Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

Many times I have thought about changing in my alts for just btc and eth
Cant just seem to go through with it though

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

I am still confident on holding BTC right now. But it will be better to make diversification of your portfolio for more chances of winning more profit. You not just wait for btc to get profit but also buy some tokens and hold it for more profit.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:25:44 AM

Their Bitcoin or Altcoin has the opportunity to benefit you in the future, Bitcoin is undoubtedly a reliable coin and many are interested.

Altcoin in my opinion there is also a great opportunity to get profit, if Altcoin is said to be a large potential coin like Ethereum or NEO he can return to normal and move well and in the future he will grow well and he will cover his shortcomings Bitcoin, you should hold all three so you can get more profits.
Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Altcoins, of course. If we remember the maximum prices for all coins, then it's clear that Bitcoin lost in the price not so much as altcoins. And if there is growth, then you can earn more X's.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

BTC showed pretty good growth after major fall, so I consider it as the most stable investment option right now. ETH is not even close in current terms.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

Well, naturally altcoins are still more profitable than bitcoin , but again you need to choose good coins for storage , but bitcoin is certainly more reliable for a long investment
But that is the hardest part of all, selecting an altcoin that is not a scam in this market where 90% of them are scams or the project has no future is probably one of the most difficult things to do in this market at the moment, and there are many people like me that are no longer willing to take the risk after losing money with some of those new altcoins, it is true that the potential profits are incredible but it's obvious to me that many of those profits are gotten by the developers and no one else.

And as such it is better to increase the amount of bitcoin that you are holding slowly than to try to do it fast and lose all your money because you invested in the wrong altcoin at the wrong time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

I advise you to choose Bitcoin investment for the long term will be better Altcoins and profit will be much higher.Altcoins rely too much on the BTC so i see limited investment.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

Bitcoin will always have a leading position as it is the first and the vanguard in coins of transactions, although alts are very good and varied, all the philosophy that loads bitcoin cannot be overlooked, more so after reading the whitepaper of Satoshi carefully, although if we speak of financial form the recommendation number 1 is to diversify, which you will achieve if you invest in the alts of your preference.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Since Bitcoin is already having a market cap of more than $100 billion, I would say that you can't expect 10x or 25x returns from that currency in the near future. On the other hand, there are a lot of alts out there, which are having a market cap of less than $10 million. If you are really lucky, then you may get 100x or 200x returns from these coins.
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Both alts and BTC will give a good profit in future. But I think alts will be more profitable than BTC because some alts in a big dip and surly price will increase atleast 10 times in a bull run. In last bull run also btc price increased about 3 times but some good altcoin's price increased about 10-15 times some increased about 50 times. But we must find good altcoins from heavy researches.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Mathcy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

btc and altcoin are equally profitable, but for the long term or short term, it's still bitcoin in my opinion.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoin are profitable. We make a lot of money from bitcoin while we make a lot of bitcoin from altcoin. So altcoin helps us to make more bitcoin, and then we can sell the bitcoin to make more money. Bitcoin and altcoin work properly in the short-term and long-term, but bitcoin dominate in the long-term investment. Meanwhile, some of the altcoins can works good in the short-term and long-term so altcoin can work on both sides.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

The shear amount of alts out there is proof that one day, alt coins might be the best investment after bitcoins. With a variety to choose from, there is bound to be at least one of these tokens would rise up in price and would be one of the top tier tokens worth investing.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Depending on the purpose of the altcoin, you may find some options that are better than BTC, but for investmens and holding, BTC seems to be the best.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

BTC is regognized by US and none of the alctoins is recognized by US. I made my point: BTC will evolve and become part of everyday life, just like credit cards.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Depending on the purpose of the altcoin, you may find some options that are better than BTC, but for investmens and holding, BTC seems to be the best.
Bitcoin will always be the best than Altcoin, as the parent it is always better than his son, BTC that is the parent of Altcoin. So for us who like to invest better select BTC than Altcoin. Bitcoin suitable for long term investment.
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

I think Bitcoin is more profitable in terms of if it is made for investment, altcoin is also good but not all altcoins are good investments, which makes bitcoin more profitable because of its high selling price and the superiority it has.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:26:14 AM

So far I have observed that Bitcoin is still better than Altcoin. But for future popularity and opportunities, Altcoin is more potential than Bitcoin. I think Altcoin is currently developing better and this will also be a new field for investment. Therefore I am here also going to choose Altcoin rather than Bitcoin.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

Don't care about short dumps, i think both bitcoin and altcoins are potential to hold long term for profits earning. Bitcoin will give less profits than altcoins because bitcoin price is a little  bit high now, to make money from bitcoin, you must have big funds. Altcoins are more easy to make profits.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

I think everything benefits both bitcoin and altcoin, because the coin has its own privileges, and it depends on the choice - each will invest in bitcoin or altcoin because everything is profitable for the future, if for long-term investment please at bitcoin, short-term investment for altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: