their product. I think that will help us to understand all the advantages of the project more precisely, and new participants will be able to quickly get acquainted with the idea of Gigzi.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Team will be able to get good results of selling tokens with proper marketing strategy. I think we will soon see a large number of followers. 
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Team will be able to get good results of selling tokens with proper marketing strategy. I think we will soon see a large number of followers. 
I understand that this work has already begun. Early addition of a qualitative description about the project on different media resources stimulates the interest to development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: