Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35029 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

How will the events on the project be developed after the soft  cap is reached? Will the token sale be temporarily closed, or would the token sale continue until all development steps have been completed?
Actually I am not  in the position to answer this inquiries but this is my personal opinion, I think that the developers will probably finished the softcap before moving the project next level. Tokens wil be still available but I am not sure if they gonna closed it. One thing for sure that developers will not stop to create developments for the project success.
Everything is correct, I agree with you. The project needs to be developed gradually and to try to overcome impossible boundaries. It is necessary to carry out planned step by step and not to hurry.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

If I understand the concept right. GZP, GZG and GZS are backed up by real precious metals which means anyone that hold 1 of those tokens also own amount of real metals. I think this would be good for crypto project for this space because we need a stable asset convert our crypto into it instead of Tether. Having that said, that's kinda business required transparency and regulation, otherwise it would be just a questionable like other stable coins.

alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

If I understand the concept right. GZP, GZG and GZS are backed up by real precious metals which means anyone that hold 1 of those tokens also own amount of real metals. I think this would be good for crypto project for this space because we need a stable asset convert our crypto into it instead of Tether. Having that said, that's kinda business required transparency and regulation, otherwise it would be just a questionable like other stable coins.

Yes, in fact, it will be very popular. Assets backed by precious metals will have low volatility and will be in demand by society and business.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

Yes, in fact, it will be very popular. Assets backed by precious metals will have low volatility and will be in demand by society and business.
Let's see how this all will work in practice, but even now I have to say that I really like this idea.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

Let's see how this all will work in practice, but even now I have to say that I really like this idea.
We will wait for listing on exchanges. I think the community will appreciate this coin. But everything will depend on how much it will be possible to raise funds at the open sales stage.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

We will wait for listing on exchanges. I think the community will appreciate this coin. But everything will depend on how much it will be possible to raise funds at the open sales stage.
It's just that simple. If investors feel the opportunity to earn, they will invest large sums in this project.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

It's just that simple. If investors feel the opportunity to earn, they will invest large sums in this project.
For this, participation in international conferences will be required. I think so. And I would like to see as much information as possible about the team.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

The development steps that the project team proposed are very well planned. I think that Gigzi has an excellent strategy to implement its system for application in real life.
Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Well, this is the most important thing for me. The more useful the project is for the real business area, the greater will be the demand for this coin. While everything looks very worthy.
Partners give me confidence. For the Gigzi system, the reputation of the participants is very important when we talk about working with the Treasury.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

Partners give me confidence. For the Gigzi system, the reputation of the participants is very important when we talk about working with the Treasury.
Already, the partners are pretty confident about the project. I think in the future, the guys will even be able to get the support of the state.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Already, the partners are pretty confident about the project. I think in the future, the guys will even be able to get the support of the state.
This is a very serious question. I think that the participation of State structures in the formation of such a system will be possible only after successful launch of all stages.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

gigzi looks good.  team authority looking great. but still lack of full information I think.

Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

gigzi looks good.  team authority looking great. but still lack of full information I think.
I found a lot of details in white paper. And the team is very active in explaining its concept. I think that we will soon get exhaustive information.
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

before the start of sales another month. I think only after that we will be able to get all the same more announcements from the developers.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

And I will be among these investors. Simply, I would like to understand what discounts I can get at the very beginning of sales.
The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
• 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
• 30% on investments above 530 ETH
• 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

The team offered a good way to attract early investors by creating a sales structure with bonuses in three stages.
This is pretty good motivation for investors, I think so. I myself would like to get a discount. So you can earn the most
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

Is it a phased offer of bonuses? I don't quite understand their accessibility. I read here that any investor can take part in a crowdsale. Are these bonuses for big investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: