Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

It depends on how you would like to make profit. It is very obvious that altcoins are more profitable if you are planning to invest on a short term. There's also trading for altcoins that bitcoin will never beat. However, if you are planning to invest long term, I think it will be best to invest on bitcoin than any other alternate coin. Yes, there will be pumps on alternate coins but there are thousands of coin and it is hard to land a coin that will pump.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

if in my opinion that will be profitable in the future is still BTC, because until whenever BTC is the king of cryptocurrency and no one will be to replace BTC, even though now there are many altcoins that have sprung up but the chance for the altcoin to replace BTC is very small or nothing.
Well, we all know Bitcoin and Alts are good because they have their own advantages. Personally I prefer Bitcoin for investment because the price can go up in a short time, while Alts take a long time and it depends on the growth of market prices. Bitcoin is always king and will not have any money to replace it. I think Bitcoin has a better future than Altcoin.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Btc is our first choice but some altcoins are also very strong & potential.i pretty sure altcoins like eth,ripple,neo,iota,xlm are less risky.remember never puts all eggs in one basket.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

You have to have knowledge about trading, so you can benefit from bitcoin and altcoin.
especially if you want to invest, investing in altcoin has many choices and is cheap, different from bitcoin. the price per bit is quite fantastic

mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

The raising potential will be greater in other coins. Because the bitcoin price may increase the values are limited.
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Surely altcoins will be more profitable than btc. Btc's market cap is really high . Btc can not do 500x from here.  But you have more chance for profits in low marketcap altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

That's a good topic. Alts vs BTC. We know about the BTC and altcoin. The BTC is the king of crypto coin in the crypto world. Personally, I love to BTC and it's my most favorite coin in here. I think no any coin can defeat of passing the BTC. The BTC is a great coin, Most of the altcoins are depends on the BTC. Actually, crypto is a good opportunity to make money for me. Thanks!
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment, then for your short term investment you can choose one of the many altcoins. Actually, the price of both is interactive. As Bitcoin prices increase, prices for altcoins will also increase. Both are very good and profitable. I will choose both to invest. And hope prices will recover soon
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Surely altcoins are more profitable than btc. Do you think btc can do 100x from 6k price ? Surely not. That is really hard issue. But 1m dollar marketcap coins can easily do 100x in next bull market.
What you are saying is true but you are leaving out one of the most important pieces of information, how likely is that bitcoin at 6000 will reach a value of zero in the next years? The chance of that is almost zero but how likely is that a coin with only a few million in its market cap could reach a value of zero for each coin? That is way more likely and we see that almost every day, so while the profits that bitcoin can give are not as good as before now the chances that you lose all your money are almost zero.

So you need to make a choice, do you invest in bitcoin or in altcoins? And even if the profits are not as good I prefer to invest in bitcoin not only because it is safer but it is also way easier since some coins are only sold in exchanges that almost no one uses.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Altcoin is more profitable than Bitcoin but if you choose a wrong altcoin you will get broke instead of gaining profit. Bitcoin is a sure profit if you invest in it while altcoin is a high risk investment that there is no guarantee of return.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Altcoin is more profitable than Bitcoin but if you choose a wrong altcoin you will get broke instead of gaining profit. Bitcoin is a sure profit if you invest in it while altcoin is a high risk investment that there is no guarantee of return.
Bitcoin is not profitable compared to Altcoins. Bitcoin has a steadier price than the top professional looking coins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

If you are a fan of bitcoin, and just want to put money in storage as a Bank, you can choose it. If you want adventure and fast, but risky transactions - you can choose altcoins. ((I'm not talking about big altcoins like ETH, LTC, BTC and so on. I'm talking about cheap coins.)
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

If you are was going to invest let's say go for the atlcoin it much better to invest here cause it has a high chance of gaining profit than btc
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

It is a very difficult question. Because I like altcoins and think that they are much better than BTC. But if you pay attention to the market, you will see that Bitcoin was the best coin during the whole falling market.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Follow your heart but don't regret if you see in the future rise while your alts go down.
Go with your own decision if you think that alts has better future than bitcoin then do and conduct an experiment until you see the result. Personally, I wouldn't think that alts has better future than bitcoin though there are some alts that has exceptional development but still it won't outsmart bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

Tonight i'm gonna weaken my counter and wait for tomorrow's ETF. Regardless of the result, I believe that the rise will continue for the bottoms, but the market with high probability of rejection can react to it in a panic.  Sad
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

If you are was going to invest let's say go for the atlcoin it much better to invest here cause it has a high chance of gaining profit than btc
Altcoin also has a cheaper price compared to BTC so that it will get more coins so that if Altcoin experiences the same increase as BTC, it will be more profitable to invest in Altcoin. but if you choose to invest safely, it's better to go to BTC, because BTC doesn't doubt its quality because BTC is the main coin in crypto that will always grow and live.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

You compare one coin with the majority, therefore, responding specifically to your question, I can say that altcoins will be more popular in the future than bitcoin  Grin
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Well, naturally altcoins are still more profitable than bitcoin , but again you need to choose good coins for storage , but bitcoin is certainly more reliable for a long investment

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

At the moment, btc is winning this battle and will win many more times, the alts are not yet ready to get rid of it and become independent

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: