Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

In short-term or even mid time investment, altcoins are more profitable. If you analyze charts when bitcoin goes up, popular altcoins rise even more, but of course the same happens when bitcoin goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

In short-term or even mid time investment, altcoins are more profitable. If you analyze charts when bitcoin goes up, popular altcoins rise even more, but of course the same happens when bitcoin goes down.

true, altcoin could be better than bitcoin if you want an short-term investment, but if you want a long-term investment bitcoin is the best because bitcoin is more stable

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
I think btc will be more profitable in the future because btc is well known to many people as well as its current high value. But it is not certain that the future will grow stronger than it is now that I think it is the most potent Crypto.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

i think bitcoin currently still gives me enough profit, but it's not as much as in altcoin. the comparison is quite a lot, because in order to buy 1 Bitcoin i have to spend as much as $ 6,200 while with that amount of money i have got several pieces of altcoin. what if the price grows only 1% i already get enough profit from the altcoin.

but bitcoin is still my favorite long-term investment choice.  Smiley
Yeah you are right and I agree with you, bitcoin is still more profitable than any other coin although the price is almost stuck between $6000 and $7000 and there is no increase for the last several months. Little bit fluctuations also better for low investors and they are make good profit from their bitcoin investment. I will hold my bitcoin for long time to earn more.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
For me they are both profitable. bitcoin and altcoin have differences but I know that both of them give us some benefits. I know that many of us thinks that bitcoin is a lot better than altcoin but altcoin can give enough profit too so no need for comparison.

lamontmarshall570

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

The best investment now is bitcoin, you can of course consider other altcoins after careful research,based on your experience and then decide what else to buy altcoins .
a gree, but altcoin more dangerous with more profit.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

At the moment I am making my choice in favor of Bitcoin, the situation may change soon, but now it is better to invest only in Bitcoin!
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Altcoins are very strong now and their amount is increasing when BTC is the only one and its position is getting harded but not so strong and fast. I prefer altcoins that's why.
The bitcoin dominance is still at 53% so to me it is very clear that bitcoin is in a position of strength and that altcoins in general are not giving the profits that are expected out of them, there are two ways to manage this if you want to earn money with altcoins, one strategy is to take a position right now that all the market is very cheap that way when the market of altcoins recovers you will get great profits, but the risk is that if you select bad coins those coins could crash before the recovery.

And the second way to try to make money out of altcoins is to wait until you see a change in the bitcoin dominance and altcoins begin to take some of that dominance back, this is less risky but your profits are not going to be that good.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

They are both profitable but for me bitcoin is still the one. No matter what term you used to do in investing on bitcoin you still end up on earning huge profit. Unless you choose to sell it when the price becomes lower. But I do not underestimate altcoin because I know that most of us likes it too.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

IMO, altcoins are more profitable since the projects are still new. There are chances for prices to go hundreds or thousands fold. But Bitcoin price is more stable. If you want a lower risk investment to hold for the future, Bitcoin is definitely the choice.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

In my opinion, the next year would be more positive for altcoins than bitcoin. Just don't know about next 2 or 3 years, but the next would be it.

prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

BTC is less volatile than altcoins,so of course if you want more profit,it is better to look at altcoins,but they are less stable.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Altcoins are very strong now and their amount is increasing when BTC is the only one and its position is getting harded but not so strong and fast. I prefer altcoins that's why.
The bitcoin dominance is still at 53% so to me it is very clear that bitcoin is in a position of strength and that altcoins in general are not giving the profits that are expected out of them, there are two ways to manage this if you want to earn money with altcoins, one strategy is to take a position right now that all the market is very cheap that way when the market of altcoins recovers you will get great profits, but the risk is that if you select bad coins those coins could crash before the recovery.

And the second way to try to make money out of altcoins is to wait until you see a change in the bitcoin dominance and altcoins begin to take some of that dominance back, this is less risky but your profits are not going to be that good.
I think the strategy is good, but we must be fully prepared for all risks because it is possible that the altcoin takes a long time to recover, because until now bitcoin has fallen, which is usually before Altcoin recovered, then Bitcoin recovered first and the problem is that until now there is no sign that bitcoin will recover

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

Of course, Altcoin will give more profit due to small capitalization and it will be easier for them to make an X. But BTC is a more reliable investment!
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

Coins with low capitalization can give you much more profit than well-known, stable coins like bitcoin. If you accept dangerous strategies, choose altcoins.
vvalaby

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

It seems to me that in the future the bitcoin will be the most valuable cryptocurrency. I don't believe that alts will be able to be leveled in value with the first cryptocurrency in the world.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Both are more profitable but I think altcoins can give faster profit than Bitcoin. It could take many months for Bitcoin to double its price but we have seen many Altcoins before which did it within days, though this depend on the altcoins and many other market factors.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

It depends on how long you want to invest in altcoins or Bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise in price and it's just guaranteed and most likely Bitcoin will become a rare coin, in 10 years, so I would invest in Bitcoin anyway. In altcoins, it is worth investing for a shorter period and they should always be sold on time.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

If Bitcoin is clearly the price, the demand, even the level of public trust. But the level of public trust in altcoins is still lacking. This is the first consideration when we choose to invest. So in this case in my opinion, you should be able to see which altcoins can increased people's interest in the near future. Not all altcoins have a good chance, see their road map, whether it is in line with the target.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Bitcoin is much safer if the market falls. Alternative coins will grow stronger if the market grows. This is a guessing game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: