Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you making money in this bear market?  (Read 39822 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

No i am holding and dont want sell my tokens at this prices hope we would see some green and market do comeback we would see that bull finaly its already 1 year we are in bear only.
You need to be patient, it is likely the bull market is going to take even longer to appear, people are not going to forget all the money they lost in the market and invest in it again after just a few months, it is even possible that those that lost the most money will not ever return to the market and if that is the case I can understand why they could take such a decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.
the market is not good, we should avoid all kinds of daily trades, if we are not so ready to lose a lot then it is better to retreat first, there will always be a bitcoin trade so we do not force ourselves to always trade, if the price is good then we have opportunity to advance again.
Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:14:10 PM

Sure  I am.  The process is called shorting. But if you are a newbie, I wouldn't recommend you even try!
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

Most of us that come into cryptocurrencies trading have this in mind that when bitcoin is in bearish trend we are loosing money and that is why we are seeing thread of loses in this bearish market.  Few know that you can trade usd/bitcoin and make money in this bearish trend all you just need to do is change your analysis from what you are used to to what is happening now and you will make money.

In my case, I'm not making money in this bear market. Because I have other traditional business that I need to prioritize, so since my situation in the market is not doing trade in most of the time, what I did was I'm holding my coins in a long term or in other words I'm a bullish in the meantime, which I think is the most safest thing I could do to my coins. 
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

I think we can still earn in day trading, we only need to select the coins that has a quick change of the price. There are so many coin that has the status of rise and fall in a very short time  so buying when it's price is low and selling when it's price rise is also a profitable thing. But I think we can only earn a minimal am out of profit. Unlike when the market is health that we can earn big profit, patience is really a virtue so let us wait for the right time to sell.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:27:35 AM

Other than you said scalping is the best way for me for making a money in this bear market eventhough this technique applies on some active market and a good coin. In this method you only know is to buy low and sell high even you can profit small it is good and re-try again the method and it is good than a day trader but on a risky part of this when you loss learned to hodl and wait for the next to pump.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:49:50 AM

Other than you said scalping is the best way for me for making a money in this bear market eventhough this technique applies on some active market and a good coin. In this method you only know is to buy low and sell high even you can profit small it is good and re-try again the method and it is good than a day trader but on a risky part of this when you loss learned to hodl and wait for the next to pump.
This is the basis for trading, when the bear market, we only need to choose the right time in making a decision. remember that this condition must be faced with calm. do not determine a large gap in taking advantage, you can take small profits but you can increase the intensity in gaining profit. this is a strategy and the situation like a bear market must be dealt with in this way.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:42 AM

This is the basis for trading, when the bear market, we only need to choose the right time in making a decision. remember that this condition must be faced with calm. do not determine a large gap in taking advantage, you can take small profits but you can increase the intensity in gaining profit. this is a strategy and the situation like a bear market must be dealt with in this way.
Always do the right thing, make an observation and if you are not making money then you have to relax and wait at the right timing.
Everyone has their own experience, maybe there are some traders who are making money in bear market but I'm sure most of us has a little chance to do that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:16:34 PM

At any stage, we can earn money by trading. The important thing is whether you are a good trader or not and you dare to face the risk to get rich.
We can trade USDT in 1 day with a volume of about 100k $ and we can earn more than 1k $. It depends on market volatility and it requires your hard work and concentration.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

It is not necessary to invest or trade when you are seeing market manipulation but still if trader think they are highly skilled and can find pattern to make profit then they are wrong in my opinion ,whales and big institution control market and not your chart.for someone like me who is not highly involved in trading as I have other things to do ,I prefer to hold my asset ,sooner or later price will rise. Grin
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:35:35 PM

At any stage, we can earn money by trading. The important thing is whether you are a good trader or not and you dare to face the risk to get rich.
We can trade USDT in 1 day with a volume of about 100k $ and we can earn more than 1k $. It depends on market volatility and it requires your hard work and concentration.
Accepting decision based on experience can lead to success but market is always right with knowledge more than all of us. It is not easy to trade on market that moves sideways but joining trend can give higher returns. Trend is trader's friend and it gets more stronger with flow of smart money that sold to dump money.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:38:54 PM

Accepting decision based on experience can lead to success but market is always right with knowledge more than all of us. It is not easy to trade on market that moves sideways but joining trend can give higher returns. Trend is trader's friend and it gets more stronger with flow of smart money that sold to dump money.
Trend is trader's friend, trading according to it is more safe. However most high profits making when trad against the trend. But it requires to have good experience and flair.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:56:49 AM

nowadays I have not been able to make a profit in the trade market, when it was very difficult to profit in the trading market, looking for profits is now very difficult, I have not dared to invest in the trading market

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:11:57 AM

on a very bad market. We can't do much. we might be able to make small-scale purchases to release large losses, but we can still hope that in the future prices can show again that market potential is starting to improve.
 we can infestation because low prices still have opportunities to increase, so the key is not easy give up on trading.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:15:01 AM

yes. but not by trading but by following the campaign bounty. because that's where the best way to wait for the market to go up again is as high as we can get profits even if not by trading
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:46:15 AM

Right now the market situation is not accurate to predict because, like me, i don't have much experience towards trading. Right now the best job for me is to learn many things about the coins which have huge potential in the market. Of course, who has a very good experience will always make very good amount even though the market is in bearish mode.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:02:41 AM

I practically do not trade on the stock exchange, all the more I do not want to engage in trade during this long period of the bear market. Now only experienced traders can still earn in such conditions. Now I’m still trying to make money from the bouting campaigns of the ICO, although this has become very difficult due to the large number of fraudulent ICO projects and the massive appearance of KYC checks against bounty hunters, especially at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:44:12 AM

In this bearish market, it is a very bad idea for trading because price fluctuation cannot be estimated. So instead of panic about the market, it is better to hold the coin which you have purchased them at the high value, the bear market itself hinting to us if you start trading you will lose money.
Life_time_student

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:12:01 PM

For me personally, it is easier to make money on the bear market. As soon as you see a strong upward impulse, immediately impose a fibanacs grid and make a short

Yes, it is not that difficult to sustain in bear market. There are many alt coins which are potential like ADA, TRX, STRAT and many more.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:13:17 PM

Yes I am, I'm making money even the its bear market. If you really know the flow and cycle of trading, bear or bull is not the issue for us not to earn here. As I observe actually, if you know how to read the situation in the chart graph you can able to get profit for sure, though it may not big as you expect, but you can bring home profit when you get home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: