Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

I am sure that a pro trader has also experienced defeat because tens of thousands of traders are there every day with their respective strategies to win, if so then there will be those who will win and others will lose. for that, a portfolio of purchases of several coins is needed in investment with the aim of reducing losses and maximizing profits from winning other coins
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Maybe people are feeling bad today. I think everyone is in trouble trading and anyone is losing a lot of money in this market. What you need to do now is to calm down before making any decision as this market is very risky in long-term investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

I think trading is not for you and you must try something new to earn crypto profits like investment, loans, or perhaps mining. There are lots of ways to earn through crypto but you have to choose the most effective way for you.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

Indeed to start trading you really need to understand the graph of the price of a coin at any time because with a relatively fast movement the trader must be able to maintain momentum well and certainly not suffer losses.That's where you really have to learn to trade and patience is certainly very important.

Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:11:07 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

there are ways that might be taken in a trend, one of which is asking an experienced companion or teacher to help us in buying and selling, not making purchases and sales without experienced teachers, because we can be trapped by psychological play in trading, better doing simulation trade, or do a trial or trial first and we don't use original capital but use trending simulations that are sometimes provided by several sites. Good luck.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Indeed to start trading you really need to understand the graph of the price of a coin at any time because with a relatively fast movement the trader must be able to maintain momentum well and certainly not suffer losses.That's where you really have to learn to trade and patience is certainly very important.

I don't much believe that anyone can really master the charts, enough that they can accurately predict a coin's direction. Being aware and understanding it's basics should be enough. Getting yourself updated with crypto news and events that may affect people's mindsets would be a better trait to have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I am one year in crypto industry already, I trade my hodl coins and fortunately I got learn from experience, only the basic knowledge in trading. They say buy low sell high. That is basic and that really works when your coin has a huge volume trading. The candle sticks and other determinants or any signs are not yet introduced to me. I am hoping that soon I will get to know and apply it.
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

I also failed in trading and I think that my first ever trading which I lose $200. After I lose $200 I do plan that I will gain the money that I have lose so that I do hard work and I watch some videos on how to become wise and good trader. Every trader have failed trade it is normal and I think once you failed you will know what mistake you have done and because of that next time you do trading you will not failed because you already know your mistake.
Many of us fails in trading at first because of lack of knowledge on how to earn in crypto. That is true, trader failed but there should be determination to earn. And, always learned from mistakes so that the next time in trading it will be successful.
It has become a natural fact that whenever there is log of profit chances, there will be lot of risks as well. You must cater every single risky element to define what would be your future.
globeex

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Keep learning from your mistakes. Educate yourself and don’t give up
bit:boy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

many fail in business and trading but after failing some learn and do right things some leave the trading , if we dont want to fail badly its good we look at the mistakes of failed traders and learn at beginning
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I also failed in trading and I think that my first ever trading which I lose $200. After I lose $200 I do plan that I will gain the money that I have lose so that I do hard work and I watch some videos on how to become wise and good trader. Every trader have failed trade it is normal and I think once you failed you will know what mistake you have done and because of that next time you do trading you will not failed because you already know your mistake.
Many of us fails in trading at first because of lack of knowledge on how to earn in crypto. That is true, trader failed but there should be determination to earn. And, always learned from mistakes so that the next time in trading it will be successful.
It has become a natural fact that whenever there is log of profit chances, there will be lot of risks as well. You must cater every single risky element to define what would be your future.
That's true, you cannot fall asleep in trading because in an instant you might loss your money or miss the opportunity to make money.
you learn as you go along, that's the thing you should do, don't think you fail because there's always a chance to improve and be consistent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MasterJek

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

It's ok. Even if you're a pro, there will still a time where you will loss. But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.
It will be great to learn how to trade manually and trade with free automated trading bot that can be set up in 10 minutes. But for newbies it can be problematic.. But I adore the Trade Santa bot interface because it's easy for understanding and using.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

You should not trade now. Do not experience it now when the market goes downhill and it will still go down in the future. So you should wait for a better market. The technical and fundamental analysis is no longer useful, new psychological analysis is an important skill to bring money to you in the crypto market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Right now is bear market, everything is go down now, I see many experience traders lose their money at moment. If you are beginner, it is better learning and watching first. Just invest small amount that you really don’t care to lose and learn your mistake for the next time. 
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

Right now is bear market, everything is go down now, I see many experience traders lose their money at moment. If you are beginner, it is better learning and watching first. Just invest small amount that you really don’t care to lose and learn your mistake for the next time. 
Agree that watch and learn could helps you to be a better trader, but this time is not good to invest due to inconsistent valye of bitcoin which is our primary coin in crypto and all coins was affected.
Also if you fail in one thing much better to left and find other things which your luck is there.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Experienced traders playing via brokers so they can bet that the price wil go down, and they win.
Many of investors also escape with funds to ICO projects with hope of earnings in future.
But it is true, that daytrading now it is nightmare. I'm sure that most of day traders is watching charts now with hands under their a$$ Smiley

kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Besides learning technical analysis. A trader must be up-to-date about the world of cryptocurrency. Because fundamentals have a very large influence on market price movements.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Failing or losing is part of learning and in that way, you would grow if you would just learn from what you did and think of ways on how you can improve it. All of us are newbies and then those who persevere eventually succeed because they don't easily give up and would continue to strive hard. Every time they would fail, they would come back stronger. You learn by watching videos, by reading or if you are really serious in doing this professionally in the future then it would be better to have a mentor because your learning curve would be lessened.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

It is a positive sign that you have failed in your initial phase because when you start with the low amount of capital. You can afford to lose money on that level because ultimately it gives some knowledge and experience of wild behaviour of the market. You cannot afford to make mistakes when the invested capital is high in volume. Thus, I would suggest retrospection of the decisions and start with the lowest possible amount and try to correct the mistakes. Do not forget to do your own research and build own trading strategies based on your experience and understanding.
nuamah

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Failing is part of succeeding in the trading platform. There are simple principles that can guide you. For instance, "buy when cheap and sell when price goes up". You wouldn't always get things going the way you want. Even weather forecasters gets it wrong at times. Patience is a key trait in trading. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. You can get a lot of tips from experts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: