Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

The team presented a number of partners that will ensure the work of Gigzi. For me, this is an important indicator of developer activity. I think that the anonymity of participation in the ICO will allow the team to collect the necessary amount of investment.
In any case, this is a good argument for those users who could not participate in most ico, and this is a new level of work with cryptocurrency.
I at the beginning of acquaintance with the description did not think that it is possible. But the team is talking about it. I think for my investment it's a good way to keep them safe.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

It is true, the long preparation period is somewhat tedious for those who have ventured to participate in the investment. But I understand that this period is important to increase the number of followers, so I am ready to wait.
Bounty campaign was to carry out certain activities for this stage. I think the team knows how to launch the ICO, among the team I saw good experts in these matters.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

I realized that the team is very quietly continuing its work, but it has high productivity. Overall, I like their approach at this stage.
I also turned my attention to such a strategy. In an interview with the team's creator, I read that the community should want to look for information about the project. Perhaps this is a fairly quiet period of preparation for the sale of tokens. But that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Gigzi's autonomous financial system can affect the entire cryptocurrency market. I understand that this cannot happen quickly, but my confidence grows with every new stage of the project development.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

Gigzi's autonomous financial system can affect the entire cryptocurrency market. I understand that this cannot happen quickly, but my confidence grows with every new stage of the project development.
In this case investors will be able to get a good profit in long-term storage. I plan to make such an investment.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

Now there are no bounty hunters who lower the cost of the token at the first stage of the exchange. I am sure that this is a very qualitative approach to stabilizing the value after the completion of the ICO. I'm sure it will help many to make a decision about investing.
I understood this strategy of developers when studying the description. They want to ensure a stable increase in the value of the token at exchanges. It's quite possible when dealing with precious metals.

I can't see why dealing with precious metals would make it more likely to achieve a stable increase in the price of the token?
alexsmalex

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Now there are no bounty hunters who lower the cost of the token at the first stage of the exchange. I am sure that this is a very qualitative approach to stabilizing the value after the completion of the ICO. I'm sure it will help many to make a decision about investing.
I understood this strategy of developers when studying the description. They want to ensure a stable increase in the value of the token at exchanges. It's quite possible when dealing with precious metals.

I can't see why dealing with precious metals would make it more likely to achieve a stable increase in the price of the token?
• Stability
By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals, Gigzi protects investors against the unpredictability
of market fluctuations
(WP)
it seems to me that the ability to keep crypto-assets without abrupt falls will increase the consumption of GZB.
There are some explanations of this direction in the project description.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

I think that thanks to the increased interest in the functions of the system. Precious metals are very popular for storing wealth among different categories of people, and their value does not have sharp fluctuations.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

If the system starts as the team plans it, I am sure that the cost of the token will be constantly increased, as local partners will be interested in working with Gigzi.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

I'm not talking about the stability of the token value. I think that the value of the token will only rise, as precious metals will always interest users who want to keep their profits.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

Well, I hope that the team's strategy will be fully implemented and we'll see high values for our investments. First of all it is the most important for early investors.
angrygerl

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

As I understand, the project now has main partners to successfully complete the sale of the token and start the system. I'm glad to see that. The second exchange, about which I heard earlier will be added after the completion of Crowdsale?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

As I understand, the project now has main partners to successfully complete the sale of the token and start the system. I'm glad to see that. The second exchange, about which I heard earlier will be added after the completion of Crowdsale?
It seems to me that the initial stage of selling the token on the exchange, for Gigzi will be enough for one partner. But I will keep an look on updating the information. It is possible that the team will continue its work on finding partners.
snos-boss

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Quality projects will always be popular among investors. Gigzi develops according to the described description and has a great team. I think that with a high-quality presentation of their achievements, the GZB token will be in demand.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

It seems to me that the initial stage of selling the token on the exchange, for Gigzi will be enough for one partner. But I will keep an look on updating the information. It is possible that the team will continue its work on finding partners.
I think that the success of selling tokens will determine the number of exchanges at an early stage of adding a token for exchange. We need to see the situation in Crowdsale.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I see that the team has long since started developing its system. This is a good indicator of the goal of developers. I hope that the presentation of the achievements will be shown to us during the sale of the token.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

I see that the team has long since started developing its system. This is a good indicator of the goal of developers. I hope that the presentation of the achievements will be shown to us during the sale of the token.
The project already has many followers who have seen the potential of development. But I think there will be more of them if the team does it.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

The team promises to make a video review available to the community soon. I have read that many participants are interested in this event. But it seems to me that the description of white paper very well shows the essence of the work in the system.

Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

I think that the success of selling tokens will determine the number of exchanges at an early stage of adding a token for exchange. We need to see the situation in Crowdsale.
I think the team already has a certain strategy that will not depend on the number of investors. But maybe you're right. Additional costs are needed for new exchanges.
angrygerl

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

I think the team already has a certain strategy that will not depend on the number of investors. But maybe you're right. Additional costs are needed for new exchanges.
I understand you. Now we just have to wait for messages from developers. But I think the first exchange has a good perspective for adding GZB.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: