Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Market analysis confirms the need to create a system that will help guarantee the safety of investors ' profits. I think  GIGZI  can handle the task.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Market analysis confirms the need to create a system that will help guarantee the safety of investors ' profits. I think  GIGZI  can handle the task.
I think that the gold coins can be used as a means of payment as the course will be stable. Many areas of business and production should be interested.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

The organization of such a system is not an easy task. Now the team continues to develop its products. I hope that investors will appreciate this project at an early stage of development.
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
The test phase will be open to all, we would like to get feedback from the community to see how we can improve Smiley

Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

What are the steps the team is taking to attract new partners at an early stage of development? I would like to learn about the motivation of the first participants.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
The test phase will be open to all, we would like to get feedback from the community to see how we can improve Smiley

It is good that you apply such tactics. Will testing be carried out in products that will be integrated with the blockchain network?
Do you have some details of this phase?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Community opinion can help you improve the perception of products by investors, but there are other categories of participants that can benefit for Gigzi. Are you ready to attract third party developers to improve your product? 
elasmar

Activity: 54

GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Community opinion can help you improve the perception of products by investors, but there are other categories of participants that can benefit for Gigzi. Are you ready to attract third party developers to improve your product? 
We will consider all available options. Our aim is to create the best products possible, we will be listening closely to ensure we meet and excel the demands of users Smiley
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

We will consider all available options. Our aim is to create the best products possible, we will be listening closely to ensure we meet and excel the demands of users Smiley
I am inspired by your purposefulness. I think that the result of close cooperation with all categories of community will help you to achieve good indicators of development. I will be waiting for new posts about your accomplishments.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

I understand that the project team was analyzing the investment market of ICO. Can you assume the duration of the sale of tokens?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I understand that the project team was analyzing the investment market of ICO. Can you assume the duration of the sale of tokens?
I do not think that this period will be very lengthy.  The number of investors who learn about the benefits of the project will increase rapidly when you launch the Bounty campaign.
KingDome

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

I do not think that this period will be very lengthy.  The number of investors who learn about the benefits of the project will increase rapidly when you launch the Bounty campaign.
I'm pretty sure that the bounty campaign is not pretty necessary to be started in the project since the project is still a new one.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

The team has sent all its steps to quickly complete the development of the project. Early investors have good bonuses. I think that the sale of tokens will correspond to the stages of the project.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

This is already going to launch and ICO but their social media like the twitter only have around 10 posts since february, can you call this a serious project?
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

I'm pretty sure that the bounty campaign is not pretty necessary to be started in the project since the project is still a new one.
You're partially right. It seems to me that the team wants to attract the attention of the larger community not only for the purchase of tokens, but also for the users of the system to become more, because the products will be quickly developed.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

This is already going to launch and ICO but their social media like the twitter only have around 10 posts since february, can you call this a serious project?
That was a shameful thing if you really care about their twitter which only has 10 posts instead of the project. Be realistic.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

That was a shameful thing if you really care about their twitter which only has 10 posts instead of the project. Be realistic.
I think the team is still preparing new events for placement in social media. Before the sale of more than a month and this period can show good productivity.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.

I have read the quote of the OP of this thread last week that the project will launch bounty programs together with the deployment of their smart contract. I wonder what would the new updates now regarding this matter. I think, it will be necessary to have this kind of promotions since it is new.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I think the team is still preparing new events for placement in social media. Before the sale of more than a month and this period can show good productivity.
I recently learned about the Gigzi project.   The project offered a good description of its development, I think that the activity of social media will be higher after opening the sale of tokens.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.

I have read the quote of the OP of this thread last week that the project will launch bounty programs together with the deployment of their smart contract. I wonder what would the new updates now regarding this matter. I think, it will be necessary to have this kind of promotions since it is new.
In the official group, telegrams wrote that the bounty program would be launched on October 22. So I will wait for news from the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: