Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Bitcoin is more safe investment than other altcoins. When big instutional investors come to the market, they will invest only into Bitcoin. They do not care about others...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

I think BTC and Alts are equally beneficial because they have their own advantages. I personally prefer BTC for long-term investments because prices can soar in a short period of time, while Alts takes a long time and it depends on the growth of market prices.
Bitcoin and altcoins do not bring the same benefits in the same proportion, without a doubt if your goal is to make as most money as possible then you need to invest in altcoins but you need to accept the fact that the risk is many times higher than anything that you are going to get with bitcoin, however if your goal is to make money but do it in a slower way and with lower risk there is no doubt that bitcoin is way better than altcoins.

Besides the profits that you can get with bitcoin are so incredible that you will get with bitcoin in some months what you could get in the stock market in many years so if you are a skilled investor or trader you can easily make a fortune in a matter of years with your skill.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Bitcoin is more safe investment than other altcoins. When big instutional investors come to the market, they will invest only into Bitcoin. They do not care about others...

Yes, I prefer bitcoin than the altcoin. But I still want to invest in altcoin especially if the altcoin has potential to increase in a long time. I think with the altcoin; we can get more bitcoin because the altcoin can help us to gain the profit and the profit will be bitcoin. I think the investor choose the altcoin too, but they have their option to choose what the altcoin to invest.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

alts totaly follow the btc so my answer is btc buy while it is cheap. alts depend on the btc any negative or postivie movement in the btc prices effect the overall market.. put your money into btc

I agree with you, indeed until now the decisive market price is BTC, because if the BTC price drops then the altcoin price also drops but if the BTC price rises then the altcoin price also increases, so I agree with you that BTC is a good for investment and very profitable for the future.

juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Altcoins are very strong now and their amount is increasing when BTC is the only one and its position is getting harded but not so strong and fast. I prefer altcoins that's why.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins have great potential in the future. Some altcoins may be more profitable than bitcoins. There are thousands of them on the market, some are dying, the most promising will survive. Choose what will be beneficial for you.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Long term I'm rooting for Bitcoin but if you're looking for short term profits, I prefer investing on altcoins.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

alts totaly follow the btc so my answer is btc buy while it is cheap. alts depend on the btc any negative or postivie movement in the btc prices effect the overall market.. put your money into btc

I agree with you, indeed until now the decisive market price is BTC, because if the BTC price drops then the altcoin price also drops but if the BTC price rises then the altcoin price also increases, so I agree with you that BTC is a good for investment and very profitable for the future.

Bitcoin has value that is high enough that it is very capable of making it to the main coin that generate even more profits. with so many new supporters through the levels of demand that is growing increasingly make Bitcoin become more profits.

popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

BTC is my favorite here. Its strength and value promise its bright future and I want to be there as well so I choose BTC in the majority of moves in crypto.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

Spontaneously, I answered that what would be profitable in the future was BTC. BTC will be profitable because there is an advantage that is owned, so not only me, including others will answer BTC that will be profitable.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoins have great potential in the future. Some altcoins may be more profitable than bitcoins. There are thousands of them on the market, some are dying, the most promising will survive. Choose what will be beneficial for you.
well, only the altcoins develop their projects that will survive. if we talk about altcoins, I think that will be very broad. well, I feel that for some altcoins it's worth considering, so most people will choose both.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
AlexVoron

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Alts will be more profitable in the future compared to bitcoin. But BTC - the most popular and reliable coin. In order to get a big profit by investing in altcoins, you need to select them very carefully! If you do not guess with the project, your money will be lost  Undecided
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

I'm sure there will be a lot of projects and tokens to die in the future, which is because in the past it was so easy to take money from investors. Investors think ICO will be a profitable way to earn profit in 2017
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable in the long run and altcoin is profitable in short run.  If you hold bitcoin long term,  the value of bitcoin tend to increase with time and altcoin vslu can suddenly increase with no time frame.  Altcoin is riskier though!

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I believe both bitcoin and some altcoins have good value and both of them will do well at the end, Although some altcoins will easily go 5X before Bitcoin can even think of 3X.
thienthankt1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

For me BTC is still the No. 1 choice. Currently, BTC Dominance: 53.7%. This proves that it is difficult to compare altcoin with BTC
Bushrat Jahan (OP)

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Bitcoin!

Why do you think that alts are going to be more profitable than btc? It is the one that predicts the market so how it can be alts are going to be more profitable?
Sir i appreciate with you but last few months i saw that BTC can't move at a high rate but on the contrary alts are moving at a high rate. That's why i compare with alts but i am a die heart lover of BTC.       
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Bitcoin will be number one for a very long time. No one doubts that. Therefore, it is necessary to focus on this.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Bitcoin is much stronger than alternative coins. I think Bitcoin will forever remain the leader and investors will trust this coin more than the rest.

ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I'm not sure about this thing but I know every good coin can go higher in the future. Hold more bitcoin but don't forget to invest in some good altcoins because it will rise also if bitcoin pumps again. Diversify your investment, don't just buy shitcoins buy the coins that you think can generate more earnings for you.
basically we use both to be used well. well, but for now, I'm focused on finding altcoins, of course that's all to be utilized in order to get more bitcoin. I think altcoin, and bitcoin has the same potential.
If compared between Bitcoin with Altcoin have many differences. in terms of price Bitcoin is higher than Altcoin, this being his own advantage by having more Bitcoin capable we rely on to generate more profits in the future.
In my opinion there is no comparison between bitcoin and Altcoin. In Altcoin there are also very good and promising coins but still the value of bitcoin is on the top and will remain on top, because the investment capital is very high than any other coin and so is the price and bitcoin is the only hope for the future. Other coins will take long time to grow high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: