Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin?  (Read 2544 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

Bitcoin has begun to attract attention since its emergence in 2009, offers a very new concept with Blockchain technology, scared the government and the Banks... I am very sure that in the future the opinion of many people about Bitcoin is not good, it will disappear, because actually, Bitcoin is good, not as feared by the government. slowly I see cryptocurrency will be used by humans soon...

ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Bitcoin may be a currency that's rather a cryptocurrency. I consider this read. once Bitcoin values on the far side our imagination (over $ 20k) individuals pay shut attention to that and particularly the govt., however not all governments within the world don't like Bitcoin, part for his or her sake hurt. several countries settle for Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I feel the long run Bitcoin are the foremost used crypto coin and replace a number of the fiats.
Bitcoin, in my opinion, is that the greatest discovery to this point within the world's monetary sector. it'll create a large positive impact on the monetary world and supply individuals an alternative to dealing payments.
Neowan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that is rather cryptocurrency. I agree with this view. When Bitcoin values beyond our imagination (over $ 20k) people pay close attention to it and especially the government, but not all governments in the world do not like Bitcoin, partly for their sake hurt. Many countries accept Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I think the future Bitcoin will be the most used crypto coin and replace some of the fiat.

thats true, as support to your statement government will hate this currency specially those country that is in high rates of corruption, this is not just the answer to our financial needs but the solution to our problems long long ago the corruption..
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Bitcoin has begun to attract attention since its emergence in 2009, offers a very new concept with Blockchain technology, scared the government and the Banks... I am very sure that in the future the opinion of many people about Bitcoin is not good, it will disappear, because actually, Bitcoin is good, not as feared by the government. slowly I see cryptocurrency will be used by humans soon...
Bitcoin is the coin that explodes and creates the cryptocurrency market. For me it is very important and will greatly affect the world financial markets as the value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing over the years. By 2018 Bitcoin has fallen back, but I think that at the end of the year everything will be fine again.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

for me bitcoin is a digital asset and also as a cryptocurrency, but now I use bitcoin more for trade, I don't use bitcoin as payment because in our country bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are still not legal, so the use is constrained by government regulations. I hope bitcoin can be used in all countries around the world
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Bitcoin now have dignity and no one can break that, because many people already know about bitcoin and what can bitcoin do, and many country accept bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin price in the market is unstable,, i think this is only bad news for bitcoin and the other is bitcoin banned in other country.

Thor....

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. However, the presence of digital currencies is a matter of controversy in many countries and many countries have made the Bitcoin  currency valid. There we can buy small things like cold drinks or pizza by Bitcoin, and the Japanese government authorized Bitcoin also as a legal currency to do digital transactions
Re....

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Bitcoin is the crypto currency that is the choice of many people to invest today, because its strength and high enough price make bitcoin gain the trust of many people, besides bitcoin also controls the crypto currency market and leads in price movements and becomes the king of cryptocurrency
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

I think of Bitcoin as a currency, not an investment. It is fast, cheap compared to anything that banks offer. The price volatility is just something that comes with it.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
Denmrakk

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Not all governments consider bitcoin negative. Bitcoin is not a threat to the country's prosperity. if many countries ratify bitcoin in my opinion it will have an impact on currency trading that is good for developing countries.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

I look at bitcoin as money by the people.  No government can control it.  It is based on market value determined by the people.  
Bitcoin is  world first decentralised digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this many people like to use it. It is also use as sources of investment purposes because of its market price which is comparable with gold. Another thing is it is mainly used for money transaction purposes and it is heavily use for international money exchange and because of this its user number and popularity increase. And this thing help it to secure its future.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
The principle of peer-to-peer network and the lack of administrative center makes it impossible for the public or private regulation of the system, as well as manipulation of the change in the total amount of bitcoin.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Just like every revolution that has ever happened, they never happened easily. Opposition will definitely rise but the good thing is that throughout the time, bitcoin has shown resilience and survived.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

bitcoins will only be the best until quantum computers can easily hack the protocol, making them insecure and redundant. So in a decade or so they'll be worthless.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Even though not all countries support bitcoin, it is quite developed and continues to gain popularity among investors. I believe that bitcoin is a strong currency and soon it will be possible to use it everywhere.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
Well some of the country was against with bitcoin I do't understand if they just want to protect their people in the country or they are just afraid that paper money would lose the value because they will be no corruption after all because you can see every transaction on blockchain you cannot hide it unlike on the bank they can hide your transaction. We cannot control the demand happen in bitcoin nowadays many country adopt bitcoin as another way of payment in their country.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:47 AM

I am believe in near future, there is will be different condition. Banks and government will accepting bitcoin as commodity and can be a store of value. Government can not make bitcoin death because its decentralized and i am believe government prefer take benefits from it

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I think Bitcoin is great but it needs to fix its main issue, volatility, to be considered a currency.

Volatility, IMHO, is an issue in terms of mainstream adaptability, because there is a limited supply of a coin and majority of the people HODL. It takes only one huge fish to dump everything to the market for the price to plummet. Now let's say you are a business owner, who accepted crypto in december selling your goods. You sold 1 btc worth of goods ( which was around $20k for the sake of the example ) 3 months later 1 btc drops to 6k and now you are in a loss.

And since nobody can predict the movement of btc, it doesn't seem too appealing to adapt it, because you might win, you might lose. How can you call it a currency, if everyone HODLs.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

they do this because they still have value in fiat. they fear bitcoin will destroy their fiat business.
as long as bitcoin is fully supported, bitcoin will continue to develop well, will not be affected by anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: