Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39822 times)
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Even if we are in a bearish market there are price fluctuations and we can  short our coins to USDT  and buy back cheaper when it further drops.
So, we have to adopt to the market and look at  it as a normal cycle as  traders do.
For them it is a business as usual market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

it may be very difficult to make money with the current market conditions, but I must be able to use this opportunity to start again and try to be able to get money, because if we try it will definitely be able to get good results
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

it may be very difficult to make money with the current market conditions, but I must be able to use this opportunity to start again and try to be able to get money, because if we try it will definitely be able to get good results
Hopefully this downfall  trend might stop and give a way for its recovery. But we can't expect to have a vengeance instantly and seems to be needing much time for it. 
It's gonna be a big opportunity for starter as they can buy crypto coins in very low prices.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

The newbies in the crypto market are the ones who think of loosing because they do still lacks of knowledge and they are not prepared to take the risk.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Khongtienthi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I think it is possible to make money even when the market drops sharply, but it is few and belongs to good traders. I can not do it
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

Nice strategy but if the price keep goes down we will never get profit, specially when down trend running in long term period. Many people fails with their strategy but they keep stay with big faith that crypto will rise again, wrong mindset I believe. For your post I'll try it and maybe this is the right strategy. Thank you for sharing this information for us.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

Let alone, making money in this bear market, i have suffered losses and 30% of my assets gone. So, i am waiting and holding the rest of my coins in the hope that the market would recover soon.
NarimCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

The problem i'm having right now is that i don't trust my gut instinct. If i would listen to my self i would have actually make a decent amount of money in this bar market. But its not all bad im still in + from my initial investment! Smiley

Yey my first post. Self five!
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

If it is the spot market or any buy and hold strategy then no one can make money from this market. But I think those who speculate on the future market and margin trading are the biggest gainers if they take a short position.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

well, I did not produce anything in the bear market. on the other hand, sometimes I get losses, because sometimes prices go down quickly. well, this has become a risk, even I don't have a mature strategy in this matter. however, I think there are some people who take advantage of moments like this to make a profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

til now 2018 was very bad year for cryptocurrencies I have stopped trading now and I decided not to trade till Bitcoin price is stable.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

It is impossible to make money in this downtrend because the price of Bitcoin went very low which makes many people loose their value. So it is impossible to make money in this bearish market, even most of the traders are buying most of the coins in order to grab low valued coins in the market.
aalfadhala

Activity: 86

Hey!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

You are only making money if you have shorted Bitcoin. If you're an intraday trader, you can still long the market and close trades within a few days - but this is very risky for people who don't have experience with trading. So the answer is yes, only if you have shorted the markets.

Learn Cryptocurrency on Coinlu
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

I invested few hundred dollars during bear market. The price dropped and I actually don’t care, I plan to hold the coins for long time, so I don’t care the price up or down at moment. I only invest very little each time, I am still open to new coin or good project, and I do think there would be some coins will go sky when bull run return one day.

I cannot say that I managed to earn a lot during this bear market. Yes, I tried to deal with the day trading but I also lost some money. Besides these activities, I invested dollars in the best tokens.
ThankThake

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I think it is really hard to male money on this bear market. We can really gain on this market status but a very small amount only.  So I believe that the best thing to do is to do buying and holding some cheap coin today so that when the price back to normal we can maybe earn a huge amount of profit.
Yes it is not always so easy to make money in trading when the market is not good. So one should be rational enough to make decisions and strategies in accordance with the prevailing market situation which help reduce the risk in trading.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

It is impossible to make money in this bear market, but it is good to hold the coins as long as possible until the market starts recovering. In this bearish mode, it is impossible for an inexperienced trader to guess the prices, even i have lost money in the bearish market. Instead of losing money it is good to hold the coins as long as possible until the price starts increasing in the market.
selardkinley

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

I can still make money in this bear market but I did not earn much. I am still working on bounty campaigns and small investments in ICO projects. But my income is not enough for my living expenses. I think I should stop.
If you are thinking about making money through selling in this market situation, I think that’s bad for you. Prices are down so it will not be profitable. Despite, you better buy more bitcoin if you can.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:25:49 PM

There are people that actually make money in a bear market but you need to keep in mind it's more difficult to make money in a bear market than it is in a bull market.
I remember during the 2008 stock market crash, many traders were short but they didn't make any money, why?
Because usually at the end of the week or right before earnings there was massive stock short covering because people were afraid to hold a short over the weekend in case something positive developed.
Same with earnings, most earnings were bad but the stock didn't necessarily go down because "earnings weren't as bad as expected".
Hence the reason why it's always easier making money in a bull market.

These people exist, and they make millions. However, they are the true professionals, who also feel the market movements. They deal mostly with the day trading and earn a lot even when the bears are here.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

It is actually hard to earn or make money during this kind of market situation. We could earn a little through day trading but not as much as what we earn before. I guess buying would be perfect for now and holding until the prices go back to normal.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

Making money in this bear market is very difficult, not everybody can make money in the present situation. If you have been trading for long and have got plenty of experience then you can definitely make some money now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: