Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price plunged down today?  (Read 10266 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

At the moment total cryptocurrency market show unstable so it is possible to any time price is going to down. If you follow this market price and you can see after one or tow days later this market show green signal again. If you want to start buying altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I’m always follow recent market price for my trading because I’m work in this cryptocurrency market.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

hello there is no place for panic. I am not surprised and not afraid that the cryptocurrency has fallen. Only Bitcoin at $ 4,000 and Ethereum $ 90 can scare me.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

At the moment total cryptocurrency market show unstable so it is possible to any time price is going to down. If you follow this market price and you can see after one or tow days later this market show green signal again. If you want to start buying altcoin so it is a perfect time to buy altcoin. I’m always follow recent market price for my trading because I’m work in this cryptocurrency market.

I don't panic at all. Fall usually happens before lifting. I trade to use this low price and increase the number of coins. Trading helps me to feel more confident even in the most difficult times.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

I read the news that today's decline was due to the large financial funds began to enter the market. It is good news, but prices must fall so that these funds begin to buy projects that they feel are potential
What you are saying doesn't really make a lot of sense don't you think? How can the price decline when large financial funds begin to enter the market? If they are buying coins then that would mean that the price will need to go up and instead what we saw was the price going down dramatically, so I'm not really convinced that your theory is correct at all.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

Yes, everything will be fine with the price. It increases and decreases for 7-8 months and it comes back.
As for me, I believe that by the end of the year there will be a decent growth.
Sincerely yours.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

I am not at all surprised that the price of coins has fallen so sharply, because recently the cryptocurrency market has shown itself not to the best side. Therefore, I do not panic and just wait for the bull market.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

The price of significant cryptocurrencies dived with nearly $16 billion of value being swept out in a matter of three hours, maybe main reason is International Monetary Fund issued a severe warning over Bitcoin and crypto’s active growth? as I'm a cryptocurrency holder and I won't panic and leave crypto world  Smiley
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.
Nothing new is happening on the cryptocurrency market. Bears still control the market, and all we can do is wait for the market to recover. It is difficult to be relaxed in such a market situation and look at how prices are falling.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

What do you find with cryptocurrency at this time or in particular today. Please provide comments and feedback to respond. Do not panic !! Stay calm and relaxed.
The reason Cryptocurrencies plunged is because the IMF/WorldBank published a statement that said they are worried that cryptocurrencies pose a systemic risk to financial markets. This is complete nonsense. The entire market for cryptocurrencies is around $200 Billion dollars and no major bank has any serious investment in cryptocurrency on their balance sheets. The real danger for the Banksters is that Cryptocurrency starts to make them irrelevant.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

I agree. Staying calm and relaxed are the two things that we should do while the market price is going down. We can also consider buying alternate coins especially ethereum. This can give us an income in the long run so hodling and buying are highly recommend as of the moment. What I did is to buy some Ethereum using my salary. This is just like saving money but it has the ability to appreciate overtime.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

yes we know price is down and yes of cours we don't need to panic.
this time is a normal time on market cryptocurrency, sometimes market will grow and sometimes market will drop.
we just need to be a patient.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

I do not understand why, But the market lately is falling more often than recovering. It really scares me. Because many shout that from the new year there will be a huge growth, but now there are no noticeable hints at all.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

This price plunge is a reason of willingness of big players to buy bitcoin at lower price. According to technical analysis there is nothing to fear.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

We shouldn't be worry about the market and don't be panic about it , it's normal in the cryptocurrency and other market . When the bull market appears , we will get back all that we have lost
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Most of the altcoin and also Bitcoin dropping it's price, up until today all the price of coins still doesn't seems to rise.
Just can hope that tomorrow it will be better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

I've been looking for some relative news about the sudden dip but it seems that I can't see.

This is still part of being volatile of cryptocurrencies. So if there is someone out there that's worrying with the market, you don't have to. Just stay being calm and hold your horses, you don't have to panic and while the market is on plummet you can take this as chance to shop.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

keep this is a regular thing. decline and rise that occurs is a reasonable market circumstance. It will be a pretty good opportunity to purchase in this period could be said because prices were low enough in the circumstances. quiet only because the increase will still come and arrest is a good way to do.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

This is the same scenario I have seen being played out throughout the last seven or eight months to me nothing has actually changed. Bitcoin will rise for a few days then give back all of the gains in a few hours but it usually remains above $6,100 at all times.
Actually for a fact we are still in a downtrend and the bears actually still have an upper hand looking at the big red candles on the chart, but that still has not changed the fact that we are still in a still position at the moment with no direction clear enough to know how the market is going to be moving onward but we only have to just wait and see actually how things would get eventually.

There is a whole lot of chance to see bitcoin go a little bit downward to the support within the formation we are in sideways and hopefully we pray it holds again and we go test the $6800 resistance and still a lot more upward to break anyway. At this point, the market requires patience.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Yes, fell,and could fall to 5,000 dollars for the cue ball,but it can go up,generally there can be one thing to say that it is difficult to predskazyvat what can happen and where that can go,I recommend not to panic and to be patient,as it shall soon all go fine and everything will be great
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

If you rely on the forecasts of many traders, then I would probably say that today it should have happened, because if the price of BTC did not fall, everything would be very simple, we would just start to go up, this is quite a normal situation that is predictable today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: