Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:04:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

In Cryptocurrency I believe there will always be regulation of prize and in one way or the other and now we all know Alts coin is more profitable but that doesn't lead to the end of btc...it gives room to good investors to decide and have good profit due to proper patients. Just be wise where to invest.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Just look them as crypto currencies. Bitcoin, the mother of crypto is the main reason for altcoins' growth in the market. Every coin comes into the market, captures the market if the project they have taken upon is welcomed.

Bitcoin is going to remain on top causing other crypto currencies come up in the market.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

From now, btc should make x3. However, ZEC, for example, will be x8 at the same time on his ATH. Alts are more profitable

nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

yes I think altcoin is more profitable for traders because the price of cheap altcoin and price movements are rather large so if we trade altcoins we are more profitable than trading bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is expensive and the price of bitcoin is slow
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Just look them as crypto currencies. Bitcoin, the mother of crypto is the main reason for altcoins' growth in the market. Every coin comes into the market, captures the market if the project they have taken upon is welcomed.

Bitcoin is going to remain on top causing other crypto currencies come up in the market.
Both cryptocurrencies are profitable but that is a case to case basis on which coin you have going to pick. Yes, we know that bitcoin is the most precious coins among them all. But, if we are talking about profit in long term or short term, I must prefer in altcoins in the short-term period and bitcoin is long run hold to have a better profit.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

yes I think altcoin is more profitable for traders because the price of cheap altcoin and price movements are rather large so if we trade altcoins we are more profitable than trading bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is expensive and the price of bitcoin is slow
Nothing to compare in both coins because it's different platform and the fluctuation never coincidence, I believe every coin has a better future as a replacement in fiat .Actually we can see bitcoin is the number one who leads but we can't predict the run wether it will continue to exist or not.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

It's very sad for me that altcoins price goes down and also in bitcoin but their price may increase soon as traders and investors will willing to go again.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Altcoins are in the grave right now. Bitcoin won't let any of them wake up. Everybody is looking forward to the day when the altcoins will wake up. Let's see what is going to happen.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Those people who already have their assets in projects that previously cost much more, I can say that now is probably a great opportunity to invest in these projects in order to increase the value of their portfolio. Because investing in altcoins will still lead you to success.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I think so.but we must know where we must buy and hold about altocoin.if we wrong buy some altocoin and their price down..we will lose balance.recomemmended dor buy altocoin that was popular at some market like etc zcash bch and etc

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

of course bitcoin, growth will always occur in bitcoin earlier than altcoin.
but if you can see opportunities especially in altcoin investments, you have to look for potential and hold futures. it's just that the time isn't short

Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

it depends on the altcoin tjat tou choose but actually you need to understand what is better for your busines and what you want the most
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

but if you can see opportunities especially in altcoin investments, you have to look for potential and hold futures. it's just that the time isn't short
bitcoin is one of the besg and the most popular bitcoin now but ut does jot mean that it is the only choice for us to buy
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

actually both have the same potential to provide benefits because the movement between Bitcoin and Alt is not much different, if the capital invested in Alt is the same as the capital invested in Bitcoin then I think it will benefit a number that is not much different, but True what you say the difference is time because Bitcoin is more dominant faster. and Bitcoin is safer stored in the long run.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

well I know that both alternate cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are doing really great in the financial markets all over the world and both of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people but still I would prefer Bitcoin over alternate cryptocurrency as Bitcoin is the oldest form of cryptocurrency and is accepted throughout the world.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

Earlier alts grew very well when bitcoin froze in place. And now they are just like bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to be in Bitcoin.

On a bull market mid/small alts will show better results in comparison to Bitcoin and top coins by market capitalization.
That is true but that happened during the bull market, now we are in a bear market and bitcoin is showing a better performance than altcoins in average, and this can be seen in the bitcoin dominance, during the bull market the bitcoin dominance was very low, this meant the performance of altcoins in average was better than bitcoin and now we are seeing the opposite, so if you want to be as safe as possible while still invested in this market then investing in bitcoin is by far the best choice.

But if your strategy requires to make the most money then you need to invest in altcoins as soon as an opportunity presents itself, you will be taking a huge risk taking into consideration the conditions of the market but if that is what your strategy tells you then you need to follow it.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

I think that everyone should know that Bitcoin will beat almost all altcoins in long term which means longer than five years.
Bitcoin will stay here for many years, beside most of altcoins which will lose their value over time because of their unfulfilled road map and their weak use cases.
But that does not apply to all altcoins, and our mission is to find these gems which will be exceptions from this pattern.
We all know that when Bitcoin goes down, most of altcoins goes down harder, and when Bitcoin goes up most of altcoins goes up harder.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Altcoins for a long time will not be able to do anything to get ahead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the leader of the cryptocurrency market for at least another 3 years.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

For those who would like to make profit at this time, the best is to invest into altcoins. Although, you need to be very carefully, to know the altcoin to invest in. There are some that would give you profit in a short while, even within 48 hours. It is not a must you become a trader, you can just invest into some of the coins at the dip and then sell when you feel the profit is okay with you, but do not be greedy about it.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

if I depends on his point of view like what, if only the current gain of the property Alts is indeed a lot of profitable but if talking about the advantages of technology in my opinion that remains the choice is Bitcoin

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: