Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.
I'm pretty sure they do. They can make a great opportunity to the investors to maximize their profits if they would like to invest in the project. Cheers!
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

I'm pretty sure that the team now are working hard to improved the project because they know that this kind of idea are very useful here in crypto space. We just need to help this in promoting it to the public so that they can be able to collect enough funds for future development.
I see that the project has received a large number of followers and Bounty campaign participants. Hope this will help collect soft cap.
I'm pretty sure they do. They can make a great opportunity to the investors to maximize their profits if they would like to invest in the project. Cheers!
It is difficult not to agree with you. I think that most of the investors are not ready to sell his part to get quick profits on the exchanges. And this is a high success rate of the project.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

That's sounds good that this project is participated and supported by many and it is not difficult also to find more investors in this project, since participation is very active.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

That's sounds good that this project is participated and supported by many and it is not difficult also to find more investors in this project, since participation is very active.
If we speak honestly, I even think that there are those members who will not be able to your part of the investment due to the large number of participants.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Gigzi : Independent Wealth Management
Gigzi is a financial system that addresses three principal challenges of cryptocurrency: hyper-volatility, account vulnerability and wealth diminishment. By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects users against the unpredictability of market fluctuations. Introducing a reliable standard of measure, enabling commerce in tokenised precious metals.I hope to receive more information about this project.Good luck to the team
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

Yes, exactly as what I have been thinking before. The success is not depended by the bounty campaign because bounty campaign is to gaining more audiences.
I read that the team was satisfied with the successful launch of the campaign and the number of participants arriving Bounty. So that everything goes according to plan and the project continues to approach the Crowdsale.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Bounty campaign is a major factor that needs to consider so that more investors will be aware of the said project. What the team should be doing is to develop and make their features more secured and a user-friendly platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Bounty campaign is a major factor that needs to consider so that more investors will be aware of the said project. What the team should be doing is to develop and make their features more secured and a user-friendly platform.
Well, I would not particularly expect that the bounty company will allow to attract many investors. But it will make the project more popular and form the brand of the project.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Well, I would not particularly expect that the bounty company will allow to attract many investors. But it will make the project more popular and form the brand of the project.
I think speaking at international conferences will help attract large investors. But for me as a user, the bounty program is more important.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

And if a generosity company recommends a project and attracts more people, then the project’s popularity will increase.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

And if a generosity company recommends a project and attracts more people, then the project’s popularity will increase.
Well, let's see how it will work. I will take part in the bounty program anyway. Since this is essentially the ability to get gold for free.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Definitely the bounty campaigns and some other marketing strategies and way will surely increase the number of investors and supporters popularity will increase as the funds will also increase. Trust is essential to win and achieve the target goals.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Absolutely this will be a huge help specialy the increase of the funds  is good indication that this will able to increase the chances of hitting the softcap  and able to develop and implement the project progress and updates for project welfare.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Absolutely this will be a huge help specialy the increase of the funds  is good indication that this will able to increase the chances of hitting the softcap  and able to develop and implement the project progress and updates for project welfare.
Taking into account the fact that the soft cap of the project is only 7 million dollars, I think this amount will be collected pretty quickly. Because the project has a great prospect.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Taking into account the fact that the soft cap of the project is only 7 million dollars, I think this amount will be collected pretty quickly. Because the project has a great prospect.
Yes, the amount is in fact not that large, but the market is currently experiencing a difficult time. So even to collect such a sum will be in fact not so easy.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: