Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

If you compare alteoins to bitcoins as a whole, then of course, altcoirs surpass it at times because bitcoin cannot change much, but altcoins do the opposite, and here you can observe the biggest advantage, what you can do on altcoins good profit for a small deposit

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otpotpotp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Altcoin is behind Bitcoin. It always has been. But sometimes growth is delayed and starts a little later. I think that this coin will be much more expensive this year.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Bitcoin has great reliability and is used primarily as a reserve currency. It is best to earn money on altcoins, but the risk of losing your money there is very high.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Hi. I think that at the moment it is more profitable to invest in Altcoin. But you need to study the alcoin in which you want to invest.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   
by this time, btc would very active, I think we shouldn't buy any altcoins, keep the btc and see how's going before decide. it never be too late
if there's some big move, there's 90% chance that altcoins would go down for good.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Altcoin as coins that are able to provide certain benefits, BTC does have good value with more value. Many have plunged into altcoins because they have not been able to get BTC, so every penny will certainly be collected to reach BTC.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

there are a lot of good altcoins and in the future thay might take bitcoins place though i am not sure abput it as bitcoin is so strong
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

Altcoin as coins that are able to provide certain benefits, BTC does have good value with more value. Many have plunged into altcoins because they have not been able to get BTC, so every penny will certainly be collected to reach BTC.
botcoin is a strong xryptocurrency amd i do not want to compare it with other altcoins as there is no use in jt right now
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

You've asked an incorrect question so nobody will be able to answer. You ask about some global things, but want us to give a concrete response. It's impossible! Give us the concrete coins, define a time period, and, perhaps, somebody will give you a detailed analytics!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Remain as a die hard fan of bitconi and you'll see no problem in the future holding.

Bitcoin is the best of them all so why are you going to compare it with altcoins? some altcoins can be profitable at the moment but it is not going to last forever. Compare to altcoins bitcoin is much profitable than them, see if bitcoin tanks, alts are tanking too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
topnetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Altcoins are more profitable compared with BTC, but it is also more risky. To invest in altcoins, you have to keep warned of scams.
You had better take a research on the backgrounds of founders and investors of these projects before investing.

TOP Network: a decentralized blockchain ecosystem composed of public blockchain, DApps & decentralized communication.
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   80 Million Active Users   |
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable due to demand of users and most altcoins are relatively scam, some may vary on their project to make them legitimate but I guess they all have comparison as we all know that they are purely speculative.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

If you choose a good altcoin then it is obvious that is going to be more profitable than bitcoin, and the reason is simple the market cap of bitcoin is by far the highest in the market, it is so high that it represents more than 50% of all the market but that makes very difficult for bitcoin to grow because it's so big already, but if you invest in an altcoin that has only a few millions in its market cap then it is quite possible that you could earn with that altcoin in a year what you will need several years in bitcoin.

But as you can guess that decision has a very high risk because you could make a mistake and invest in an altcoin that is not worth your time and you could lose all your money, so at the end it is your decision, if you invest in bitcoin your profits are going to be smaller but the risk is smaller as well or you could invest in altcoins but you will need to accept the consequences if you fail.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable due to demand of users and most altcoins are relatively scam, some may vary on their project to make them legitimate but I guess they all have comparison as we all know that they are purely speculative.
The existence of new coins in the market are somewhat different in purpose compared to the old ones. It somewhat to say that most of them are not legit which could affect market development. Meanwhile, people's trust on Bitcoin will still remain even in front the huge crisis.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

Maybe in the future altcoin will be much better than BTC Smiley. Although BTC is the king of this crypto world but number of altcoin is increasing day by day and I believe that in the future there will be so many altcoins better than BTC and it'll make this crypto world even better than before and maybe it'll help cryptocurrencies legalized.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████