Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts coin vs BTC  (Read 2204 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

I prefer ALTCOIN like Ethereum than BTC, because Ethereum has good project and has good platform for grow in the future and i think ethereum is very potential for asset investment.
Most people trust ETH because this is a coin that has a lot of special features and has helped many people in life. I believe that if ETH develops properly then the value of ETH will soon overtake Bitcoin and that will be a matter of time that we have to wait.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

I think you need to invest a bit in Altcoins. But the main investments need to be invested in Bitcoin. All pairs of trades are tied to trading with him.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

Of course altcoin will bring us more profit, especially the altcoin is cheap as current. Cheap prices make it possible to increase it many times, but there is always risk because altcoin is not as safe as bitcoin. Bitcoin will be less profitable, but long-term investment in it will be very safe

yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

both altcoin and bitcoin are good to earn and profitable, and we dont know what will happen on the next few decades. etheruem will be the one of the best altcoin that can earn huge profit of income. bitcoin will be the king.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

The main advantage of altcoins is that they are very flexible. Their teams are ready to make important decisions, which is not the case with Bitcoin. Conservative developers fromBTC Core are VERY slowly introducing something new to the network.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

In my case, I will always make a choice in favor of the BTC project, because in the long term, I think that BTC will have a global scale of distribution, because today there is a possibility that Altcoins will not exist at all like we know them today.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

Both can be profitable depending on the movement if the coin and as to how much you would put as capital into the coin. When you are a short-term trader then it may be better for you to choose altcoin because it has a fast movement compared to bitcoin since most of the time, it has a low volume so it has more price volatility than bitcoin bu then be careful with pump and dump because you may end up catching the dump so you would incur much loss and it is riskier to trade an altcoin especially if it has low volume because it may not have any demand in the future.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Referring to profits, altcoins will be better than bitcoin. BTC is quite expensive even now. But there are some alts with small emission, low price and big perspectives
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

BTC is good but there are other Alts coin that are also good. Before you invest, study the market very well.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

I want to know that which will be more profitable in future BTC or alts? Though i am a die heart fan of BTC but for now i think alts will be more profitable than BTC. So what's your opinion? Comment please.   

In my humble opinion, strong growth will begin with the prices of alternative currencies. But not all, only the strongest. Big and smart money should enter the market. And I very much doubt that large investors will invest in new and little-known projects. Only TOP. After that, the bitcoin price rally will begin.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

You can try Altcoin, because the altcoin price is cheaper, even the price is very far from BTC. therefore we can get more profits, and multiply. but because Altcoin is very much, you have to be smart in choosing it
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Altcoins, definitely. For more profit, I choose altcoins. Iotex
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

personally, I think altcoins are ways more undervalued compared to bitcoin dominance of bitcoin must be around 20% 25% to be fair this is only my opinion good luck Smiley
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

The future is already among us, while Bitcoin is not going to give way to the Altcoins, probably so will last a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

I think it is more profitable for Bitcoin, as the top coin crypto, of course Bitcoin has the advantage of comparing other coins, and has the highest selling price, no wonder it is certainly profitable to be invested in the future
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

Difference between bitcoin and altcoin, Bitcoin is father of cryptocurrency on others altcoin came on market depend on Bitcoin. If you search for difference it will foolish question. Bitcoin is main coin and others just creating based on blockchain system. If bitcoin up, then altcoin up. If bitcoin down altcoin down. Fully related altcoin and bitcoin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Some new alts like ripple are very promisiing and if you have some free money you should invest in it and see how it goes in the future

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

When investors determine their target in the crypto market this is Bitcoin. So only Bitcoin is worthy of all expectations so investing in Bitcoin is best for the future.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

that's precisely because no one you can not exactly answer this question,there is such a thing as risk diversification. personally, I have in my portfolio and bitcoins -50% and altcoins-50%.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

I advise you to buy bitcoin and keep 50 % of the Deposit and the rest to distribute between altcoins that you like. Bitcoin in any case will grow, and in case of drawdown of any altcoin you will be able to buy it.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: