Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:30:45 AM

I only do simple trading, I buy cheap and sell it expensive, I personally usually do altcoin trading that registered in coin market cap, and I look for altcoins that are worth under $ 1, I don't know this will help you or not, I just share the trading method that I do, good luck mate  Wink Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

Fail is the best experience to correct your all mistake to got success
Do not lose faith be strong as a trader need to have a brave heart amd patience
Do not stop working in trading soon will be successful
Just analysts all your mistake to avoid another mistake fail is part of the risk in trading

Most of the traders started with a fail. However, you must not stop trading. Simply look at the mistakes that were done. This lesson will teach you really a lot.
Of course, thats why experience is the most important thing in trading. you're right, you have to understand the mistakes you made and learn to avoid those mistakes, don't despair of the losses you get, because every trader must have experienced a failure, but the expert won't stop there, they always learn..

One thing is to document those failures

This is how you would improve your trading skills

take the time to review all of these and learn from it

you would probably notices something that needs to improve either your own characteristics or your TA's
Thats what I do, usually I write mistakes that I did when I lost money, like holding on for too long and being greedy, or then selling too early, and so on. I wrote mistakes like that, so I can be introspective and improve my skills and strategy..
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:07 AM

I am also a newbie in Crypto trading like you and always try to increase my knowledge and skill. I think Crypto trading is a very risky job for new guys. so we need to know more about the cryptocurrency market before start trading.
taekwondoma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

I think that beginners doing trading like newbies will easily make mistakes and fail. In any transactions will have risk and failure. But experience will help you understand about this market.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Why the government plan to make available crypto trading only to registered traders? Because the most of new traders without experience fail, just like you did. I also tried and also lost, that's why I moved to investment, I bought some coins and simply wait for a good price to sell.
Where did you get that from with government trying to make trading only available to regular traders? That is plain fallacy and there is nothing like that, and if you are referring to the idea of the government coming up with regulation, which is a different ball game entirely.

Trading is just something that the choice is yours as an individual. Do you want to always have a profitable trade or do you want to keep losing? That question can only be answered based on your skills and knowledge and how ready you are to always learn. There is no shortcut to trading and if you simply end up not learning, you will fail woefully and no one will care.
Don’t quit and be strong. It is business and sometimes you will lose you money but you should be strong and courageous and stay there for long. Try to get the point why you lost your money and be careful next time. Hope that you will recover your deficits in the future with good and effective trading decisions. It is not difficult because needs care, patience, courage and consistency.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

Failures is normal in life, we need to experienced failures in order to learn from this. This is the best teacher in life and even in trading. Experience is always gives you some lessons. Try and try until you succeed.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

I think that beginners doing trading like newbies will easily make mistakes and fail. In any transactions will have risk and failure. But experience will help you understand about this market.

Of course everyone sooner or later will make mistakes and obviously fail. However, as I have said, its how you react with your lost. Others give up early while for those who stick around, the failure is just a lesson and sooner they will be make good decisions because they have been there. So never give up and still pursue your dreams because you will never know, one day you can be called 'crypto-millionaire'.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

One cannot be successful in trading just by reading topics on what they find under "How to trade cryptocurrencies" as you will just see worthless articles that aren't really helpful for your. If you really want to trade successfully what you need to learn is technical analysis which is good for not only in cryptocurrencies but also for stocks and forex as it will apply to all. Technical analysis is basically the study of charts and that is what you need to learn in order for you to predict more accurately, TA is easy as long as you are willing to learn.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

If you want a broader study of trading, in my view of what I see was you will continue with the
goals you want to learn to become a great trader in crypto world. And it is also right that doing research on
trading is something that is not easy to learn for a short period of time. It requires full determination,and dedication to achieve
what you want to learn and get the good you can do in just doing market trading.
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

i am trading from 2 years and still not successful it takes lot of time practice experience and lot of time  
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Experienced is the best teacher you may failed in your first trading transaction but you learn for it and little by little this experience may honed your skills to become a successful trader someday don't stop learning and failure in trading is common so don't be affected to much in it.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 02:28:43 PM by chuoinguyen227

It seems that every trader will encounter some failure in the job. And I'm no exception. I have apparently lost my initial investment. It is important that you continue or give up. I chose to continue. I continued to study, read books, attend lectures ....So, try for the great future Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Of course everyone sooner or later will make mistakes and obviously fail. However, as I have said, its how you react with your lost. Others give up early while for those who stick around, the failure is just a lesson and sooner they will be make good decisions because they have been there. So never give up and still pursue your dreams because you will never know, one day you can be called 'crypto-millionaire'.
- Exactly, failure is something that will always happen to anyone in trading, but the most important thing is our reaction to that, this could almost say is a test to assess the suitability of us with this field. And many people often fail to overcome this first challenge, they have had a peaceful life for a long time, the stumble has caused a great shock and it makes them unable to continue, but in return, as you say, some people succeed and pass, they open the door for their future, become a trader and make more money with crypto.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

Every new comer in trading you can be fail but that fail make it your guide for trade .learn for your fail and when you trade next time you will never fail again.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

If you want to improve your skills you need to be read and watch more videos about trading and getting more tips and strategy. Better to have you also own you have strategy. Most of the coins now are down and all you need is to wait the price until it will increase not only you are experincing that.
It is not just buying and selling but it has some rules and processes if you know about all these rules in different intervals then you will never fail in trading. Crypto trading is more responsive than that of traditional so here rules ignorance does not exist. You should be more cautious about everything happens in the market as we know that price of Bitcoin is volatile so there must be different strategies according to price.
Earning is only possible if you have the skill and knowledge to make profit by doing something which may generate profit for you. If you are talking about the Bitcoin, yes there are many traders as they failed in trading because the make mistakes as they do not know how to deal with unstable market conditions.

On the other hand there are many other coins bit they are favorable for short term and you will also face with many difficulties there as long as you do not know about market rules especially rules of crypto market.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

If you want to improve your skills you need to be read and watch more videos about trading and getting more tips and strategy. Better to have you also own you have strategy. Most of the coins now are down and all you need is to wait the price until it will increase not only you are experincing that.
It is not just buying and selling but it has some rules and processes if you know about all these rules in different intervals then you will never fail in trading. Crypto trading is more responsive than that of traditional so here rules ignorance does not exist. You should be more cautious about everything happens in the market as we know that price of Bitcoin is volatile so there must be different strategies according to price.
Earning is only possible if you have the skill and knowledge to make profit by doing something which may generate profit for you. If you are talking about the Bitcoin, yes there are many traders as they failed in trading because the make mistakes as they do not know how to deal with unstable market conditions.

On the other hand there are many other coins bit they are favorable for short term and you will also face with many difficulties there as long as you do not know about market rules especially rules of crypto market.
Failures can be very discouraging but we have to accept the reality that it exists and we must face it constructively. Life is not always at its best, but that doesn't mean to say that we have to give up. Trading is certainly never easy, it's very essential that we build a strong foundation of knowledge. If the plan does not work never stop moving forward. Change the plans but not the goals.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Before start Crypto trading we need to know more about cryptocurrency market. you can gather more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading by watching YouTube video and reading the article about Crypto trading. or it is better, you can join some great Crypto trading group where you can get help from other trader.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

Before start Crypto trading we need to know more about cryptocurrency market. you can gather more knowledge about cryptocurrency trading by watching YouTube video and reading the article about Crypto trading. or it is better, you can join some great Crypto trading group where you can get help from other trader.
I think that seeing various videos about Trading will not provide maximum results. I think that experience will be far more important because with experience we will be able to get knowledge. Failure is a common thing in the world of trading because failure can train our abilities. The ability to be constantly trained will make us gain skills. Prioritize to get experience and we will get the ability !!!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Every time you have made a trade you have to make an evaluation, be it you fail or you have profit result. Being a trader who can determine when you have to buy and when you have to make cut lose and take profit not only read many theories, or not just listen to other people's theories, but the most important thing is experience. Every experience you have felt will make you understand between selling and buying and setting a target so that you will continue get profit from every trade you have made.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

I think that seeing various videos about Trading will not provide maximum results. I think that experience will be far more important because with experience we will be able to get knowledge. Failure is a common thing in the world of trading because failure can train our abilities. The ability to be constantly trained will make us gain skills. Prioritize to get experience and we will get the ability !!!
But there is no harm in watching videos about trading and reading articles, by seeing how people trade, at least it will make us have more references to trading if you want to grow, learning by yourself is good to gain experience, but by watching videos It will also add to your experience and indeed failure is not a bad thing when you just start. Continue to practice to minimize failure and learn everything to achieve success later on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: