Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Bitcoin is a successful phenomenon on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin and altcoin need to grow and respond strongly from the community! The next time will be the strong development of Crypto!
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

I do not think that all governments hate Bitcoin because some countries have adopted Bitcoin as a legitimate currency such as Korea, Japan,...
I certainly agree with you, some government do not hate cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because they it will help their economy to grown up. And, some countries are against on cryptocurrencies but I think if they the know the essential function of cryptocurrencies they will probably legalized it.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will be able to survive in the long run and has the potential to become more popular in the future. Bitcoin has benefits as a currency and also an investment that can provide decent benefits.

Of course bitcoin is the single commodity that is capable enough to provide both functions as a currency and an investment asset for its user's and many use it as an investment in the market but the situation is changing right now and it is expanding more as a currency through adaptation in many trades so it will be a widely  expanded digital currency in the future

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Anyway it's useless to buy bitcoine
If you buy it must increase to 6275.
So who does not go above 6200.
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Bitcoin still slow. If the bull can beat the bear today. This Bitcoin  is going down, it’s been going down for months and as we have just witnessed if the stock market starts failing these coins will go down quicker. For this reason I’m shorting
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

For what I understand bitcoin is being developed in order to bypass the use of our bank or to be able to deposit and transmit large amount of money the fastest way into another country without any prying eyes of the government.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. many people in the world like Bitcoin, also the governments of many countries have declared it valid. Again,some countries declared it illegal.Keeping in mind the benefits of bitcoin, I think it is a blessing for the present world. I also think Bitcoin is the greatest invention in the world's largest financial sector.
Quitthis

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.

They can try to give it a bad name but so many people believe in it. BTC is the future
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Such bounces are often occur and will happen. You always need to keep the free cache on orders 35 - 40 percent lower than the price now. Let these orders, just in case, always be open.

jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Government didn't destroy bitcoin because of its positive function to us perhaps they find ways on how to regulate it and make some profit in the form of taxes.

corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

At this time im think bitcoin is a good tool to earn money no more. What is its future waiting for it is difficult to say.But Blockchain technology is really a credible technology that has the future

snatoshi

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Initially, when bitcoins were mined they were virtually worthless as it cost literally cents to buy a BTC. But it was until 22 May 2010, when someone purchased something with bitcoins. It will continuing to raise in value since it's deflationary and with time it will become more valuable against dollar, just at this time it can't be used as cash system because it's scalability issues.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

Eversince I started joining in the cryptocurrency world, my perspective in bitcoin changes time to time. I think of bitcoin as new innovation for all of us vecause it really does help each one of us to live conveniently and easily. Bitcoin will be really successful in the future as long as it maintain its progress and doing good.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
POGO393

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

I think that, after falling, bitcoin will grow up on price and all tokens will also grow
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Bitcoin is a successful phenomenon on Blockchain technology! Bitcoin and altcoin need to grow and respond strongly from the community! The next time will be the strong development of Crypto!
not only that, bitcoin is a very valuable and promising asset for the future too because bitcoin is very strong and there are so many users who use it that makes bitcoin grow and the price goes up too
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

Bitcoin is a open source its design to use by many people and nobody can take it physically nor virtually , for me the bitcoin price is in low state because of some issues regarding about the governments taken to the high officials and that is why bitcoin is been banned or illegalized in that particular country.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

Maybe if on one side there are bad news and rumors about Bitcoin in circulation, there are users who just admire its uniqueness and enjoy the benefits of it. Many people idolize bitcoin, one of the reasons is the expensive price. Bitcoin will be the future.

They can try to give it a bad name but so many people believe in it. BTC is the future
it is true that some people do not like bitcoin and he also makes the good name of bitcoin worse, but with so many who believe in bitcoin as a very good asset for the future, the news will certainly be easily removed by bitcoin enthusiasts who always make the name bitcoin be good so on
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

I think that bitcoin is perfect solution for a ''small'', average people to reach financial freedom.
Everything else connected with bitcoin is less important for us, average guys, believe me!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

Well my thoughts for bitcoin are numerous but to mention few;

I see bitcoin been the most used crypto in the world
I also see bitcoin been accepted though will pass through a rough step and move it will be accepted by the whole populace.
I also see bitcoin been used as part of most payments method.
dantee1

Activity: 182
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

I think the introduction of Bitcoin as an investment medium rather than currency is really affecting the Crypto. Now that the bubble seems to be over, people are gradually loosing interest.

That's the sad reality with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: