Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

Depends, if you want to invest for long term BTC is the best answer.
But if you just want to get short term investment, i think alts is the best especially if you invest in good ico.
Yeah, I think so. Bitcoin is the best choice for the long-term investment, then for your short-term investment, you can choose one of many altcoins. Actually, the price of both is interplay. When the price of Bitcoin rises, then the price of altcoins will rise too.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Bitcoin is king, but you can use altcoins in order to help you accumulate more bitcoin, but be weary
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

I think Bitcoin have better future than Altcoin because every coins came from bitcoin and news about bitcoin always give impact into altcoin. Maybe we can say bitcoin have no more investor/ trader because the price goes down and delay transactions, but remember crypto market value came from bitcoin. Use reality not calculation for this one.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Yep altcoins is more profitable, but the problem is which altcoin will be pump? you know too many altcoins in the market, but my favorite altcoins that can profitable in the future are NEO, ADA, ETH and EOS they are good to hold.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.  
actually both is good to make investment for long run especially btc which is very promising and for sure will bullish again soon.  But when it comes altcoin i suggest to pick those had good records previously to assure you can obtain profits when market stabilize again such EOS, xrp and etc .which is don't easily invest on some coin if you have no specific information or it has no good performance, 'cause it's not a good idea to hold especially long run.  
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I think BTC and Alts are equally beneficial because they have their own advantages. I personally prefer BTC for long-term investments because prices can soar in a short period of time, while Alts takes a long time and it depends on the growth of market prices.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Between Bitcoin and Altcoin is actually not for comparison. Both of them should be the future of the economy, so there is nothing to debate.
Thank you.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Altcoins are alternative coins to Bitcoin. Bur every alternative has pros and cons. It depends on many factory. Nobody can say you if altcoins will overbeat Bitcoin or not.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Its not about the time really, its about the coin itself. If the coins are having great project ideas then surely they can be far more profitable than the BTC for sure. I mean a coin which is having value worth few cents can be bought in mass bulk and later with few percent hike also it can give us huge money back. Its all about the quantity when it comes to the altcoins because they are already undervalued and thus having more quantity can change the equations very easily after they make some hikes.
You will observe this kind of changes when you actually make such trades by holding the coins.
9tails

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

I prefer altcoins than bitcoin, Altcoins has many choices like the prices the cheaper one that has a potential to give us a huge profit and we can choose also where we going to invest the altcoins we would like to invest. Altcoins nowadays is popular and many altcoins now has a potential to give us a huge profit from investing it long-term.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Altcoin still has its own strengths compared to BTC because Bitcoin's prices are high and Bitcoin has been established and developed for a long time, going steady, Altcoin can earn 5x and 10x profits, Bitcoin is hard have that ability in the near future!
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Without the growth of Bitcoin, it is impossible to swing altcoins for growth in the crypto market. Only investments of many large investors who will invest only in Bitcoin - this is the only way to move forward and upward.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

Any strong movement in the near future will be in the direction of Bitcoin. So right now it is better to sit at least half of the portfolio in Bitcoin.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

BTC's position in the entire cryptocurrency market is irreplaceable by other altcoins, but the short-term profit of investing in altcoin is very high, and it is accompanied by high risks.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

I can't answer what will be more beneficial, because in my opinion bitcoin and altcoins serve different purposes and it is not known how to develop their future. I think bitcoin will remain forever, but his domination on the market will drop, as will appear more and more new altcoins with excellent technology.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

Yes, you are right. Alts have a much brighter future than Bitcoin, and the competition itself creates ideal coins for investment. After all, the main technology and not profit, right.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mahilchii

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

I think BTC and Alts are equally beneficial because they have their own advantages. I personally prefer BTC for long-term investments because prices can soar in a short period of time, while Alts takes a long time and it depends on the growth of market prices.

I agree with you, BTC and altcoins are probably same when it comes to profit. In bear market BTC will sound very slow when it turns to dominate the market it will skyrocket the market with best result like it did yesterday. This growth will give hope to the investors let's see how it goes in future.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

When market is bearish the best option is to keep more BTC, when it's bullish alts might be a better option.

Crypto and Blockchain are here, they are the future but it doesn't mean BTC won't fail. I think BTC will eventually fail and that will be good for Cryptos in the long run as it will allow a real potential future coin to be developed. BTC has to fail for the next generation coin to be born.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

Bitcoin still has more than 50% of the market today. Altcoins make a lot of money in the short term (but their future is uncertain). In 10 years the bitcoin will still be there but the alt is not sure.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

Bitcoin can give you 100x profit and if you have it in your wallet and hold it for long time, then you can have better profit than 100x. But yes, there are also alts that can give you profit about 100x folds if these alts have a very big potential to grow.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: