Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

I wanted to see a video review of your platform. Do you create a video? I am sure that this review will help investors and users assess your quality and understand the performance of the system
I think the team will be able to offer us this review by the beginning of the Crowdsale. I will be glad to see some details of the project.
It is possible that the Gigzi wallet will be a great success after the application review becomes available to a larger number of interested users.
I think the Bounty campaign will do a great job, and when the team is active, the number of followers is going to grow right after the token sales start.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

I wanted to see a video review of your platform. Do you create a video? I am sure that this review will help investors and users assess your quality and understand the performance of the system
I think the team will be able to offer us this review by the beginning of the Crowdsale. I will be glad to see some details of the project.
It is possible that the Gigzi wallet will be a great success after the application review becomes available to a larger number of interested users.
In general, the team has already offered a quality description for its idea, and I think that after launching the first product the team will develop a marketing strategy that can affect the number of users of the system.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Precious metals are very interesting for cryptocurrency investors. I think the team has been able to embrace excellent qualities in its system. It is possession of gold bullion and stable profit.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Precious metals are very interesting for cryptocurrency investors. I think the team has been able to embrace excellent qualities in its system. It is possession of gold bullion and stable profit.
I see that Gigzi offers not only this, but also the expansion of opportunities for investors to work quickly with their savings. The system will provide them with all the necessary functions.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

I have seen in the team of excellent experts of different categories and directions. I think we'll eventually get a system that will be a great mechanism to stabilize the cryptocurrency market.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

At this stage I see a great project that provided us with a quality description. I look forward to seeing the finished products very soon. Now I have decided to support the development of the project in the Bounty campaign.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

I have seen in the team of excellent experts of different categories and directions. I think we'll eventually get a system that will be a great mechanism to stabilize the cryptocurrency market.
This we can understand only some time after the launch of all Gigzi products, but I agree with you that the potential of the system is very large.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

I'm waiting for interesting news or messages from developers. If the team continues to work actively with their community, I am sure that all stages of development will be very fast.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

I'm waiting for interesting news or messages from developers. If the team continues to work actively with their community, I am sure that all stages of development will be very fast.
Now the team is waiting for more activity from its community, because the Bounty campaign is created for this purpose. I think that during this period we should help the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

This we can understand only some time after the launch of all Gigzi products, but I agree with you that the potential of the system is very large.
Gigzi will increase its rating with each new product in the system. And as I understand, they are very good at the development.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

Now the team is waiting for more activity from its community, because the Bounty campaign is created for this purpose. I think that during this period we should help the project.
I am sure that such a large number of categories will allow all participants to choose the necessary pool and get bonuses. I have already chosen some opportunities for myself.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

I am sure that such a large number of categories will allow all participants to choose the necessary pool and get bonuses. I have already chosen some opportunities for myself.
ICO's active projects produce excellent results in harmonious work with the community, and I think GIGZI  is exactly such a project.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

ICO's active projects produce excellent results in harmonious work with the community, and I think GIGZI  is exactly such a project.
The concept itself is interesting to me as a user. I think that it will be possible to earn very well with the successful management of capital. It is a pity that before the start of the application to wait for so long.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

The concept itself is interesting to me as a user. I think that it will be possible to earn very well with the successful management of capital. It is a pity that before the start of the application to wait for so long.
Not so long as I understand it. Already in the first quarter of 2019, the first working prototypes will be launched. And on exchanges tokens should appear even earlier.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

Not so long as I understand it. Already in the first quarter of 2019, the first working prototypes will be launched. And on exchanges tokens should appear even earlier.
What exchanges do you already have agreements with? And when tokens appear on exchanges. Already have any info about this?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

I am glad of the possibility of obtaining real gold for these coins. I think this scheme will provide the coin with more liquidity and the project will grow and become popular all over the world.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

I am glad of the possibility of obtaining real gold for these coins. I think this scheme will provide the coin with more liquidity and the project will grow and become popular all over the world.
If it really works that way, then I am sure that the demand for the services of this platform will be enormous. But this is far away. It is necessary at least to collect a soft cap.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Wonderful project! I think it will be useful for ordinary people and for business. GZG can be used as a stable means of payment and therefore tokens will be in great demand.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

If it really works that way, then I am sure that the demand for the services of this platform will be enormous. But this is far away. It is necessary at least to collect a soft cap.
As I understood from the words of the team, the first application will be launched very quickly and is not dependent on the duration of the Crowdsale.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Crowdsale starts on November 23, 2018. I expect that by this time there will be a very large community. So the token will be popular during the start of the sale. I think it's going to be very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: